[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf so fucking bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: .hp.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
.hp.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
I want a gf so fucking bad
>>
File: 1485917552962.png (17KB, 807x609px) Image search: [Google]
1485917552962.png
17KB, 807x609px
>>34579421
I want my cartoon waifu to become real.
>>
I want a boyfriend (gay) so fucking bad. No trap, no tranny, a masculine dude.
>>
>>34579421
the grass is always greener on the other side my friend
>>
>>34579436
What kind of body do you have?
>>
>>34579458
there's nothing green about being an autistic khv
>>
>>34579421
this is a feel we share. To hear the cheerful voice of a woman who wants to be with me, to hold her hand and talk about the present and the future. To go to the movies and have my arm around her.

It's been way too long
>>
>>34579516
Alcoholic pizza eating gorilla mode.
>>
File: at computer crying.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
at computer crying.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>34579421
What are you talking about? Isn't this how you imagined you'd spend your adult life?
>>
Become your own gf
>>
>>34579421
I have a girlfriend of 2 years. Ask me anything
>>
Daily reminder getting a gf solves nothing and is not some magical thing that will unfuck your life.
>>
>>34579720
my life is fine, i have a loving family and a stable career, no debt, and independence.

I get lonely at night and want to start a family someday but i haven't had any meaningful contact with a single woman in over a year.
>>
>>34579573
>To hear the cheerful voice of a woman who wants to be with me, to hold her hand and talk about the present and the future. To go to the movies and have my arm around her.

fuck off normie nobody likes you
>>
>>34579672
How

>>34579720
Everything else is fine, I am a cyborg and I choose to have a small social life, I just need a gf and my life will be perfect.
>>
>>34579806
by being friendly, telling jokes, making her feel special. Took like a whole year though, you have to do it very subtly at first
>>
tfw no "regular guy" gay bf. Someone who likes playing vidya, watching movies, spending time /out/, etc. Instead of walking stereotype AIDS magnets.

I just want a best friend who I can also cuddle and hold hands with.
>>
File: 1485826099913.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485826099913.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>34579421
Just use Facebook and find a gf that way
I had like 5 gf's at the same time once using online magic
Just make sure they live somewhat close and seduce them with typing skillz
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.