[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else starting to feel like a minority i notice i dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: n-DYLANN-ROOF-628x314.jpg (47KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-DYLANN-ROOF-628x314.jpg
47KB, 628x314px
Anyone else starting to feel like a minority
i notice i dont see young white men very much
are we really going extinct
>>
File: 1471771823149.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471771823149.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>34578363

Say goodbye wite boiz
>>
>>34578363
I am not White, so I don't know that feel. That said, being a minority isn't a big deal, it's not like you get treated all that differently (unless you're a nigger.)
>>
File: 1480549511628.png (406KB, 1002x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1480549511628.png
406KB, 1002x1188px
There are approximately 1.3 billion white people around the world
>>
>>34578363
How can you feel like you're a minority if you're white in an English-speaking country? Do you live in India or something?
>>
>>34578401
hey, they seem like cool guys
would hangf out with
i like guns too i am white afterall
>>
>>34578363
I'm mistaken for white despite having black hair and hazel eyes, I'm one a them white spics like the zim zam.

But yeah, every other race has a protected species status, it's young white men specifically who are the ebil rape happy blah blah blah, so on and so fourth
>>
>>34578363
>Whites make up less than 8% of world population.
>Conservative estimates estimate whites will be a little less than 2% of the world population by 2040.
Gee I wonder why you feel like a minority. Because you are one. The majority races are blacks, east asians, and Indians.
>>
white majority is fiction, most young people are now brown

you won't hear this on TV though, it's the jew's revenge for the holocaust
>>
>>34578438
That count only works if you include the entire middle east, north africa, central and south american populations with real white population.
>>
>>34578480
Whites are only 10% of the global population, most people of any age are brown.
>>
Ethnic Chinese are literally 2/10 of the world population. Indians make up 1.5/10 of the world population. That means 6.5/10 are the rest of the world. The white population is about 0.7/10 of the world population unless you count Middle Easterners, Latinos, and North Africans as white.
>>
>>34578363
I had the same thought today. I'm a person that doesn't really care much about race and I tend to ignore all the race bating that goes on.
I live in a middle class suburb in Canada. Driving around my neighbourhood today, I can say with confidence that I saw maybe one or two other white people. The rest were Filipino and Indian. Maybe we are becoming a minority...
>>
>>34578363
They're out there. I see them all over the place when I have to leave my house.
>>
>>34578513
I meant in the USA, but if you look at it year over year the entire white world is going extinct from massive immigration
>>
>>34578480
m8, whites have always been a minority in the world. Are you fucking retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>34578679
read the thread, moron

blox
>>
>>34578363
Whites have always been a minority in the world, but the fact that we are becoming a minority in our own nations is a major cause for alarm.

We need a race war or ethnic cleansing against the blacks/spics/chinks/muzzies that inhabit Europe and the US.

In Europe this should not be a big deal, but in Canada and the US this will much harder. The Chinks and poo niggers are being used by the Jews as a means of replacing white skilled labor so that those in charge of the nation's engineering and other high tech companies will be loyal to the Jews and not white nationalists.

Muzzies/Spics/niggas and Jews are much easier to deal with. Target the Jews first to take back control of the nations media/money then use that power to eliminate the Chinks and Poo in loos, then deal with the rest via organized extermination campaigns and cutting off welfare/food to the major cities.
>>
>>34578671

Why are you assuming they're immigrants? Brown people can be born in the USA too
>>
>>34578848
It's hard to imagine that low testosterone /pol/-tier basement dwellers could ever pull that off
>>
>>34578848
shut up white boi and spread dat bucci
>>
>>34578881
He never said all brown people were immigrants, just that immigration has a lot to do with why whites are becoming a minority.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.