[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some habits to take up to become a normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fedora.jpg (51KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
51KB, 396x594px
What are some habits to take up to become a normie?
>>
Self improvement

safdsaf
>>
Normies gather to sacrifice a goat to the comet Hale-Bopp on the nights of the spring and fall equinoxes. This is how they get the empathetic mind-reading powers by which they maintain their social networks. Those who are not chosen by Hale-Bopp are ostracized and excommunicated, so that the unworthy might never learn of the normies' eldritch star-powers.
>>
the gym, friday night partying, stroking your cock while talking to losers
>>
Robot -> Normie here.

I went from jerking off to futas every day from my mother's basement to jerking off to futas in my own $1100/month apartment with a $14/hr full-time job (not a ton, good for 21), going to school full-time as well, and hitting the gym three times a week.

I still don't have a gf, but that's because I'm picky. I have 35 matches on Tinder but they're all either incredibly bland, 30 miles away, have awful tattoos, are fat, or have children.

First, if you don't have a car, get a car. I had mine handed to me so I can't help you there. If you're being supported get a shitty job, three months at even minimum wage with some other light expenses is enough to get a solid starting vehicle.

Then, if you don't have a decent job, start resume building. Certifications are awesome, if you don't have the motivation or resources, just make a resume and embellish it with a fake internship. Some place that is no longer open and barely has any documentation available online, use a friend as a reference and also say he was your manager. Or a family member. Or anyone that will lie for you that isn't a retard.

Data entry is great for robots. Generally reclusive. It really depends on where you live, but it took me three weeks to land a $14/hr job with data entry. I have to deal with customers face to face, but it's been incredible for my social development, and my job also pays my tuition.

If you land anything making at least $11 and you don't have any debt you're in great shape to get a cheap apartment. Save up enough for a down payment, you might not have any credit, so expect to shop around a ton and pay two months rent upfront.

Then... Just do anything you can to better yourself. ANYTHING. Start an online college at one class per semester if that is all you can handle. Get a credit card, start building credit history. This might sound like a guide to becoming an adult, not a normie, but trust me it's the same thing.
>>
>>34580382
do matches normally mean they're dtf? i match with people but really don't understand what we're doing beyond acknowledging eachother's mutual attraction
>>
>>34580487
If they're ugly, yes.
If they're attractive, no.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.