[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men still try to have long term relationships in 2017?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: pepe741.jpg (32KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
pepe741.jpg
32KB, 600x549px
Why do men still try to have long term relationships in 2017?
It makes no sense to me. You know your future wife had casual sex with other men with no strings attached, right?
Then when she gets older, she wants you to help pay for her kids and her lifestyle, even though she can stop putting out or divorce you at any time for any reason.
>>
File: 020117203231.png (473KB, 568x471px) Image search: [Google]
020117203231.png
473KB, 568x471px
>>34578672
If I (male) could have had casual sex, I would
And I would expect my future wife to be okay with the fact that I had casual sex in the past. This necessitates that I be okay with her past also.
simple
>inb4 i'm called a cuck
>>
>>34578672
because loneliness is a strong feeling
>>
File: 013116.png (18KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
013116.png
18KB, 900x300px
I ask myself the same question every day. I guess it's just a powerful natural predisposition that most people don't care to challenge, or if they do it's half-assed.
>>
>>34578718
>If I (male) could have had casual sex, I would

So you weren't?
And you'd be fine with knowing that your future wife was able to do this while she ignored men like you, until she got older and "settled down" because Chad and Tyrone didn't want her for a committed relationship?
>>
File: marriage trap.png (20KB, 977x220px) Image search: [Google]
marriage trap.png
20KB, 977x220px
>>34578672
>she can stop putting out or divorce you at any time for any reason.

the first one is call "martial rape law" and the second one is call "no-fault divorce law". if you marry your little girlfriend she has no obligation to give you sex at all.
>>
>>34579640
I didn't even approach her
the only difference is that it is easier to get laid as a female
this does not need to twist my perspective into hating them
>>
File: hair.png (110KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
110KB, 620x569px
>>34578718

>This necessitates that I be okay with her past also.

How does that necessitate that? Normie logic fucks with my head
>>
>>34580081

I think it's a woman pretending to be a man.
>>
File: 1478743592308.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1478743592308.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>qt pure crimean girl in my class
>slavic accent
>dresses modestly every day
>smart
>I can't talk to her without stammering like an autist

she's so perfect. my instincts tell me life shouldn't be so horrible
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.