[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Vent about life and talk shit I barely know you, I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

ITT Vent about life and talk shit

I barely know you, I think we've maybe exchanged two words to each other. I've never been mean to you, and I never spoke about you, but you are friends with my friend who wants to date you for what ever reason. Despite this, you bully and publicly humiliate me on the internet.
My friend put a picture of me on his snapchat story, and you feel it necessary to screenshot it and put it on instagram and call me an "ugly freak". What makes you think this is okay is beyond me. Personally, though, I don't really care about cyber bullying, I just wonder why you thought this was something you should do.
You did the same thing again tonight, except this time you said I looked like a school shooter. This time I got a little bit angry and called you a bitch. You then have the audacity to say that I'm being a dick to you, and that I am a shit person. That was the fist time I ever said anything bad about you, even with all you've done, I even apologized, you didn't.
So sincerely, from the bottom of my heart,
Fuck you, Ava.
>>
why you had kids when you knew there was a high risk one of them would develop schizophrenia is beyond me. now im a nobody nutcase dependant on libido fulminating pills for the rest of my life. i didnt ask to be born. i certainly didnt ask to be born with a mental illness. on top of that you married a walking textbook case of major depression. the fucking medications make me feel sedated all day long and i can barely concentrate, how am i supposed to get ahead in life. i love you guys but fuck you both
>>
File: 1482073208853.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1482073208853.png
30KB, 747x491px
>be me
>lazy cunt
>don't do work because i'm lazy
>get punished for not doing work
>repeat

>too lazy to change

how should i kill myself, robots?
>>
>>34583652
you're probably too lazy to kill yourself
>>
File: 1482255872638.jpg (37KB, 679x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482255872638.jpg
37KB, 679x453px
>>34583658
probably

oregano presto
>>
File: a2323765957_10.jpg (458KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2323765957_10.jpg
458KB, 1200x1200px
>>34582185
>about to turn 25
>finally finishing degree
>ruin my relationship with the only person I have ever had a connection with by cheating on her with some slut
>still together with gf, she forgave me, but I will never forgive myself, I ripped my own heart out without even realizing it
>completely alone now locked away in my head
>cannot stop abusing drugs no matter what I do
>no motivation
>have friends but they only like the surface me, they don't get past that
>even when I'm happy, my brain seems to find things wrong, and I return to my constant struggle
>it's no use trying to navigate when the map is this fucked
>>
>be me
>Wasn't always a cyborg
>lost all hair
>50 pounds overweight
>all my ex girlfriends not only got really hot but also have boyfriends who outclass me in style, career, and looks
>Liquor cabinet makes me sad now.
>Still live at home with shit job.
>Probably gonna end it in less than 3 weeks.
>>
I think I have herpes.
I don't want to have herpes.
Never ever ever ever trust a roastie is the lesson here.
I would rather be permavirgin than have any STD.
>>
>>34583742
>gf
>sidechick
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.