[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you realize how hard it is to get a gf. i made a fake girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: N7Hs4gl.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
N7Hs4gl.png
162KB, 543x600px
do you realize how hard it is to get a gf.
i made a fake girl profile on okcupid and instantly it was bombarded with messages from chads.
how can a robot even compete.
and thats online its even worse in real life.
its like everyone has a head start on us. while we are at work or at home on our computers girls are just constantly being hit on . its impossible to do anything in this day and age. there is just too many people are too much competition . the earth is hell for a robot.
>>
>>34582810
Not to mention there aren't even enough women for us. 107 males are born for every 100 females, and most immigrants are male.
>>
Online dating only works for the top 10-20% of men.

You need to find a female in the real world, preferably one who isn't exposed to the online dating scene.
>>
>>34582810
The fact that you make fake accounts and pretend to be a woman is the reason you don't have a gf, you fucking retard.
>>
>>34582862
What the fuck difference does that make
>>
>>34582889
Ignore him, he is just a failed normie acting superior on here because he has no status amongst his normie friends and makes himself feel better by coming on here using normie logic to be smug
>>
>>34582862
It was an experiment. It was science. It was PROGRESS.
>>
>>34582943
this is intensely creepy and you deserve to die

you realize that only the very bottom of the social ladder do this, right?
>>
>>34582918

nah I doubt it's a man, it's probably a "fembot"
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (17KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
17KB, 282x415px
>>34582842
>You need to find a female in the real world
>preferably one who isn't exposed to the online dating scene.
Honestly, you have a better chance of finding bigfoot.
>>
File: 1.png (268KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
268KB, 510x420px
>>34584045
uh, yes? are you implying that you aren't the very bottom of the social ladder
>>
>>34582810
>Reminder that females have it easy in life and they'll never be robots.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.