[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /r9k/, how bad is it? I'm at about a 4.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: Bedroom.jpg (316KB, 760x587px) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom.jpg
316KB, 760x587px
Be honest /r9k/, how bad is it?

I'm at about a 4.
>>
Why isn't your mom fulfilling her duties?
>>
a 1. keeping my room clean is one of the only things i'm good at
>>
>>34580161
>Why isn't your mom fulfilling her duties?

>tfw 28
>tfw have my own apartment
>tfw hate cleaning
>tfw it's a mess
>tfw I'm gainfully employed and should really just hire a maid
>>
1 1/2

And occasional piece of trash
/ Piss bottle on the floor but nothing much
>>
File: photo 1 (2).jpg (2MB, 3239x2079px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1 (2).jpg
2MB, 3239x2079px
>>34580125
This is a three, right?
>>
1. It pisses me off if there's clutter anywhere in my room.
>>
6 here. Oreganocommente taco taco
>>
File: Compulsive-Hoarding1.jpg (93KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
Compulsive-Hoarding1.jpg
93KB, 634x423px
>tfw you'll never hoard so much that you have to crawl around your home in garbage tunnels

Feels kind of bad :-(
>>
At the moment, 2
Used to be a 4 when I was more depressed
>>
I've easily been at a 4 bordering 5, with a whole lot of dirty dishes, garbage, and unspeakable things.
>>
definitely 1 anything other than a 1 would drive me nuts
>>
Literally anything higher than 1 is ridiculous.
>>
>>34580304
Fuck off normie not everyone has the motivation to clean daily
>>
>>34580223
>not so fast
Nice bedsheets, loser.
>>
3-4 reporting in
cleaning is just too much of a waste of energy for it become dirty in the exact same way again
>>
There was a period in my life when I slept in a literal pile of garbage. A black woman broke into my apartment in the middle of the night, saw me shoot straight up out of a pile of pizza boxes and candy wrappers. She laughed nervously and backed away.
>>
>>34580566
Sounds comfy desu

Fuck off robot
>>
>>34580125
for fuck's sake
my dad ripped me a new asshole for having my room at a 3 on a random day recently
fuck living at home
>>
>>34580431
Maybe you wouldn't need to clean daily if you stop throwing your empty bottles, cum tissues and dirty clothes around everywhere

I vacuum and dust my room every couple of days and I'm already a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>34580610
>I vacuum and dust my room every couple of days and I'm already a lazy piece of shit
You're also a clean freak. Seek mental help.
>>
>>34580471
>falling for the bedsheet jew
You only need one set to last your entire lifetime. I bet you buy a new toothbrush every six months too.
>>
>>34580125
maybe a 2 at worst. Most of my stuff is stacked against the wall in plastic bins, waiting for a moving day that will not come anytime soon.
>>
Between 1 and 2.

I have a designated laundry chair.
>>
>>34580125
My room tends to stay a constant 2 and once it gets to 3 I start cleaning until it looks like 1 for a few days.
>>
>>34580125
>>34580125

My room gets to about a 4 but the problem is that it's largely old dishes, food, trash and menstrual pads
>>
Not really accurately reflected in those pictures.

1 is clean and the jump to 2 immediately has shit thrown all over the fucking place.

The center of my room is clean but I have a dresser with some junk on it that probably needs to be thrown away and a stack of amazon boxes in the corner that also needs to go at some point.
>>
>>34580125
There's a huge difference between 1 and 2. I would definitely be a 1.1 on that scale.

>anything higher than 2, kill yourself immediately
>>
>>34580623
>not wanting your living space and retreat from everyone else to be a literal garbage dump means you're mentally ill

What the fuck do you even have to do to make your rooms messy, do you just throw wrappers and shit everywhere rather than keep a trash bin next to your desk that you empty once a week?

The messiest thing in my whole room is a sticky soda stain on my desk I haven't bothered to clean yet but shit dude, if you think it's okay to be surrounded by filth and garbage then you're the one who needs mental help friendo

And I say this as someone who hasn't taken a shower in like 2-3 months
>>
>>34580223
>that autism-tier bedspread
>>
>>34580125
2 maybe 2.5, I consider this very messy too
>>
>>34580738
Why bother putting things away if it's just going to end up in the same place
Why bother cleaning up when it's going to get dirty in the exact same way
Why bother cleaning when the only person who will ever see it is you
I will bet my left nutsack you can't find any reason other than sickness that living in "filth and garbage" is being detrimental to me.
>>
>>34580738
I agree with you. I never understand how someone lets their living space become messy. Fuck, I see some of my friends rooms sometimes and I don't know how they even live.

Only problem with my room is dust. I don't like to move things around that often and I don't have allergies, so dusting is never a big deal for me.
>>
1 to 2 is a pretty big jump. 1 is spotless and at 2 the floor is covered in trash
>>
>>34580125
My room is a 2 desu, and I feel like the 2 is worse than my room. I just choose 2 because my room doesn't look as pristine as a 1. My bedroom really has no trash, it's dusted and vacuumed and all that but there are boxes EVERYWHERE. It looks like someone just moved in, but other than that it's hella clean besides me never making my bed.
OP, if your room really is a 4, you need to step up your game. Clean that shit man.
>>
>>34580791
How is sickness not the only motivation you need to clean up after yourself? Do you have no common decency to not live like a fucking wild animal at all?
>>
I moved out and my parents turned my room into a storage space for a few years then I moved back in and I'm too lazy to remove anything. So I'm at about a 7 now which isn't too bad all things considered.
>>
>>34580844
>>34580844
>How is sickness not the only motivation you need to clean up after yourself?
Because I don't have a weak body like yours so I don't get sick lol
>Do you have no common decency to not live like a fucking wild animal at all?
If I'm not welcomed into society like a normal human being what should be my motivation?
>>
>>34580125
I'm at a 2. I have a little more on my bed (and gym bench), but don't really have clutter on the floor. I have a full-time job and my job has never been worse than a three.
>>
>>34580125

I'm like a 1.1.

I hate messes. The room's pretty clean.
>>
>>34580125
between 1 and 2, oregano commentato
>>
>>34580873
>living in a literal dump
>doesn't act like a normal human being
>wonders why society won't welcome him as a normal human being

Hint hint. That was tough to figure out, wasn't it?
>>
>>34580921
>Getting sick from his own dust
Just how weak are you?
>>
>>34580246
>ywn be trapped by a garbage-avalanche and be forced to cut your leg off with a dirty fork
>>
>>34580125
1.5 or 1 1/2
>>
>>34580930
>can't place garbage in a bag or clothes in a hamper
Just how much of a manchild are you?
>>
>>34580738
>What the fuck do you even have to do to make your rooms messy, do you just throw wrappers and shit everywhere rather than keep a trash bin next to your desk that you empty once a week?

I'm usually busy working or playing video games, so trash will end up in the trash for a while but then it begins to overflow and eventually I kind of stop caring, and then it becomes overwhelming.

>if you think it's okay to be surrounded by filth and garbage then you're the one who needs mental help friendo

probably.

>And I say this as someone who hasn't taken a shower in like 2-3 months

while I don't bother cleaning my room much, I take showers sometimes 2-3 times a day.
>>
>>34580125

Need the clear out a few beer bottles, empty water jugs, and a mug or two. Need to vacuum as well. But my desk is clean, bathroom is sanitized/bleached, sheets washed, and my furniture is dusted.
>>
>>34580966
>obsess over an area where nobody will ever see
Just how OCD are you?
>>
>>34580223

Runescape and that bed spread though. Autismal is real my dude.
>>
>>34581014
Tbh I actually have OCD and I'm not even the mate you're replying to. I just thro trash and dirty clothes on the ground but farm it all into a perfect square.
>>
>>34580125
daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with a messy room. obviously once you get up to level 9 you have a problem, but anything up through 3 can be fine, provided you can remember where all your important stuff is. and if something is important, it's likely you'll use it often, which means you'll put it back in a place where you can easily find it. some people dislike cluttered rooms for aesthetic reasons, which is fine, but treating it as a character flaw or a sign of mental problems is completely unwarranted.
>>
3 if most of the shit lying around was instead in boxes

being slovenly with my living spaces has always been a vice of mine, work full-time and attend full-time classes, get out of the house plenty
>>
>>34580125
Somewhere between a 2 or 3. My floor is cleanish, but I have a bunch of shit on my bed i need to put away but haven't had time to under the pretense that I'm busy
>>
Somewhere between 1 and 2. I don't eat in my room and I throw away cum tissues because they smell bad, so the only messy thing in my room are the empty water bottles (not piss bottles, sadly I'm too disgusted by my own bodily fluids to use them) and tissues that I blow my nose into.

Also I physically can't fill my room up with clothes because all I own is a pair of shorts and 2 shirts.
>>
File: Kawaii_face.jpg (6KB, 198x251px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii_face.jpg
6KB, 198x251px
>>34581064

that's kawaii
>>
>>34580125
2. A small pile of clothes on the floor.

I plan on cleaning it up on the weekend.
>>
>>34581014
>living in literal squalor
Just how sub human are you?
>>
>>34581117
Who cares? Nobody ever does.
>>
>>34580125
It's a 1 right now, since I cleaned it yesterday. It was in between a 2 or 3 though. I'm usually a pretty clean person, but sometimes my apathy gets the best of me.
>>
File: fisherofmen.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
fisherofmen.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>34580223
this isn't your room
>>
Solid 2, maybe a 3 because I've had an air conditioner sitting in the corner of my room since September.
>>
>>34580898
>>34580956

Yeah this chart is kind of not scaled right. 1 and 2 seems like a huge jump in mess to clean ratio and the rest is a slower build up.
>>
probably 2 without the garbage on the floor, it's just clothes and some empty beer bottles that are organized.
>>
File: Skype 2017-02-01 23-04-44-158.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Skype 2017-02-01 23-04-44-158.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
You tell me. I'd say about a 2 or 3.
>>
>>34580125
I'm at a 2, maybe a 3.

There are some papers lying around. I also have some boxes and books all pushed into a corner. I definitely need to clean my room, but seeing as I don't have any visitors, there's no urgency.

I just keep it a notch or so below what most would consider excessively messy.
>>
1 1/2

it's organized mess :^)
>>
>Nobody at 9

You fools aren't even trying
>>
i'm pretty consistently a solid 3, but when i do clean it stays like 1 for about a month
>>
>>34580125
1 - 1.5

i live in a studio apartment so if i don't keep it clean i literally cannot walk through my apartment

there's a bunch of shit on my table (stacked in piles, not trash) so i dunno if that counts.
>>
I usually dance between 3 and 2. Grabbed my clothes out the dryer, too lazy to fold them. Got some hastily removed classwork sitting out
>>
>>34580125
Depends on the time of week I start the week at a 2 and normally end at a 4, but if for some reason I'm too tired/lazy to clean over the weekend it stays at a 4-5 for the week.
>>
File: 1439939849562.png (192KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
1439939849562.png
192KB, 290x271px
>>34580125
About 3. The clutter consists mostly of books stacked on the floor, a pile of clothes, and empty cans and bottles strewn about.

I really should do something about that, but I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>34580125
Between 1 and 2
I just spend a few seconds putting things away every day. Less than a minute daily is all thats needed to have a clean room.
>>
I only have my bed and 2 closets in my bedroom and 1 phone charger. Nothing else not even any furniture.
>>
>>34580125
There need to be about 3 pictures between 1 and 2 imo
>>
I don't like clutter, but my room's probably a two or a three.
>>
>>34580125
I just have a laundry basket with clothes in it's vicinity. But I don't have garbage just strewn about like in 2
>>
File: 20160225_193508.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160225_193508.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34580125
Anyone who isn't at 1 is a retard or a fat NEET manchildren.
>>
>>34583136
>NERD ALERT
E
R
D
>>
>>34580223

>store-bought cage for a small mammal

Make your own cage and give them a more well-lit place to hang out at. A bedroom is a bad place especially when you're up late at night blasting your music or watching movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7Vb7fIG6Y
>>
>>34583272
That cage is hand built. It's about 3' X 6'. My guinea pig gets sun (from the window) during the day and I sleep at night. When I'm listening to something I wear headphones (I live with my parents if you couldn't guess). He also gets free range time most days.
>>
File: 1485316319390.jpg (21KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485316319390.jpg
21KB, 640x606px
>>34584030
>having pets
>not raising them as livestock to eat
>>
>>34580125
Between 1 & 2.
>>
>>34580125
Something between 1 and 2... more like 1, though. It usually takes me 20 minutes to get everything into pristine condition, I usually just don't bother.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.