[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women can do whatever they want to a man mentally and drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235KB, 527x600px
>women can do whatever they want to a man mentally and drive him to the brink of insanity all because they want to
>but a man is in the wrong if he rapes a woman because he wants to
>>
>>34582710
the man was the one who made himself mental though. If interacting with you gave me a headache, I would just avoid you. So if men are getting headaches from women then obviously they can't handle their women so why don't they go have a timeout. Would it be fair if I killed you just because you gave me a headache?
>>
>>34582710
rape is a social construct. women are just too spoilt these days and thing they are entitled to everything for free
>>
>>34582770
If they are causing pain to you then sure.
>>
>>34582710
i don't understand what you're trying to get at with your logic.
>>
>>34582770
>Emotional torment is a headache
Woman detected
>>
>>34584539
rape is hardly as bad as its made out to be

unless shes a virgin she literally loses nothing
>>
>>34584539
Don't expect logical thinking from a robot. They're just like women.
>>
>>34584649
You're right, we should be allowed to have sex with fornicators as we please. It was their choice, and who are they to turn down free sex?
But virgin and married women would be exempt of course.
>>
File: youwhat.jpg (12KB, 301x274px) Image search: [Google]
youwhat.jpg
12KB, 301x274px
>>34584649
At least sluts shouldn't have a problem with it as long as the guy use protection.
>Be roastie slut
>Treat sex like it's nothing special
>Have it casually with a dozen random dudes
>Get forced to sleep with one guy
>"THIS IS WORSE THAN DEATH"
>>
>>34582770

>timeout

yeah...but you'll take my kids and take my house because i can't prove you're the very manifestation of a fucking snake you fucking bitch
>>
>being so weak you let women interfere with important stuff in your life like that.

not going to make it
>>
>>34584649
I'm sure there's alot of gay bears that wouldn't mind breaking in some virgin buttholes
>>
>>34584679
If you sex a fornicator wouldn't that make you a fornicator, too?
>>
>>34584948
Certainly. If you want to be a fornicator go ahead and be one, if you want to be a virgin that is also an acceptable option.
>>
>>34584932
>le men arent allowed to have feelings meme

ok, and when they turn into elliots and kill themselves and other people dont start normie bitch fitting about "innocent people" dying that mentally tortured them their whole life
>>
>>34584913
is this the part where you blame me for your life choices? no one put a gun to your head and forced you to impregnate snakes
>>
>>34584942
>virgin

off limits
>>
>>34584993

one thing is having feelings, being open about them, and approaching them in a mature way.

other thing is getting mentally devastated because your views and interactions with the opposite gender are fucking your head up beyond the imaginable.

in any way should you ever feel that bad because of women and women alone.
>>
>>34585023

>its ok for women to do it but not men

next
>>
>>34585023

it's ok for women to do what? getting psycho about male attention?

I'm not saying that is okay for anyone. It's pretty shitty actually, but since most of us here are males, what I'm saying is that it's stupid to let women have such a bad influence on your life
>>
>>34585061
>>34585044

missquote'd

im getting sleepy now...
>>
>>34582710
>strawman
>autistic loser faggot as image
k
>>
>>34585061
>instead of saying people need to not be assholes your advice is "LOL JUST GROW UP BRO"

that's what's wrong with you ppl
>>
>>34585261

people are gonna be assholes as long as the world exists, no way around it

you can do whatever you want with that

I choose to try and not let me get influenced by that
>>
>>34585300
no matter how many times you deflect it"s clear to see you're just full of shit, unwilling to hold the problem person accountable but fully willing to shit on the tormented. the bible is right again
>>
>>34585300

allright man, you win

keep getting mad because the world doesnt work the way you would like, taking a toll on your mental health, instead of trying to react differently to it.

if you complain enough, maybe some day a girl will be nice to you

fucking people on this board i swear...
>>
>>34582710
>letting yourself get driven to the brink of insanity by a woman

fuckin loser tbqh
>>
>>34585713

James 4:4

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God
>>
>>34584649
>rape is hardly as bad as its made out to be

Have you been in prison and raped by a group of niggers?
>>
>>34585760

Oh I see.

I'm just laughing harder at you now.
>>
>>34585763
why would i be in prison being raped you homosexual fantasy having fagget? turn on an ovem and hop in
>>
>>34585772
laugh it up fagget, hopefully a sperg wipes you and your family out
>>
>>34585775
>says rape isn't bad

>don't want to experience it

Hmm....
>>
>>34585795

nah, I don't live in shitmerica.

I live a pretty happy life.

I just tend to get in here from time to time and try to talk some sense to some aspies like you.

Now, off to bed.
>>
>>34585814
>im a retard that cant read

le HMM le NIGGER
>>
>>34585818
>announcing your "off to bed"

reddit9001
>>
>>34585849
>homosexual fantasy

In the mind of the rapist, who cares if you're straight or gay? They want to overpower you with their dick. Rape is meant to make the victim feel bad. Of course you don't want to be raped in prison just like a woman doesn't want to be raped by some sex deprived neckbeard
>>
>>34585899
>rape is about (____________)

(what you were told it was about in womens gender studies)

now that you know you're just saying whatever the fuck you are taught instead of using your literal pea brain, off to bed
>>
>>34585934
I'm a little bit of a misogynist myself, but I don't want to raped by a group of niggers. I could understand the woman's point of view. You're confusing sex with rape.

Maybe you shouldn't get a girlfriend
>>
>>34585977

you should be raped by a bullet to the temple for being a stupid redditor
>>
>>34586051
That's not an argument, Anon
>>
File: 1483027698862.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1483027698862.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>34582710
>women willingly fuck strangers all the fucking time but rape is supposed to be as bad as getting murdered or worse
>>
>>34586135
niether is "hurdur niggers" you redditnigger
>>
Ya'll need to probe your woman mentally before you get married. This requires YEARS of observation not months, if you settle down with the wrong woman its your fault for being a slave to pussy.
>>
>>34582770
Some women are hard to avoid
>>
File: 1484261560321.jpg (53KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1484261560321.jpg
53KB, 515x515px
>people eat food all the time
>so it should be ok to force them to swallow mouthfulls of bugs

kek'ed
>>
Driving a man to the brink of insanity all because one wants to is psychological abuse. The woman is in the wrong there. Psychological abuse is very wrong.
>>
>>34586789
but because there's no law against it it's okay
otherwise all the women elliot rodger interacted with should be in jail
>>
>>34586820
He was insane and the mental healthcare system failed him.
>>
There is some note to be said about bullying, but he would act against people without provocation outside the ledge incident.
>>
>>34582710
ok so you dont mind if i forcefully put my dick in your annoying little beta ass then
>>
>>34586955
He saw it as provocation, as loving couples kissed and cuddled under his nose. And it kind of is. I'm guessing quite many of the loving couples actually get some kind of sadistic pleasure from showing off their love to the loneliest possible people.
>>
>>34587216
>implying heterosexual rape=homosexual rape
Can this dumb meme die already?
>>
>>34587249
If we are talking about rape, whether you stick it in a woman's ass or a man's ass, it's no different.
>>
>>34587247
He saw it as provocation because he was severely fucked in the head. He stalked a couple he was jealous of, went out of his way to follow them. No, it's not provocation. That's delusional thinking. He was full out delusional by the time he did what he did. He needed mental help, he needed a hospital. I don't think he was ever committed to a mental hospital his whole life.
>>
>try to actually avoid a woman for some reason or other
>men come out of the woodwork to tell me how i'm a morn and i should be fucking her, pumping and dumping her

sorry, women. society literally sees you as a pleasure hole and nothing else.
it's going to take decades, possibly even centuries for that perspective to be overturned. it's going to require super technology to overturn that perception.
maybe when we're all wearing exo suits and our strength is equalized we can see women as something more than fuckholes.
>>
>>34587342
How do you know it is not provocation? There's plenty of people who, while having sex, deliberately do it in the loudest possible way, so that everyone in the house can hear. So why not to show off your joy to others through deliberately kissing under their nose. Part of the people are exhibionists. And part of the people get their joy from having something the others don't have and also from hurting the others through showing that something. Not every loving couple is pure at heart wanting to embrace the entire world.
>>
>>34587373
This is because I girls fucked a lot of men she is slut shamed if not openly then through social stigma for her family and friends even if they all very hot guys she will be slut shamed for it but if guys dose this he will be congratulated by his friend even if has sex with over weight cheap prostitutes still laugh it off as acceptable behavior. male standards make me phiscally sick we need to encourage men to stop fucking ugly girls.
>>
>>34587436
It's not provocation because couples are in their own little world. They aren't paying attention to others around them. People who live alone also have loud sex. It's just unfortunate if you have to live with a couple. That's why privacy is nice whether a couple or a single person.
>>
>>34587580
Could be true to part of the couples. But the truth is, that part of them DELIBERATELY start kissing when they see someone approaching. They are the ones who want to show off or are exhibitionists. And even if they did not want to show off, they SHOULD pay attention to other people around, to count in, that there might be really lonely people around, who might get hurt for seeing how happy they are whilst they themselves suffer alone. You do not show off your million possessions in the poorest of neighbourhoods either, do you? Also, if part of the people living alone have loud sex too, it does not mean, that part of the people not living alone were not doing it to show off.
>>
File: kuk.jpg (33KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
kuk.jpg
33KB, 320x350px
>>34582710
You are one seriously weak minded fool lol
...or I guess we could replace that with weak minded tool......both are relevant.
>>
>>34587729
I see people driving fancy cars all the time while I'm walking in the freezing rain. That doesn't warrant killing people for having cars. I'm not going to start shooting people because one person chose to drive a brand new Mercedes while other people are driving a beat-up Nissan. No, people having loud sex around their roommates just means they are rude. Very few people are exhibitionists. The world does not stop for the lonely, sad, or depressed. Bullying is a different story because that's intentionally hurting someone, like the girls on the ledge who mocked him. From my understanding, he was not doing anything to make them uncomfortable. He just happened to be nearby. There are parts of the world physical contact like that in public is taboo, but America is not one of those countries. I don't know about Europe. Bullying is also bad because from an early age he was taught violence was an acceptable answer. People don't need to bully because that person might grow up to think everything is a threat toward them.
>>
>>34587854
It's not really showing off, if you have to drive through a poor neighbourhood with a luxury car for some reason. You can hurt other people by showing off what you have, if those others have no chance to have those things, be them money, love, friends or something else. If loving couples consider the feelings of the lonely ones around, it does not mean that the world is stopping for the those lonely ones.

What happened on the ledge:

"I stood awkwardly in the front yard for a bit, realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me. To calm down, I climbed up onto a wooden ledge that bordered the street and plunged down on one of the chairs there. ... Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I've always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me. They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me."
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.