[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog won't stop barking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (35KB, 360x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 360x346px
>dog won't stop barking
>>
File: 1484095762813.png (29KB, 191x104px) Image search: [Google]
1484095762813.png
29KB, 191x104px
>>34581360
>dogs always barking
>piss and shit everywhere from never taking them outside
>constantly trying to kill each other over the raw meat i throw at them

never get dogs
>>
>>34581360
looks like its time to eat dog
>>
>>34581448
/thread
kill it as quickly and painlessly as possible though
torture is just mean
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1280x960px
>>34581448
>>34581388

I love my dog in spite of his barking
>>
>move in with crazy girlfriend and her younger sister after their psycho parents kick them out
>they have two dogs
>they both work/have class all day, i just try and sit around smoke and masturbate in peace
>one of the dogs is always barking at random shit and trying to barge into my room
>feel the urge to whack it but dont cause its fucked up
>instead grab it by the scruff of the neck and toss it out of the room any time goes into a room it shouldn't (bathroom, expecially when someone is in there)
>now the dog looks at me like sadly most of the time but never fucks around, just goes and sleeps alone most of the day

is...is being a dick to a dog the best way to teach it discipline? i swear the girls just baby the dogs and worry too much, the dogs are hyper and nervous. i mostly ignore them and give them simple, loud commands. their barking triggers the FUCK out of me tho, RRREEEE
>>
>>34581360
And what's wrong with a barking dog I would take a barking dog over a obese robot or manlet anyday. Like srsly you all still watch Chinese cartoons ffs
>>34581448
Watch that fucking edge kiddo.
>>
>>34581448
Never post shovel dog again.
>>
File: 1469482781361.png (46KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469482781361.png
46KB, 400x486px
>baby won't stop crying
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.