[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are robots law-abiding citizens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0457.jpg (13KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
13KB, 310x310px
Are robots law-abiding citizens?
>>
>>34581632
Mostly. I use to smoke pot when it was illegal, but it being illegal was stupid and people are finally realizing that.

I think it's more important to follow the spirit of the law than the letter, there's so much out dated and plainly stupid laws, take Jay walking for example, sure, there's a reason it needs to be discouraged but to never Jay walk would just be silly, the are times you need to cross a street and it's perfectly safe.
>>
The real question is: Are all laws just?
>>
>>34581632
I'm more law abiding than other people I know in that I mostly avoided alcohol until I turned 21 and don't do other drugs. But on the other hand I speed on the highways.
>>
>>34581798
Unjust laws should still be followed. If you have a problem with them you should use the political system to get rid of them.
>>
ah yes the most violent and dangerous type of criminals
the type that never leave their room
>>
File: 1325535532775.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1325535532775.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>34581929
>you should use the political system to get rid of them
>political system
>>
>>34581929
So how are whites supposed to use the political system to get rid of anti white genocidal policies in their own countries when the political system is owned by those who want to destroy them?
>>
I abide by laws except the unjust ones. That's why I perform illegal abortions to pregnant teens. To fuck over the Trump presidency, and kill off the white race
>>
personally i follow a set values that doesnt always correspond with the rigid texts of our legel system based in a fear of god but ultimately for the most part i'd definitely have to go and say yes.
>>
>>34581983
The legal system protects a few constitutional liberties that can be amended and enforces laws passed by congress and heads of state.
What did I get wrong there?

>>34582073
>anti white genocidal policies
Where are these in written law?
>pro tip: Welcoming the migration of asylum seekers is not a genocidal policy , and you can easily change it via election of anti-refugee politicians--don't know if that's such a great idea given the world's history. refugee resettlement from autocratic countries, war, etc. serves a vital role in our globalized world
>>implying you can't migrate to a white country that shares your anti-migration values like Poland
>>
>>34582238
The legal system is a fucking joke.
>>
>>34581632
Aside from smoking weed and pirating, mostly, yes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.