[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some advantages of being a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1482376973984.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482376973984.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
What are some advantages of being a robot?
>>
>>34583836
You have the opportunity to overcome despair and hopelessness but also risk being a forever victim
>>
>not slaving away to support stacy and her baby
>>
File: zdz79.jpg (43KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
zdz79.jpg
43KB, 500x367px
this is now a spiderman thread

go fuck yourself captcha
>>
File: 1468652758570.png (61KB, 357x435px) Image search: [Google]
1468652758570.png
61KB, 357x435px
>>34583836
We have invisibility as a super power.
>>
>>34583836
There are no advantages. That's kind of the point of this board.
>>
Being hard to kill or downright immortal...immoral entities jumping through portals...feast of flesh consuming your morals...enslaved insane beings eating these mortals...a pen, a sword tongues deceiving to lure you...to a place inside yourself where the wickedness burrows...blasphemy God manifest iniquities blessing of blindness and boils...a generation lost on itself innocence spoiled...a theory, conspiracy helmets of foil to foil a snakes strike back at you recoiled...I'm bored to death in my grave laid waste endlessly snorin'...six feet deeper the depths of my bliss needs closer exploring...abysmal abyss no silver lined clouds sold for fate sealed with a kiss...pray for preys sake killing all even the kids...odd future and nature Winters embrace in the basics...code breakers and glitches mind hacked in the Matrix...
>>
>advantages
You made me chuckle
>>
File: 1475893219420.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1475893219420.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>vidya gaemz
>anime titties
>comfy
>never wasting resources/time on gf
>never competing for sluts
>enjoy patrician entertainment
>>
>>34583836
your phone battery lasts all day
>>
No illusions about women
>>
you have nobody to disappoint really. people don't have any shreds of expectations of you after a while.
>>
conveying your plight through some medium of art for other robots or cyborgs to relate to and be comforted by
>>
>>34585094
Shady what are you doing chewing on a human
Grab an aluminum bat hit Heidi Klum in the back boom
Assuming the fact that dudes in the back room
Using the bathroom vacuum and a raccoon
Skewing a rat or cat screwing a baboon
You shouldn't ask what is he doing with that broom
You should be glad he didn't leave you full of stab wounds
You in a trance I'm back doing my dance ooh
But there afraid I might get Sarah Palin by the hair
And make her wear a bathing suit and take her para sailing
Shady why you gotta pick on the lady for
Why you make her read eighty four bedtime stories to you in baby talk?
Cos I'm scared there's monster's under my bed
Kelly Pickler hit my juice box under my bassinet
No wonder my ass is wet my diaper needs to be changed
You like graffiti dike well I can pee pee and write your name
>>
>>34586036
why is this faggot famous again?
>>
You've become numb to failures and disappointments
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.