[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any homeless robots? Do you sleep in your car? Or outside?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1475350616190.jpg (264KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475350616190.jpg
264KB, 1080x1080px
Are there any homeless robots? Do you sleep in your car? Or outside?
>>
>>34580232
Are you homeless, OP? If you are, be careful. Don't get abducted by those scumfucks who take people and do horridly edgy shit to them which may or may not involve le ebin deeb/darg web.
>>
>>34580232
Im in the shelter.
Helter skelter, cause I ain't fuckin dumb.
>>
>>34580232
>Are there any homeless robots? Do you sleep in your car? Or outside?

I've talked to a few homeless anons on omegle before

if I remember correctly both said they slept in their cars
>>
>>34581759

Are they homeless or "homeless"? why are they on r9k if their homeless?
>>
>>34581925
>Are they homeless or "homeless"? why are they on r9k if their homeless?
homeless as in they were not living in a permanent home. I am pretty sure they were being serious, it's just something that came up in the convo, it's not like they introduced themselves like "hi I am homeless lmao"

one of the guys I talked to had a laptop which he was talking with me on omegle from, the other guy said he was in the library

one of the guys said he got enough food from restaurants or something every day to survive, other guy said foodbanks
I asked one of the guys if he needed help and he said nah, also suggested he try and post on 4chan and ask people in his area to help him out, he said it's not worth it to try and get help from individuals because people will try and judge you

I mean I've been talking with anons on omegle for literally years and I talked to those two guys over that period of time, I don't remember much about the conversation honestly
>>
File: wasrut.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasrut.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>34580232

Parents are giving me the classic "Anon you can't be on your pc for the rest of your life" line a lot now. Could be happening soon
>>
>>34582009
>homeless men carry laptops
>homeless people caring if they are judges

Oh honey...
>>
It's possible that I'll live in my car in the relatively near future. where do you shit and piss? how do you pay for car insurance?
>>
>>34582070
you right about the second thing, but ive been homeless and had a smart phone before. being homeless doesnt always mean eating scraps and living in gutters. it can mean living in your car or just roaming with some shit youve still got.
>>
I slept on a bench with a ripped apart pepsi can as a makeshift shank when i first got back to ny one time just in case these mexican niggas wanted to harvest my organs didnt get much sleep but ended up getting this italian stiletto knife which is real cool
>>
>>34580232

OP, are you homeless? I am I usually sleep in my car (that I can't afford gas for) Get electricity/wifi from car battery and phone service.
Also ask me anything
>>
>>34582228

Being "homeless" is also a trend now with young adults . Like alife experience type of deal
>>
>>34582261

Where are you parked? You're not getting ticketed?
>>
>>34582226
dont have car insurance, and in bushes, public restrooms, etc. you realize most buildings have toilets? at least in first countries
>>
>>34582046

you thought you were a loser before, just wait till strangers in the street identify you as a loser, and openly judge you for it
>>
>>34582286

Parked on a residential side street, I've had good luck with parking here, people really don't seem to pay attention to me. And parking tickets are a definite yes, but I have zero dollars to pay them. Though I might get one every other month it still sucks.

In Chicago btw, cold as fuck here.
>>
File: bowlingballpepe.jpg (56KB, 354x362px) Image search: [Google]
bowlingballpepe.jpg
56KB, 354x362px
>>34582309

I wish I could play an instrument so normies would think I'm a starving artist type, living for the music.

>Will end up a greasy hobo who smells like vinegary ball sweat
>>
>>34582070
I lived out of a shelter a few times and I had my laptop.
They keep you stuff in a bin and give you a number to claim it.
>>
>>34582293
I'm pretty sure car insurance is mandatory where I am in the US
>>
>>34582359
well a musical instrument isnt so hard to learn
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.