[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had a break down while on a drug trip with friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: oh no.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
hey anons
i recently went to a friends house to do salvia ;in case you don't know salvia is a drug used to induce visions and other altered and "spiritual experiences" a close friend offered if i want to come over along with afew more close friends of mine for all of us to take turns while we trip and after the others done somebody else take their turn, this wasn't my first time doing it so i said sure and now i crying my eyes out because i don't know if i can ever look all my friends in the eye again

abit of a pre-story before i get into the meat of it (this is gonna be abit of a long read and i'm sorry about that)
when i was about 10-12 i was raped multiple times by my blood father in my sleep and in fear of getting hit/shutup i didn't try to fight it the first time and pretended to stay asleep while he continued, the morning after my dumb mind thought it would be best i don't bring it up to my mom so i don't break up the already small and broken family i have - the next two times (two to my knowledge) i was raped by my father i wore a belt to attempt to stop him, that didn't work- shortly after i started my period and my mom told the whole family because she was proud of my becoming a women or whatever- thank god he stoped after that

back to yesterday- i'm 19 now and never told anybody about my rape and my father is no longer part of my life.

--ill continue the story in the rest of the thread because its too long to put here --
ill also post a TL;DR
>>
File: oh no 2.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
oh no 2.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
i go to my friends house to do salvia, afew people go before me-they look silly tripping and tell us all it was stupid shit like "my finger tips grew out into rollercoster tracks and i was on the rollercoster ride"
my turn comes along; since iv'e done it before i think i'm not gonna have a fucking break down like some people do, the person tripping(me at the time) is sat on the bed and two people sit at the edge to make sure i don't fall off

my trip begins with my friends room turning into mine when i was 10 and my friends face turning into my dads and everybody else leaves and i think its my dad trying to rape me-all i remember is me trying to push my dad away from me kicking and punching and then everything going blank.
just abit ago i got a call from that friend telling me i was crying and kicking him and as i almost fell onto the floor he caught me and carried me back to the bed and i started yelling "please dad i don't want to be raped again" "i'm not wearing a belt" "i promise i won't tell mom if you leave me alone and stop" "i don't wanna sleep i don't wanna sleep i don't wanna sleep"
he also send a video somebody took and its me crying while balled up in the bed wrapped up in blankets saying all the stuff he quoted-
i don't know what to do and i'm a crying mess right now
>>
TL;DR OP has a breakdown on a salvia drug trip about being raped by her father as a kid multiple times and doesn't know what to do
>>
>>34577702
Omg. A qt trippy 4chan gf. A match made in heaven. Will you marry me?

Also that sounds horrific I wish I could console you in person with affection and cuddles
>>
>he also send a video somebody took and its me crying while balled up in the bed wrapped up in blankets saying all the stuff he quoted
How dare they! Sound like real pieces of shit. Idk what type of people you are tripping with but they sound like terrible dirty fake hippies. I have learned thru experience to only share these sacred experiences with special people
>>
>>34577585
I laughed at first because I didn't read the bit that said you actually got raped. I'm gonna get you a card from the dollar store "sorry you got raped"
>>
>>34577537
>>34577585
First, I'm sorry for what you went through. It sounds painful and it's terrible you went through that.
Second, SEE A THERAPIST. You've probably had this pain in you all along, robbing joy from your life without knowing it. For all you know, it's all an illusion and your dad never hurt you (that's happened before, google Satanic Ritual Abuse).
Also, talk to your friends. They probably care about you and they're probably worried about you.
Good luck anon
>>
>>34578006
the person who took it said she only took it to prove what happened and that she deleted it, hopfully shes not lying to me
>>
>>34578067
iv'e never seen a therapist about it but it has been growing more and more painful to think about it so i think i might try to see one soon and ill try talking to afew friends soon

also yes it happened, when it happened i didn't sleep for the rest of the night so it couldn't have been a nightmare
>>
>>34577537
This is one of the toppest quality baits I have ever seen
>>
>>34578266
This I can't believe I spent time reading this shit
tits or GTFO
>>
nobody cares about your stupid life you dumb bitch, why dont you just kill yourself rape baby?
>>
File: 1483824615452.png (2MB, 1059x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1483824615452.png
2MB, 1059x1059px
Well, you have to remember exactly how the trip ended... or else you may have to go back down the rabbit hole.

Psychedelics can fix you, but you have to know how to use them properly.

Face your fears in the trip and come out of it reborn. It's not easy. But at least now you know you can't run away forever, just cope with it.
>>
>>34577585
>he also send a video somebody took
I fucking hate smartphones I fucking hate social media I fucking hate how everyone acts like Big Brother
>>
>>34577537
FEMANON! WHERE ARE YOU? I WILL HOLD YOU!??
>>
>>34577585
if he sent someone a video of it he isn't your friend
please talk to a therapist and leave all drugs well alone for now
sorry for what you had to experience and for how some shitty teenage anons have responded
>>
>>34577585
as someone who had an incredibly shitty acid experience around 2 of my friends let me tell you i am so sorry for you
how close are you with these guys? you're old enough that if these guys judge you in any way for this that you can tell them to fuck off out of your life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.