[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

q for the bots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 4-twin-flame-relationship.jpg (39KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
4-twin-flame-relationship.jpg
39KB, 500x504px
if a girl loved you despite you being autistic and an arrogant prick would you love her back?
>>
>>34577104
a girls feelings for me in isolation is not enough for me to love her. That would be narcissistic.
>>
>>34577104
Probably not. I'm not getting Frasered, no way.
>>
>>34577104
Well, if she's fine according to my criteria, I would love her and vow my life to her.
>>
>>34577104
>if a girl loved you despite you being autistic and an arrogant prick would you love her back?
duh
>>
>>34577104
>these responses

you guys are fucking assholes

you're telling me that if a girl was actually capable of love, loyalty, and commitment but ONLY to you (THIS SHIT IS RARE AS FUCK) then you'd pass it up?

fuck off normies
>>
>>34577104
Probably, but I'd never believe that she loved me anyway. I'm so broken that I can't believe anyone would care about me.
>>
>>34577238
Are you illiterate or do you really think this >>34577231 means "pass it up"?
>>
File: adam-lanza.jpg (32KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza.jpg
32KB, 1012x675px
>tfw no autistic arrogant prick bf
>>
>>34577238
i had a girl who was capable of love, loyalty, and commitment to me. But she was autistic too, and hadn't worked on compensating for it.

So she was embarrassing to take out in public, emotionally fragile to the point where i couldn't easily bring up any issues I had with her, would spend all her money on frivolous gifts for me despite my protestations, to the point where I would have to spot her several times, and was extremely unmotivated in life to the point that she wouldn't be bringing much to the relationship if we had started cohabitating.

Having a girl emotionally attached to you is necessary for a longterm bond, but FAR from sufficient.
>>
>>34577361
Nice blogpost faggot but in OP's hypothetical, the GUY is the one who is autistic
>>
>>34577104
Someone else feeling for me doesn't guarantee I'll feel for them.

That said I'd try and see where things go before writing her off
>>
>>34577238
>if a girl was actually capable of love, loyalty, and commitment

I'm >>34577201 and this is actually my standards. But since it's impossible I know I will die alone.
>>
>>34577378
i'm also autistic, but i've worked on some stuff to compensate. People can't really tell until they've gotten to know me more closely.
>>
>>34577104
If a girl loves me and I don't I'm willing to give her a chance, I'd date her and do couple stuff to see if it works.
>>
>>34577104
Yes. Is this a trick question. Of course. Hold her and never let go.
>>
I'm op, and I was curious. I'm no cakewalk either, I was loyal, gave up my body to his every command and did anything I could to keep him smiling. it bum me out because his autism stops him from being able to love me back. ive tried everything. i'll die a virgin weeabo.

>sadface
>>
>>34577740
Ok then just be my gf, problem solved
>>
>>34577104
>would you love her back?

yes, but my way of showing it would be by cleaning up the house, taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, doing yard work, cleaning the dishes, doing the laundry, folding the laundry, etc etc

also by working and providing money.

never had a gf, but no doubt she would cheat on me and make me a cuck. but i just want to touch another person. it's been literally years. and never if we're not including family.

i feel so disconnected from this world and the rest of humanity.

thank god for the internet. at least i have some level of communication. though on small forums and things people usually begin to distance themselves from me.

i'm not funny irl or online. not interesting. i feel like a zombie, only one that doesn't kill or eat people. but i'm just as boring as a zombie.

not depressed but i want to kill myself.
>>
I can't trust, anon. I don' think you can love anyone without trust.
>>
>>34577740
Name?
Oregano.txt
>>
>>34577104
how is she autistic?
>>
>>34577104
probably as much as an autistic arrogant prick could, if we have a bad history she'd have to buy her way back into my good graces tho or some type of compensation for the distress and problems it caused for me if i'd be able to even forgive without it being kind of temporary forgiveness kind of thing depending on how bad it was
>>
>>34577104
>>34577238
No, I'd think she's with me for something else. Or maybe laughing at me. I don't know.
>>
>>34577104
I've had problems since I was diagnosed with trying to get past autism with my parents and peers. I don't know if I'd be able to conceive of a person that can get past all that, but I imagine it would be nice unless i mess it up, which is a distinct possibility
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>34577740
> gave up my body to his every command
>i'll die a virgin

Uhhhh... You sure bout that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.