[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw look like chad in mirror but in photos look autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: reeeeeeee.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>tfw look like chad in mirror but in photos look autistic
>>
>>34581457
same how do we fix this
>>
>>34581460
Get a better phone
>>
>>34581460
Mirror you photos and get a better camera I guess
>>
>>34581457
You're used to seeing yourself in a mirror more often so you look strange/eerie when you see a photo of your real face. Take more photos and look at what you really look like to get used to it
>>
File: 1485733931501.jpg (31KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485733931501.jpg
31KB, 640x470px
>>34581457
In your reflection your mind warps how you look, making you look more attractive then you actually are. It's pretty crazy when you think about it

Also you see yourself in the mirror WAY more often then in photos, so you're now seeing faults in your face and body you didn't notice before since you were so used to the mirrored image

Basically how you look in photos is how you actually look, sorry m8 you're autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>fairly decent looking, but weird spergy mannerisms make me look out of place in photos

I don't use social media because of this
>>
>>34582629
Same, I don't know if anyone else notices but I always look like the group autist in photos I see.
I'm trying to improve my posture and stance/gait to see if that helps
>>
>>34582629
you have normie tier looks, just get a better haircuit idiot
>>
>>34582679
wont help the fact that im a tall gangly unapproachable weirdo
>>
>>34582794
also learn how to fucking rotate the picture
>>
>>34582556
>In your reflection your mind warps how you look, making you look more attractive then you actually are. It's pretty crazy when you think about it

wait what, you got a source for this?
>>
>>34582629
>chad face
>autismo haircut
well theres your problem
>>
File: 1462276354169.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1462276354169.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>34582629
>fairly decent looking

no
>>
>>34581457
Record yourself on your phone. Do several light scenarios. One in the dark with flashlight for example. Zoom in and out with your hand and just go around your head. That's how you kinda look minus the body (which does also play a large role on how people perceive you). The lens of course is a bit distorted but you'll have an accurate image of yourself.

If you have any professional camera's just place it somewhere down and do your homework or pretend to have an conversation.

The best way to think is that most people will think you look average.
>>
File: 1803.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1803.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>34582629
gain 15 lbs of muscle, stop dressing like an absolute faggot, get a nice, stylish short haircut, and show some personality and MAYBE you can make it. Social media is for fags regardless.
>>
Then just take a picture of you in the mirror. Duh.
>>
>>34583661
He's average. The phone camera makes his face more ugly and he's putting an angry face on purpose. Also that t-shirt is disgusting, notice his neck. I wouldn't wear it.
>>
>>34582629
sorry man but you're not fairly decent looking. you look like a 4/10 autist
>>
File: 1486020634293-1542603397.jpg (891KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486020634293-1542603397.jpg
891KB, 1440x2560px
>>34583761
What about me

Ogrig
>>
>>34581457
Thing is, it's your mind that makes you like yourself.
You watch yourself every day in the mirror and get used to the look, and start focusing about the good parts of your face.
Sometimes you even amaze yourself and go all like "damn i look really good today" but when you see pictures it's actually the real you since mirrors show your sides on the opposite places.

tl;dr you dont really know how you look in reality
or sound, for that matter
>>
>>34583896
I don't know how I sound. Whenever people imitate my voice they try to sound deep by I feel like I have a high voice

it's also an autistic monotone voice which is why people make fun of it
>>
>>34583925
you can try to record yourself, although i do not support this idea as you will be disappointed

luckily i make retarded videos for my friends where i go insane so ive been familiar with my voice since early teens
>>
>>34582830
I'm not him, but it's been scientificlly proven we find other people more attractive the more time we spend with them (family is generally immune because of some biological thing I don't understand). Ever notice how people consider some celebrities to be attractive when they're objectively ugly, like that chick who played the villain in Suicide Squad? It's like that. The more someone's face is shown to us, the more likely we are to overlook flaws.

Since we see our faces in the mirror every day, something similar happens. Even insecure people will tend to overrate their own looks.
>>
>>34583841
Not him but keys,
>>
>tfw you might have been decent looking but you lose hope and become apathetic and no longer give a shit about your appearance
Who /greasy long hair, gross beard, acne, and dry skin/ here?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.