[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your charm point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 58854724_p18_master1200.jpg (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58854724_p18_master1200.jpg
177KB, 1000x1000px
Tell me your charm point
>>
What's a charm point shitty show waifu?
>>
File: image.gif (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
66KB, 500x500px
>>34579057
I am licensed to fly a plane
How is that for a charming point
>>
>>34579096
i thought getting my pilot's license would at least garner some attention from women

nope
>>
>>34579206
Do you have your private license? I assume once you can fly with more people you could just put up ads in your area that you'll fly locally or just to see the area. My dad usually made about $500 on the weekend this way.
>>
>>34579324
yeah currently working on instrument. one problem though... FAR don't allow you to fly for profit until you get your commercial license (either have to pay your pro rata share of the expenses or the money paid has to go to a charitable organization)
>>
>>34579362
for clarification, what i put in expenses are the two limitations on private
>>
>>34579378
GOD DAMN IT I MEANT TO SAY WHAT I PUT IN PARENTHESIS
>>
File: image.gif (592KB, 454x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
592KB, 454x303px
>>34579362
I was more implying that if you put up ads then women might see it and take plane trips with you and not really up the cash
What plane u got friendo
I'm a proud owner of the shittiest thing in the skies: Cessna 150
>>
>>34579478
just fucking around in a Piper Warrior

it's slow but it gets the job done

personal preference: steam over glass
>>
>>34579057
ive got a fast bike with a bitch seat and a gun that's fun to shoot. girls dont even like it. they want photographs, food, and drinks.
>>
>>34579504
V nice dude, better than the 3square feet of room I have
I've been thinking for a while now about going on a cross country flight out to the south west then up to Oregon. It'd take me 5-6 stops if I had good wind but it would be an experience. Are you planning on anything?
>>
>>34579595
i've been thinking about flying to the coast for the hell of it, but it'd be a more enjoyable experience if i had someone along for the ride (i don't know hardly anyone). preferably someone not annoying.

if you really want to rev up an exciting flight, do the cross country at night
>>
>>34579057
I can make the drawings
>>
>>34579653
Yeah flying alone can be super lonely. I'm usually flying with my dad because he's retired now and still wants to do something. Ever thought about helicopters?
>>
File: dude trump lmao2.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dude trump lmao2.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
I'm a Black Mage.
>>
>>34579718
i'd get my heli license, but those things are weird. it'd be great if i could get someone to explain to me how they do the maneuver where they can get it to land softly if the engine fails (something something they can get the main rotor going just enough to make it land softly)
>>
>>34579860
I don't know much either but my dad is going to train me. He flew all over for hospitals like mayo and he even lived in China for a bit to train some pilots there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.