[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if there really was a gaggle of femanons on this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
What if there really was a gaggle of femanons on this board? How do we play it cool so they'll be interested in us
>>
>>34579601
By putting yourself out there.

Post a picture of yourself. Do something cute. Invite us into your personal space, share something personal. Do something at least
>>
>>34579696
>Do something cute.
Women dont want "cute", they want Chad
>>
>>34579719
well he's not here is he, so now's your opportunity to take advantage of there being less competition for you
>>
>>34579719
This is the hard, cold truth about life. You can't stop women from being biologically wired to go for perfect mates. Yeah there are rare exceptions but most women who are seen with uglier guys are just using him for some ulterior motive. The sooner you guys learn this, the more you will see clearer and possibly find someone somehow.
>>
>>34579745
>he's not here is he
He is. He's part of the "I come here to laugh at the losers when I'm not living my awesome life" tour group.

>>34579811
Was thinking about this when I was walking my dog rn. If I was 100% more muscular than I am right now, I'd make women wet just by them looking at me. Conversely, I'm wholly invisible to women BECAUSE I'm not jacked and muscular.
>>
>>34579851
>He's part of the "I come here to laugh at the losers when I'm not living my awesome life" tour group.
Well either way he wouldn't be interested in the girls that come to 4chan anyways so it doesn't matter
>>
>>34579851
>chads are not out fucking girls
I highly doubt chads are on 4chan. They use Fb, twitter, tinder and other stuff like that. Sounds like you just want to give up before the battle started.
>>
>>34579932
>Well either way he wouldn't be interested in the girls that come to 4chan anyways so it doesn't matter
He is, and that's the other half of the reason why Chad comes to 4chan.
>>
>>34579943
Actually, at least one browses /r9k/ so I'm sure there are others.
>>
>>34579943
Chads hang out on 4chan when they're not on those sites because they hear the reputation that there's no competition and the women on here are "nerdy sluts"
>>
>>34579601
not using the word gaggle would be step 1.
>>
>>34579601
Yeah....that ship sailed awhile ago
>>
>>34579601
It's you, isn't it?
Cheeky cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 295x300px
>>34579963
>>34579968
Do you two have any proof at all about this?
>>
>>34580017
>Do you two have any proof at all about this?
desuarchive.org/r9k
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 432x413px
>>34580047
That's not showing any proof you dummy.
>>
File: Idiot.png (435KB, 750x564px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot.png
435KB, 750x564px
>>34579696
>post a picture of yourself
Yeah that probably won't work
>>
you will never be able to play it cool as a collective board. this board hates women and desperately wants them on their dick at the same time.

also replies to a female go as follows
>roastie whore REEEEE
>less subdued version of above
>attention whore
>females don't exist
>london
>gib email

no sane female on this board (I know, oxymoron XDDDD) would ever be interested in this unless their self esteem was 0 or they had daddy issues.
>>
>>34580077
>Yeah that probably won't work
probably. you know what definitely won't work?

doing nothing
>>
>>34580073
Yes it is, you're just acting entitled and spoiled.
>>
>>34579696
Who even are you? Is this high quality bait or are you actually a girl?

>Do something
Like what? People have tried many of those things to no avail.

>>34579970
I think archaic language is one of the most universal signs of robots.

>>34580077
Exactly, hasn't that anon seen what happens when people do that?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 335x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 335x321px
>>34580100
>show me how to bake a cake anon
>anon throws some flour, sugar, and eggs at me
>but that's not showing me how to bake a cake anon
>stop being entitled and spoiled and just bake it
I mean you don't have any proof but ok.
>>
>>34580105
i'm not going to say who I am. lets just say I am the voice of reason and caring. this isn't about me anyways, this is about you putting yourself out there and seeing if any fishes will bite.

Do something cute like post a picture of yourself being silly or sing a song on vocaroo, share a youtube link idk, do something
>>
>>34580243
Alright, so you're not baiting, but I'm still not sure if I agree that that will work. Posting an interesting thread is what people do here quite often and it doesn't result in someone getting a gf.
>>
>>34580342
>Posting an interesting thread is what people do here quite often and it doesn't result in someone getting a gf.
So does that not scream out to you an interesting thread is not what femanons are into?
>>
>>34580402
If interesting threads aren't good then I'm not sure what you're suggesting one should do.
>>
I have dated two femanons from this board, one of them really long-term, and fucked another two.

They aren't femanons. Every one of them is basically a Reddit/Tumblr girl who used /b/ on-and-off for a few years, and then drifted to /r9k/ when she got tired of /b/ but realized she couldn't post on any boards for hobbies or interests because she has no hobbies or interests.

Stay the fuck away from femanons. They are literally just normalfags. They aren't even quirky off-beat Tumblrinas. They're JUST NORMALFAGS.

You know when you see someone's post violate some really basic 4chan etiquette, and you try to help him out by saying he's sounding like a Redditor, and he replies with something like
>MUH SEKRIT CLUB!!! I bet you're a fucking virgin.

That's a femanon. They are just Facebook-using normies who are on 4chan practically by accident.
>>
POST PENlS OR G T F O
>>
File: 1485831093826.png (270KB, 727x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1485831093826.png
270KB, 727x1083px
All right ladies who wants to be my gf
>Can drive (as long as mummy is with me)
>Don't have a job
>Have less than a hundred dollars
>Mild anger issues
>Neet until mommy makes me get a job
>19
>>
I've had a different experience to this anon >>34580501
so I figured I'd throw my two cents in.

I've been dating a femanon for almost a year now, it's long distance. We met in an /r9k/ thread by just exchanging skypes because I just wanted female attention and intended on discarding the skype later so I wouldn't begin to orbit.

As we continued to speak to each other, we eventually grew closer and she recently flew over to live with me for a few weeks (our financial situations don't make it feasible for her to move here yet).

There are plenty of whores on this board, I've spoken to several of them. As long as your instincts are in tact, it should be pretty simple to distinguish who is and isn't dating material. A good girl is rare on 4chan, but they do exist. It's just about being in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>34580445
im suggesting make the guy interesting and not the thread. the girls that come to 4chan are just as lonely and want something to fall in love with, give them something
>>
>>34580017
It's someone I know in real life. Obviously I can't post people I personally know, but they have mentioned they generally hang out on /r9k/ when browsing the 4chan. They confirmed it. So, if they are on here, there's got to be others. They are pretty popular with the ladies, quite involved with the bar scene.
>>
>>34580624
>As long as your instincts are in tact, it should be pretty simple to distinguish who is and isn't dating material.

This is dangerous, dangerous advice to give to /r9k/ anons. I've encountered some "OK" women too, and for every one of them I've also encountered five actual cruel psychopath women who do shit like blackmail or dox guys or use them as an orbiter harem.

Even the insane ones are just basic bitches who go to college and played one video game in 2012 because they wanted to be le gamer girl. They're so fucking boring.
>>
>>34580673
The problem is nobody, male or female, is looking for a relationship. If you just want sex, that's great, if you want a long term relationship, you are in trouble. Lasting relationships are no longer the norm. It's mostly about casual dating at most now.

Go into a relationship with intent to last with either gender, and you are likely to end up hurting.
>>
>>34580673
That's why I said "as long as you're instincts are in tact." If the guy is like me and has some semblance of social awareness, but is just introverted and has trouble connecting and caring about most people he meets, then there is a chance of filtering out those bad women. If he's a complete autist, then sure it could be dangerous to him since he might not pick up on more subtle red flags. Thing is, just don't be retarded enough to give blackmail material. Why would you even send a nude picture to someone you barely know on the internet. I wish I could believe people are smarter than that, but whatever.
>>
is everyone on this board so insufferable and miserable? Instead of selfloathing all the time do something about it
>Hurr bbut im not chad
you dont need to be a fucking chad to get a soulmate just be fucking confident and treat them like normal people.
>>
>>34580501
>I have dated two femanons from this board
How did you do it?
Did you go on dates?
Were they understanding of your robot tendancies?
>>
>>34580639
>want something to fall in love with, give them something
Oh so just be Chad, why didn't I think of that one earlier.

I already can't make a girl fall in love with me IRL, how am I supposed to do that on the internet?
>>
>>34580780
Because they speak to, say, 10 women and then get discouraged, thinking there is something horribly wrong with them.
>>
>>34580729
Yeah, true. I just wish I could convey how boring 4chan chicks are though. They aren't even "bad," they're BORING. They're Reddit as fuck, they don't know anything about the site, they are entitled boring Facebook normies.

>>34580733
True, I guess you're fine, but I've watched too many clueless /r9k/fags get screwed over because they have no experience. When you're 23 and you date for the first time, the breakup of even an e-relationship can destroy your sanity. I've watched it happen. Let alone letting some cruel cunt do it to you.

>>34580789
Here's how you date girls from 4chan:
- Be tall, white, and good-looking
- Wait until one of them gets bored or is on the rebound from a previous relationship and posts her contact info (that's all the female contact info posts you see, by the way)
- Be one of the 30 guys she adds and strings along for weeks/months
- Be clearly the best one because you're genetically lucky or more normie/chad than the rest
- Be nearby and immediately fuck her, because they are disgusting sluts.

You know that femanon you talked to for a year? Newsflash: You were one of a dozen guys on her "C List," that she immediately knew after 5 minutes of talking to you weren't going to win out. And while you kept talking and talking and talking to her, she was fucking one or several of the A-listers, or at least letting them within the fuckzone and passively waiting for them to take her up on it.

Women decide within the first convo whether you're total shit or a golden god. 99.99% of men are total shit. I watched them do this to the rest of the orbiters WHILE I WAS IN THE ROOM WITH THEM. I literally saw dudes on their Skypes going
>hey :) i thought about what you said the other day lol
etc and try to spark up pathetic conversations. And I watched her pass right over them, open it for two seconds and close it because it was boring, maybe send a shitty half-assed reply at best. And then suck my dick or check her Facebook or Snapchat.
>>
>>34580793
No not just be chad, so far this is what you have to beat >>34580583

can you top that?
>>
>>34580780
>is everyone on this board so insufferable and miserable?

Yes. That's why they're here. Glad you could figure it out. The door's right over there if you wanna leave now.
>>
File: 1485563815242.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1485563815242.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>34580909
what's wrong with my gf application? You seem to be implying it is bad
>>
>>34580998
no one said it was bad, so far you are the top contender
>>
File: 1485558096177.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485558096177.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>34581099
Does this mean you're my gf now?
>>
>>34579932
Normalfags literally come here to pick up easy lays.
>>
>>34581153
not yet, it just means you have my attention, now you have to close the deal somehow
>>
File: IMG_3930.jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
>>34579696
OKAY ENTER MY PERSONAL SPACE
>>
>>34581099
>can drive
>don't have job
>have more than 100 dollars
>autism
>grad student
>24 year old geezer

so is this a step up or down?
>>
>>34581319
I keep seeing your face posted on this board, and the more I keep seeing it the more I think, you're not bad sometimes even cute. Do you have a yt channel I can follow or something?
>>
File: IMG_2958.jpg (71KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
71KB, 840x544px
>>34580780
>just be fucking confident

Yeah bruh
Just that easy
>>
>>34581352
well if I had to compare you to >>34580583

it really comes down to personal preference. for me the 19yo anon is slightly better since he's younger his mind is still like a blank canvas almost. 24 is a bit old for me but others might like it. Plus he posted a cute pepe. You could still top him by posting a picture of yourself, or a cute frog
>>
File: IMG_3931.jpg (233KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
233KB, 1280x960px
>>34581396
GOLLY

Well I've been thinking about starting something.

My Skype is AnnoyingFatass because self-esteem is for homos.
>>
>>34581463
>You could still top him by posting a picture of yourself
>
Nah I think I've been bested.

You reminded me of a video of a cute snake though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyn2HR1kWUQ
>>
>>34581529
>Well I've been thinking about starting something.
You should. r9k is the only board I visit and I've seen your face a lot. And everytime I do it always gives me a pleasant feeling inside. I think people would watch your channel. Make one if you want, just sit there and eat pizza and people would watch it
>>
File: IMG_3933.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.png
17KB, 651x641px
>>34581589
Daw, thanks. If anything I would stream vidya with painful meme commentary and review 20-year-old CDs of 60-year-old music.
>>
>a newfag phoneposting to a tripfag phoneposter that he should attention whore more

the last time the newfaggotry aligned to this degree, 9gag was born

everyone take cover
>>
File: IMG_3941.jpg (606KB, 3264x2437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.jpg
606KB, 3264x2437px
>>34581754
I know, isn't it delectable?
>>
>>34579932
>Well either way he wouldn't be interested in the girls that come to 4chan anyways so it doesn't matter
If they're at least mildly attractive then yes Chad will pump and dump them and they will love it despite being weirdos like us.
>>
>>34581754
Fatbro isn't new he's been around for years
>>
>>34582039
i know who he is, but new is a state of mind

you both share it
>>
>>34581905
Who is this Chad you are speaking about that comes to 4chan to laugh at other guys and fuck girls with depression. I just don't see it happening. Ever. A normal chad guy is busy with his social life and his pool parties and getting drunk with his friends. Not come here to laugh at people. Is Chad suppose to be an asshole or something?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.