[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE FUCK THE BAD GUY BUT MARRY THE GOOD GUY LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>DUDE FUCK THE BAD GUY BUT MARRY THE GOOD GUY LMAO
>>
>>34577494
That pic isn't saying that at all.
>>
Actually she'll use the guy taking the the life-of-the-party home to take her back to his place to in order to fuck him. That's been my experience. Be the responsible guy and you end up shuttling sluts to Chad's place. Never again.
>>
>>34577514
Except it literally is
>>
>>34577769

no it's not, it says nothing about fucking the "bad guy," which i assume means the "life of the party."
>>
>>34577789
It obviously implies it and if you've ever met a girl ever in your life you'd realise this
>>
>>34577951

I've met many girls in my life, obviously, but it is not obvious to me that this picture distinguishes between a "good guy" and a "bad guy," nor is it obvious to me that the picture implies that one should fuck the "bad guy" and date the "good guy." can you explain to me how you reached these conclusions?
>>
>>34578020

Not the anon you're replying to.

But usually if someone is the life of a party they're a loud, obnoxious asshole who looks good enough to garner getting attention from everyone there.

That's pretty much Chad, who's always an asshole.
>>
File: Face.jpg (60KB, 390x526px) Image search: [Google]
Face.jpg
60KB, 390x526px
>>34577494

Implying we all give a flying fuck what your mother's wrinkled cunt thinks.

Protip: girls are hpv laden dz vectors. Fuck 2D & NEET until society comes for you for not supporting a womunyz, then an hero. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>34578020
The projection of insecurities.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.