[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there no place for fembots since r9k doesn't want us ??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

File: Lynda_Fembot_unmasked12-47-39-.jpg (11KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
Lynda_Fembot_unmasked12-47-39-.jpg
11KB, 195x195px
Is there no place for fembots since r9k doesn't want us ??
>>
>>34583697
Just pretend to be a boy, they can't tell the difference
>>
>>34583697
Just don't bring up your gender. If you don't understand why men have it systematically worse than women, fuck off.

Otherwise everyone can have a shitty life not worth living.
>>
>>34583724
They see through me , anon.
>>
>>34583697
>implying it says "femanon" and not anonymous in name field
>implying we somehow know you're female

Why do you insist on telling everyone you're female?

>Hi girl gamer here :--3
>>
if you post tits and ass we will call you a whore but secretly wish you were our gfs
>>
File: 1482524089912.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1482524089912.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>34583749
what this anon said

just stop being such a huge faggot
>>
File: 1485064610797.jpg (76KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
1485064610797.jpg
76KB, 640x553px
>>34583697
SAGE

do not mention your sex
this is clearly an attention thread
>>
>>34583724
>implying women don't capitalize and punctuate like faggots
>implying women ever makes arguments that aren't virgin shaming or shitty psychoanalysis
>implying women don't subconsciously let themselves slip and give revealing info because they want their posts to get more attention
>>
>>34583749
last time i checked boys liked girls. why can't you say you are a gamer girl if its what boys like? i am a gamer girl btw
>>
>>34583793
games are for children under the age of 12 and women
>>
>>34583697
There's a board for you called >>>/trash/
>>
>>34583739
This correct. I have been here since 2004. I have the insight to see and determine gender just by reading a post.

Go to lolcow.
>>
>>34583851
You're the guy who keeps calling me a roastie, right?

t. male
>>
>>34583697
We don't want you because you won't date us.
>>
>>34583851
its usually pretty easy to tell if a girl is writing a post

if you read it and hear a nagging bitch voice in your head, chances are its a female
>>
>>34583697
Yeah , I just wanna say "Fuck off maleanon"
>>
>>34583874
Your mum must be a real cunt
>>
>>34583899
i am actually a lizard and hatched from an egg
>>
>>34583908
Your lizard mum must be a cunt
>>
>>34583739
Its not that people can tell, its just that its very fucking annoying how fembots HAVE to mention their gender on an anonymous inageboard
>>
>>34583793
You're clearly looking for attention from guys, /r9k/ is the place one should do this
>>
>>34583872
I can't date you because you don't want me.
>>
>>34584063
>You're clearly looking for attention from guys
what gave you that impression? I might be looking for attention, or I might just be doing a good deed by giving some attention back to lonely robots or it could be both
>inb4 wanting attention is a bad thing
>>
>>34584110
Are you a girl (female)? Do you genuinely want to date a guy off here? Post your location and age. It's that simple.
>>
>>34584042
yes, as a fembot, i hate this too.
>>
>>34584159
you're either a bad baiter or a paradox
>>
>>34584158
Its not that simple
>be girl
>have 10 guys who ALL want you
>you have to break 9 hearts
Being a girl is a huge responsibility, you have so many guys to make happy but you are only one person
>>
>>34584176
or a master baiter.
>>
>>34584199
I'd gladly have that "responsibility" instead of being in five girls' friendzones.
>>
>>34583697
Just fuck of, there is no such thing as fembots, never was.
>>
>>34584199
and this is why i hate females
>>
>>34584199
There's more to life than getting attention from 10 guys.
>Boohoo stacy wants chad
>>
>>34584199
This seems like bait but on the off chance you're actually a grill this is something I've thought about. Even if coming with automatic value gets you shit you want it must be hard trying to nicely get rid of people who are basically biologically wired to be addicted to you. Maybe that's why so many girls say fuck it and just embrace being cunts.
>>
File: 1479256385347.jpg (45KB, 410x490px) Image search: [Google]
1479256385347.jpg
45KB, 410x490px
Considering both the man and woman would be full blown autism, a relationship would never work. I mean seriously, think about it for a second. If anon and femanon are both shy, awkward, autists, they wouldn't get along with each other. They wouldn't get along because they don't get along with anybody.

This is what I don't get about this place. You guys claim it's "chad" and such shutting you down, but in reality it's a man showing initiative and control. No woman, unless she's some kind of freak, wants a weakling man. They want somebody to take control and make decisions for them, because that's how nature works.

I'm not saying this alone will get you a girlfriend, but I am saying that two robots wouldn't get along well because they would both be too busy being autistic. Fembots need to get the fuck off this board, because you have actual opportunity to get a boyfriend. Literally all you need to do is go to like a mall or anywhere, and as long as you are attractive, someone will hit on you. I fucking guarantee it.

Women on this board are one of two things, and sometimes, both.

1. Fat and or ugly
2. Seeking attention because they know beta males on this site will give it to them

Robots, don't fall for the meme. Girls here don't want to date you, they want your attention because they know you'll give it to them. They're no better than stacies.

If you wanna prove my ass wrong, I'm ready to see a fembot post some way of contacting her and a picture, to show she actually wants someone here. It wont happen though, because they don't exist.
>>
>>34584199
If you care then quietly lurk a qt thread, find a guy who lives near you and send them a message, but don't make shitty threads like this taunting robots.

And you could just post your location, we have some comradery here. I would much rather see one anon get a potential gf than some fembot complain about being alone but refuse to do anything because she's afraid of hurting guys who don't even know her and rightfully shouldn't be heart broken.
>>
>>34584228
And i would gladly give you that responsibility IF i could.
>>34584250
I don't think its fair to be punished for something i have zero control over
>>
>>34584337
>I don't think its fair to be punished for something i have zero control over

you shouldn't expect sympathy for something like that on a board filled with extremely lonely people that no one cares about.
>>
>>34583874
It's pretty easy to know when you will get called a woman. All you need to do is write something that doesn't agree with the projections of bitter neckbeard virgins and you will get called a roastie.
>>
>>34584327
Speak for yourself faggot. You're not a woman , why do you assume you know what we want ?
>>
>>34584199
Nice bait, neckbeard. You got some bites.
>>
>>34584396
He's partially right. Fembots are undesirable, as are robots. But not all fembots are fat or ugly. There are attractive fembots as well, but they have severe mental issues.
>>
>>34584396
What the fuck do you want then?

>>34584401
I think you're right anon, girls don't type that well.
>>
>>34583793
shit tier bait tbqh
>>
>>34584436
For you to stop assuming you know all of us who have a vagina cause some stacy screwed you over
>>
>>34584396
>why do you assume you know what we want
Because that's what any woman wants unless something is wrong with their brain. It's primal instinct, you nigger.

Why do men want to fuck women, why do women wants to have babies (by the way if you say you'll never have kids, wait until you're 30, then you'll be baby crazy), why do men lead by example? These are all natural instincts. Women have become brainwashed. Instead of wanting a big wedding, a good husband, and lots of babies, women have been reprogrammed to think that those things are bad, because "muh independent womyn".

I guarantee if you had a guy in your life that gave you a good dicking and actually dominated you, you would love it. Unless you're some kind of retard or some shit.
>>
>>34584335
But i dont want to be tied down to just one guy, i cant do it. If i make one robot happy all i can think about are the millions of other robots who are unhappy. Its heartbreaking.
>>
>>34584485
you're a gender pleb
>>
>>34584485
If a good dicking was all I wanted, I would buy a fucking dildo. Sex isn't the center of attraction of life.
>>
>>34584523
If you never had any, yes it is. A roastie can not understand not being wanted.
>>
>>34584485
Yea ok , take the knowledge you got from watching Sam Hyde videos and neck yourself you freak.
>>
>>34584500
Please leave this board roastie whore, it is not for you.
>>
>>34584481

There's no such thing as "Stacy". There are not dominant females. Plain, average women can get laid just as easily as the hottest women.
>>
>>34584481
I wasn't that guy, I am legitimately asking what you want. His theory seemed plausible, but if I can get the answer straight from the horse's mouth I'll take it, if you'll say it.

>>34584500
You can't make everyone happy. And think about it this way, you'd be inspiring other robots+fembots and give them hope that they might find a mate someday.
>>
>>34584567
>Plain, average women can get laid just as easily as the hottest women.

i wish that were true
>>
>>34584567
Again , not everything is about getting laid.
>>
>>34584502
I have no idea what that means, but I'm guessing it's derogatory.
>>34584500
Make a million people happy for a moment or one person happy for a lifetime. If you do the first, you'll only end up breaking each ones hearts. Do the latter, you'll give somebody true happiness.
>>34584523
A good dicking isn't just sex in itself, it's dominating the woman and giving her a sense of security. When you show authority over her, it makes the woman think the man is in charge, thus strong enough to take care of you and protect you.

Out of curiosity, do you go to university or college or whatever?
>>34584554
It's not something only Sam Hyde says, it's found in most species' on this planet.
>>
>>34584583
Fucking slut, you really wish that was true?
>>
>>34584583
Put up a CL ad.

>>34584586
Also applies to getting a bf.
>>
>>34584583

>Plain, average women can get laid just as easily as the hottest women.
Sure but they'd get treated like a sexdoll I don't think you understand the point. It's not about being wanted for sex , it's about feeling loved and not just being used as a hole
>>
>>34584583
It is, you are either a landwhale or lying to yourself.
>>
>>34584623
How about being interesting and offering more to the relatioship than your holes.
>>
>>34584639
>How about being interesting and offering more to the relatioship
Sage advice for roasties and robots alike
>>
>>34584574
>>34584595
>You can't make everyone happy
>Make a million people happy for a moment or one person happy for a lifetime
Well I just think that if I was within a group and everyone else around me was getting married and I was the only one left, i think it would be really noble if another guy decided not to get married and be lonely with me so I wouldn't be the only one. I think that's beautiful
>>
>>34584677
>i think it would be really noble if another guy decided not to get married and be lonely with me so I wouldn't be the only one. I think that's beautiful

>be lonely with you

I wish this was bait, but I know I'm on /r9k/, and I know you're a woman.
>>
>>34584677
That metaphor really doesn't relate. If you refuse to date a robot that's ok, I certainly can't force you to, but just say you don't want to, don't act like it's a noble choice to stay alone.
>>
>>34584677
>i think it would be really noble if another guy decided not to get married and be lonely with me so I wouldn't be the only one.
??????????
>>
>>34584706
>>34584783
>>34584838
Look I just don't get why I should get to eat while others have to starve
>>
>>34584859
>eat while others have to starve
People will die, people will starve, people will get sick. You can't save everybody. Giving a bunch of anons false hope by talking to them will cause more harm than good. You honestly think an anon will talk to you and not want to be with you? C'mon, get real.
>>
>>34584859
You can feed one person though. Is it better to withhold that because you feel bad about the people waiting for their mate? I'd say no.
>>
>>34584986
>you feel bad about the people waiting for their mate?
>waiting
>implying they will eventually get one
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>34584915
Im not sure I agree, I think sustained false hope is a lot better than no hope at all
>>
>>34585033
Someone waiting for something doesn't guarantee (or even imply) they will get it. Haven't people waited for half life 3?
>>
>>34585075
You build people up with false hope.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
>>
>>34585099
Yea but you can also inspire them with false hope as well. A guy who had no hope might not care about life, but if you give him false hope he might start caring again. And when that happens he might be able to wean himself off the false hope and create his own hope. But a guy with no hope will never do anything. Thats how my brain thinks
>>
>>34585099
False hope keeps me alive. When I give up on it I'm just going to kill myself. Or maybe I'll get lucky and get a gf someday, either outcome is possible, at least as long as I have hope, false or not.
>>
>>34583697
go to fucking lolcow if that shit is till alive
>>
>>34583697
There's one place. It's very safe.

My arms
>>
>>34585139
>Might start caring again
Yeah, about YOU. When YOU are gone, he will get worse. You will become his world, and when you leave his world will be destroyed. That's when people snap.

I know you're from the opposite sex, but you need to listen to me. Doing something like that will not help people. It will crush them because you are all they have. If they can't be with you they won't want to live.
>>
>>34585181
>When YOU are gone
Why are you up and leaving him?

If you're just talking about a break up, people move past that. Break ups beat never having a gf.
>>
>>34585251
>Break up beats never having a gf
When you are the only thing in his life that matters, the break up will probably make him kill himself. Have you never read any of the stories people post on here? Shit, theres a few with actual fucking obituaries of people killing themselves over break ups and women.
>>
>>34585281
The torment of never having a gf is still worse.

And if someone is so weak that they kill themselves after a break up then perhaps it is a good thing that they got the nudge that sent them over the edge. Lonely suffering has no highs, only perpetual lows.

Anyway, the truth is that most robots are actually better after a breakup than before. If they can get into one relationship, then can't they get into another one? Because this is the main thing that sets us apart from normies who don't currently have a gf: they have had a gf before, so they know chances are another will come in due time. We have never had a gf, so for all we know we never will. For us hope is blind faith, for them hope is a small dry period.
>>
Youre fine OP you can stay x
>>
>>34583697
lolcow and any number of womyn boards on 8ch.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.