[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ I fucking hate DENTISTS. Motherfucking cunt put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Mansfield-dentist.jpg (21KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Mansfield-dentist.jpg
21KB, 500x334px
Jesus Christ I fucking hate DENTISTS. Motherfucking cunt put in 5 composite fillings in my teeth but the edges aren't even smooth. One of them is near the border of the gums and my floss gets stuck between it. Motherfucking cunt. I had to use a nail filer to smooth that shit out myself, and it was a posterior teeth second from the back.

But I'm still not satisfied because it's not PERFECT. Now I have to wait 3 years until my fillings fall out so that I can go to a BETTER dentist, this time someone who is not a motherfucking cunt, to get the fillings done again. and HOPEFULLY, he'll get the edges right. Jesus Christ fucking dentists. I bet some scientist somewhere already invented something that regrows dental tissue but they're not releasing it because motherfucking dentists will go out of business.

1) do not go to a fucking woman dentist. they don't have the manual dexterity of a male

2) don't go to a young cunt. go to someone who is at least 45 and has more than a decade of experience

Don't make the same mistake that I did.
>>
Had my wisdom tooth pulled

>"Now im just gonna look at it im not going to pull it."

>Okie Doke Doc! :)

>God damn faggot puts his full weight on my bottom jaw.

>Internally hear flesh tearing

>Every time I yawn or chew my jaw joint pops hard.

Fuck dentist. Seriously.
>>
>get a filling
>a few weeks later it loosens
>its still attached in the hole so it just wiggles
>hurts to chew because food gets crammed in there abd the nerve is just fuckin exposed
>rotten smell from the trapped food
>tfw have to wait until next autismbux payment to be able to afford a new filling
>>
>>34580427
There's always two rules with going to a medical professional (doctor, dentist, or even vet for your pet):

1. Avoid women, since they are typically not as talented in their profession as their male counterparts.

2. Avoid foreigners. Not necessarily due to competence, but they will nickle and dime you for pretty much everything.
>>
>>34580427
OP here.

i forgot a couple more things.

1) The fucking cunt didn't even smile when she met me

2) she didn't use any anesthesia gel or anything before drilling into me. didn't even ask.

3) she didn't even give me a mirror to look at my teeth after she was done

4) dumb cunt practically dropped her dental tools on my chest multiple times. she should've placed them gently. dumb bitch.

I wanna leave a scalding review for that cunt on Yelp but she has a copy of my driver's license. FUCK

I'm going to put a curse on her.
>>
>>34580427

Never trust dentists. Everyone thinks they're like doctors, but they're more like used car salesmen.

Never ever do any of the work they recommend unless you are in pain, srs.

If they say you have a cavity, start using mouthwash twice a day, brush after every meal with enamel building toothpaste, and floss once a day and there's a 90% chance it will get better. Do not let them fill it unless you feel pain, they're just fucking you over.
>>
>>34580648
>>34580659
That's some good advice.. I'll remember them.

2 of my fillings were pretty much needed imo. but i fucking regret getting the other ones done.. hopefully, the drillings she made on them were very superficial so that when the fillings fall out (which they WILL considering that my dentist is a fucking cunt), i could just leave the the teeth alone and let them remineralize with calcium carbonate and enamel toothpaste. When I was a little kid, i had like three fillings in my back teeth and two of them fell out. I never got them refilled but I'm fine. They probably remineralized or some shit
>>
I've gone to the same soviet jewish practice in brooklyn since i was a lad, a married couple running it. they do very good work, and, well, yes, the husband is better, but i'm sure the wife is still leagues above the average you've been suffering under. my condolences, anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.