[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one feeling when you don't have a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.png (461KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
461KB, 5000x5000px
>that one feeling when you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>34577972
I do know that feeling.
>>
>>34577972
I too am all too aware of this unpleasant sensation.
>>
>grown distant with internet friends again
>back to isolation
>suddenly starting to get obsessed with no gf again
>posted in the chart thread but nobody responded to me

I mean I know exactly why no one responded to me and even if someone did, my autism would get the better of me, but it still hurts a bit.
>>
Is anyone aware of that feel where you wish to discontinue living?
>>
These feels have been hitting me incredibly hard the past few months. It's the first time in my life I've felt truly hopeless and actually depressed. I've never really been happy, but lately I've truly felt like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Somethings gotta give. I can't keep going like this. Ive decided that I'm going to start getting serious about working out and I've already started doing calisthenics in my room to get things going. Im hoping that this will give me something to distract myself with at the very least, and maybe I'll actually start to feel better.

These feels won't consume me.
>>
>>34579359
Dude almost nobody gets replies in those threads. People just post their charts in hopes that someone will notice them. What the hell is someone gonna say about a bunch of statistics disconnected? Did you respond to anyones chart?
>>
>>34579579
three or four, can't remember
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.