[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And now for something completely different...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2013-09-16_19-17-14_167.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-16_19-17-14_167.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
So I went on CL and found this posting...

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/w4m/5979853633.html

And this is what happened....

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:31 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Still looking for someone to meet up with? I'm available this weekend...

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Agreed? tonight, the 28th be there or sit home alone... (LATROBE, MAP IT PLEASE BEFORE ANSWERING

HOW NICE. And my ad was to get dinner...so it looks like your syphilitic ass is S-O-L!!!

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 12:18 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>34580112
looks like if Dan from SloMo Guys and Adam Kovic had a fat retarded love child it would be that dude
>>
>>34580112
Artie Lange?
>>
Ok. I'm going to be blunt and even as rude as you are. You are a bitch... I offered nicely and you came back with an asshole response. You didn't even consider that dinner was still on the table. If you're wondering why you are still single, maybe it's your attitude. As for me I'm taking my ball and going the fuck home while you can go back and leave on horse you rode on.

Subject: Re: Agreed? tonight, the 28th be there or sit home alone... (LATROBE, MAP IT PLEASE BEFORE ANSWERING

you offered a syphilitic weekend withe a guy so hideous and pig-esquehe has to solicit strangers online cause obvious face to face is for those with BALLS..and dude, fice thousand dinners would be enough to want you around...let alone let you slime touch me...but you ehar that a lot, dontcha?

now piss off...give mums pimp a dime for your usual.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 6:22 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

WTF is your problem? You don't even know what I look like and your very delusional...

Oh and by the way I don't hear that alot. I would have the opportunity to if I my life situation was better...

Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:14 PM

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 9:07 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Why you calling me pig? What'd I do? What'd I do? BTW, I'd prefer a relationship or at least a chance to get to know someone. I believe that's what a date's all about. BTW, I'm 32.... How old are you?

Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:28 PM
>>

I didn't post for some cheap one nighter WITH SOME SEX ADDICT...so take the hint pig! NOBODY WANTS YA...BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BOTHERED ME.
>>
>>34580134

Kek

Thought the same thing, guess Artie has the universal "I'm a fat loser" look
>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:18 PM

Oh please. WHERE WAS ALL THIS ALLEGED SHIT IN YOUR REPLY YOU SENT????? NO WHERE!!!

I'm not interested in some fool wanting a quickie. You tossed out nothing but a "weekend" when I posted for dinner...so piss off fool...you are all the same and nobody cares.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 10:23 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Well I got to your post on 10PM on sunday and I thought it was a bit late for going out. So I decided to wait the next day and well....

I got busy. Anyways I emailed you yesterday thinking, "It can't be that bad". Besides you said Sunday and the tone made clear that you probably wouldn't take any day other then Sunday, but I thought, "Why the hell not?" Besides just a date wouldn't hurt anyone right? And now we're here. I'm sorry for being a bit considerate, although I shouldn't have to apologize. Also I asked for the weekend because I knew for sure I could make it then. Anyways here's my picture so you can see what a pig looks like...

Her:

I DIDN'T ASK YOU FOR SHIT DUDE. DLNT SEND ME ANYTHING!!!!

WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES WHO ARE TOLD TO TAKE A FLYING LEAP OPFF A CLIFF THINK YOU CAN BACKPEDAL AND GET SOMEWHERE????

NO! GO TO HELL AWAY. IF YOU USED YUR BRAIN AS MUCH AS YOU CALIM TO...THIS WOULD HAVE HAD SOME ACTUAL CONTENT AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE SOUNDED LIKE AN ASSHOLE I FLUSH!
>>
>>34580183
Holy shit she sounds schizophrenic
>>
Pic is me of course... Sorry if it looks like trash with bad grammer. I'm lazy....
>>
>>34580212
this. she even sounds insane in her original post, so OP shouldn't be surprised
>>
While she is a giant cunt you are retarded for keep replying hoping for something.
>>
>>34580337
Nah I had fun... It was hilarious and I've even made a post about her also on CL...

I've also notified her of this (but she probably has blocked me) for the lolz and do not give a rats ass about her insanity. Last question I asked is< "Are you a feminist?"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.