[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is literally boxxy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled20.png (1016KB, 606x805px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20.png
1016KB, 606x805px
Reminder that this is literally boxxy.
>>
>>34578045
I remember back when being leftwing was fashionable on 4cuck
>>
>>34578070
4chan has no real opinions or ideologies other than doing the opposite of what mainstream society likes. Eight years of Trump and a Republican Congress will turn everyone back into lefties, especially if the broader country starts to accept/like the administration.
>>
>>34578157
I get this feeling too, there's no philosophy behind /pol/s opinions, just edginess and shit.
>>
>>34578157
I'm not so sure. I feel like Trump definitely started out as an ironic meme that some people on the outside mistook as genuine support causing an influx of new genuine Trump posters who outnumber the ironic Trump posters effectively turning 4chan into a right wing sight.
>>
>>34578157
Not sure about that. 4chan's primary ethos is being against political correctness. We'll probably turn on Trump at some point, but I don't see us becoming SJW libfags.
>>
>>34578243
Why do those genuine supporters like him though? A big part of it is because the rest of the country doesn't. They wanted to be contrarian and 4chan loves being contrarian, so here they are.
>>
>>34578045
Id fuck her. Fuck er right in the pussy
>>
>>34578157
No one is going to go left wing but a part of 4chan is going to to be anti-trump.
>>
i dont know why she keeps getting short hair cuts. she looks like a frumpy soccer mom with short hair
>>
>>34578070
Except it wasn't. It was libertarian Ron Paul shit everywhere 24/7. This is how I know you are underage b&.
>>
File: fembot threads.png (478KB, 667x489px) Image search: [Google]
fembot threads.png
478KB, 667x489px
>>34578070
>ron paul
>he doesn't remember Romney memes
It was more mature back then before we were flooded by 19 year old faggots
>>
File: ree this man.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
ree this man.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>34578045
>/b/tard attention whore is a brainwashed lefty

Color me surprised.
>>
>>34578298
>A big part of it is because the rest of the country doesn't.

half the country voted for him you dumbfucks

just because liberals in commiefornia and jew york are throwing bitch fits doesnt mean OH MY GOD EVERYONE HATES TRUMP

fuck off
>>
File: romney assholes.jpg (72KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
romney assholes.jpg
72KB, 480x320px
>>34578460
I made this in the 2012 campaign and I never thought it'd be relevant again
>>
the wall is too real
>>
>>34578317
A part of 4chan already is, including me. He's clearly retarded in terms of being a president.

I'm not a SJW libcuck, and I'm not an edgy reddit /pol/ poster either. I hold a mixture of libertarian and authoritarian views and I don't really fit in to some pre-defined political compass, and I think most of 4chan is the same way.
>>
>>34578525
>half the country voted for him

false. show me where 162mil voted for him
>>
>>34578691
Stop playing with his words, faggot. You know what he means.
>>
File: BRAIN DAMAGE.jpg (4KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
BRAIN DAMAGE.jpg
4KB, 130x200px
>>34578045

Holy shit. Have any of you seriously checked out her twitter? She went full SJW ages ago.

https://twitter.com/catiewayne?lang=en

Jesus christ, this shit really is like a cult. Damn, that subversion is really fucking us up the asshole.
>>
I thought she made that youtube channel that pandered to /pol/?
>>
>>34578256

not really, this whole "anti-pc" movement is just another contrarian thing. 4chan's main "ideology" is contrarianism, being against the mainstream. People today are getting increasingly edgier, so it wont surprise me if 4-8 years down the line 4chan will be make fun of that and completely forget the anti-pc sentiments which are held today.
>>
>>34578256
How new are you?

Did you forget about all le ebin anti-scientology social justice crusades of the late 00's?
>>
>>34578157
This. Do the oldfags remember the Bush Jr. years? You weren't considered a neckbeard or a fedora for being an atheist. In fact, the whole thing was fighting against religionfags and the establishment. Hal Turner got raided, and he was a white nationalist. You think /pol/ wouldn't get buttmad if one of their idols got raided? I don't think it will swing back to full-blown SJWism and being libtarded, but it will swing back the other way. There are more Trump dissent posts now than before the election.
>>
File: I happen to be an idiot.jpg (41KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
I happen to be an idiot.jpg
41KB, 680x660px
Reminder that until Gamergate and Trump 4chan was mostly left wing progressive.
>>
>>34579279
cope

pol was right wing in 2013 and before, I saw it with my own eyes
>>
>>34579320
/pol/ used to be a containment board, not the entire site.
>>
>>34578045
utterly disgusting looking.
she used to be cute if I remember
>>
I want to smell boxxy's ass while she complains about the patriarchy
>>
>>34579179

I doubt it. Anti-PC isn't just a contrarian thing. Yeah, it's rebellious to be against political correctness, but that's not what it's about. It's about saving your country and making sure that it isn't subverted by "playing nice" via follow that PC bullshit.

>>34579226

This was all until we all started to realize that society needs religion in order to function, or else you'll get brain dead atheist liberals that substitute a lack of religion with something seriously worse than the religion they could've been following.

Just think about all these liberals and how they act EXACTLY like fanatics. They call themselves atheists, but they are not, as they believe that their political correctness is divine and right. Do you not understand that these people rioting and crying would be the VERY same fuckers that'd cheer for a "witch" to get burned at the stake back during the salem witch trials.
>>
>>34579279
4chan was progressive in the very early days (like, 2004)
By the end of the decade 4chan had a big libertarian streak (Ron Paul told us it was happening)
And now they're Trump fans.

4chan will be on to something else in a few years. just wait.
>>
>>34579130
it pandered to /b/
>>
>>34579417

you dont understand nigga. Nobody here actually gives a fuck about "saving the country". Trump only got support because everyone hated him and he made crazy statements. It was basically a joke until reddit and other epic meme sites caught on to it and migrated to /pol/ en masse.

Its basically the same thing as the Hitler memes. It was just edgy contrarianism until some retards thought it was geniune support and started do the same thing.

Dont get me wrong, i have no sympathy for the SJW crowd, but this era of /pol/ is no different from any other edgy ironic meme on 4chan that some retards took seriously.
>>
>>34578157
What if society takes a super-centrist stance on everything. What do you mindless contrarians pick in that case?
>>
>>34579279
>Gamergate and the fear of SJWs ruined trap threads and now the pushback in favour of traps is only digging the hole deeper.
>>
daddy issues: the haircut
>>
File: June (145).jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
June (145).jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>34578045

>still caring about Boxxy

>not hopping on the Shoe0nhead train

what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>34578045

No, that's Catie. A new Boxxy video hasn't come out in like 3 years.
>>
>>34581273

Why would I want some alt-right equivalent of a gamer girl who's fucking an alt-right Chad and used to fuck Tyrone?
>>
>>34581297
Because she's not alt-right or GAMUR GURL ?

wot?
>>
Trump won because of political correctness, globalism, mass immigration of Muslims to first world countries and stuck up leftists calling eveyone who doesn't agree with them retarded nazis.

You're clearly unaware of what's going on in the world if you think Trump only won because of "memes".
>>
>>34579199
>not liking cults is a type of social justice
nice try libshit
>>
Holy shit she morphed into a 40 year old mother of 2.

the wall knows no mercy. praise the wall.
>>
>>34581455

This is true. I wish someone other than Trump who has similar views was president, but more intelligent and more of a politician. I feel like this will be bad in the fight against political correctness and general cuckery if he fucks up. Banning all Muslim immigration was a bad move already. We should have just made it clear that we weren't going to take Syrian refugees, not Muslims.
>>
>>34581590
>Banning all Muslim immigration was a bad move already
Good thing he didn't do that? Stop getting your news from cnn.
>>
>>34578045
There's no fucking way that that is boxxy
>>
>>34581590
He didn't ban Muslims

He temporarily banned entry from a list of 7 dangerous counties, a list that Obama made......you should really stop getting your news from the mainstream, the mainstream media is lying or leaving out important facts on purpose to further their own agenda, like getting you to think trump banned Muslims.
>>
>>34581615

>Sudan, Yemen, Iran, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Libya

Worded it wrong. I would say that a few of these countries didn't need a immigration ban. I will admit that the media and people are dismissing his order as a ban on all Muslims.
>>
the intent signaled is to ban suspicious muslims. as everyone knows, any muslim is a ticking time bomb and suspicious. i hope they're banned.
>>
>>34578045
>dyke hair

She's dead to me.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.