[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: You cant take the sky from me.jpg (116KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
You cant take the sky from me.jpg
116KB, 640x496px
I hate college so much. Normies and community aside the work is ridiculous. Its seldom overwhelming in volume or difficulty, but it is always there. In highschool I could do a lot at once and clear up my schedule, with college it feels like Im doomed to hold a rock in place forever. The rock isn't heavy and I'm not expected to move it, but if I slack off in the slightest I will lose footing permanently.

It feels not quite suffocating, but like wearing a really tight turtleneck at all times
>>
maybe don't take 20 credits a semester if you can't handle it
>>
College for me was a disorganised mess. It's as if the whole world is just winging it.
>>
>graduated last year
>neet for a year
>going to uni 6000km away for phd

the ride begins again
>>
File: 1485664611814.gif (367KB, 208x160px) Image search: [Google]
1485664611814.gif
367KB, 208x160px
I hate the normies. God I really fucking hate the normies.

I'm only here because my parents always said "To be successful, you need a college degree!". I'm starting to not give a shit.
>>
>i have a useless degree
>found out community college was just high school 2
>>
>>34577364
I was always a bit lonely, but never this lonely. I had a group of friends that I could avoid when I chose. There was a qt who would never date me, but was at least pretty close with me and was fun to hang out with at school even when she stopped responding to my messages online.

Now I have nobody. It feels like a vicious cycle. I'm too tired to make friends and work so I prioritize work and I get more tired and depressed and have to prioritize work even more to keep up, and at a certain point I just lose the willpower to do anything. Nothing appeals to me anymore.

I really with that girl from high-school would still talk to me. I don't even want a relationship with her that badly. I just wanted to know that she cared about me more than she cares about her other friends. I wanted to know that our relationship whatever form it would take was more than just her being social and me being one of the many people who she talked to. I wanted to mean something to her in particular, because she meant absolutely everything to me.

I say this not because I still feel this way about her (sometimes at my lowest points I do). But because I feel hollowed out. For a long time I was just the guy who wanted her. That's how I thought of myself. Now that she's gone I'm hardly even a person. There's really nothing else about me. I want to talk to other people but I literally have nothing to say. I used to be funny. People laughed at my jokes and shit. Now I'm just stringing together small talk and trying to act like it's genuine.

I met a girl in polisci class. She's nice to me, but I don't think I can really make it into anything other than just being friendly acquaintances. But that's not to say I won't try. A little while ago I fell for the "if you're not happy outside of a relationship you won't be happy in one" meme. I think the people who say shit like that just don't understand what it's like to be lonely.
>>
>>34577364
>>34577364
he scheduling for college is my favorite thing desu.
>Only have to show up 3-4 hours a day
>Do homework on sunday
>Be free forever
>>
>>34578351
>Do homework on sunday

Almost all my classes expect things due at spread out points during the week every week.

>>34577394
>20 credits

Only taking 17
>>
>>34578351
>t. taking meme major that requires no work
>>
Will I ever find women in higher level math courses ?
>>
>>34578658
Asian women yes
>>
File: 1463625579511.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1463625579511.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>fart
>roommate walks in immediately after

this happens so fucking often, goddamn it
>>
>>34578730
Would they let me suck their toes ?
>>
>>34578819
No less likely than any given white girl
>>
>>34578795
They hear it and want to come smell. Maybe you could save them the time and effort and offer up a BRAAPPTT to them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.