[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get revenge on Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
How do I get revenge on Chad?
>>
>>34580023
by living life to the fullest, a life well lived is the surest form of revenge.
>>
>>34580023
by beecoming a TRANSEXUAL and tricking chad into fucking your feminine dick
>>
>>34580040
How do I live life to the fullest? I don't want to be a normie.
>>
Order things to his address, mess with his car, get a prepaid cell phone and call him all the time, kill the people he loves etc.
>>
>>34580070
By not posting bald men on the internet
>>
By shifting the social climate in a way that the hottest qtiest girls are attracted to only losers and kissless hugless manlet virgins, and laugh at chads who have success and lots of money
>>
>>34580070
get a job that you can tolerate (loving your job is overrated), get involved in hobbies that you enjoy, make friends with people who share your values, and take care of yourself. so i guess you have to go somewhat normie but it's definitely fulfilling.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (29KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
29KB, 400x383px
>>34580118
Oh alright I guess I can find something else to do/
>>
>>34580023
Piss on his front door, piss on his car

This stuff writes its self OP, c'mon
>>
>>34580070
You don't need to be. Take GABA some other supplements and get /fit/. Find a hobby like guitar or reading.

Reading is god tier 4chan is basically that

Then just live life comfily save your money move to a cabin in the woods and live a beautiful neet life.
>>
>>34580070
Find your desire and pursue it relentlessly whilst respecting the wishes of others, or you know get /fit/ learn get a few guns and body armor then ship out in the middle east to kill ISIS whilst screaming deus vult
>>
File: 1431847015794s.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1431847015794s.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>34580023

Be his boss.....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.