[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Mail Order Waifu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0627.jpg (160KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
160KB, 800x1200px
Is ordering a waifu from Russia a meme? Can it actually succeed?

I'm 27, decently attractive, 6'1 and in good shape but am a cyborg. I've decided if I'm still single by the time I 30 in going to order an Eastern European waifu. Will she resent or cuck me?
>>
>>34578565
>Will she resent or cuck me?
Probably. What incentive would she have to stay with you after getting to America?
>>
>>34578565
They're scams to get green cards.
>>
All Eastern European girls are gold diggers. I don't buy into r9k's narrative that all women are bitches and whores, but for EE girls, this is actually true, especially Russians. If you make the mistake of getting a Russian mail order bride, she WILL cuck you and take half your shit.

I know this because I had a Chad (Vlad) Russian roommate in college. He says they're like that because of how communism played out, so women had to do whatever they needed in to order to survive. Russian women value power above all else. If you're a man with power and influence, she won't cheat on you, but actually be loyal and supportive. But as soon as you lose that power, she'll drop you.
>>
File: 1846334.jpg (52KB, 240x297px) Image search: [Google]
1846334.jpg
52KB, 240x297px
She'll only love you for your wallet, Anon. Russia has bountiful hot women compared to any other nation but rather than settling for another poor Pavel and living a shit life as a Babushka she'll take her chances on the Western market. She'll never ever find you attractive but at least you'll bang the best of what nature has to offer in current year.
>>
>>34578565
It's not a meme, but your relationshit will be.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.