[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you looking for in a busty female friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ai Shinozaki.jpg (2MB, 3564x5346px) Image search: [Google]
Ai Shinozaki.jpg
2MB, 3564x5346px
-she's very sociable and emphatic
-she will teach me how to drive, how to file taxes, and how to be an adult
-she will protect me when someone starts harassing me
-she handles my business calls , sets up appointments for me, and makes sure I'm able to do my errands
-she teaches me how to dress well
-she teaches me how to groom myself
-she gives me lots of hugs , kisses, and cuddles
-when we're at a restaurant together she will order my food for me when I'm too shy to talk to the waitress
-she always has something special planned for me on my birthday. She knows I don't like large crowds so she just hangs out with me rather than throwing me a surprise party.
>>
There should be a "what not to wear" or "extreme makeover" type show that would feature men instead of woman. Maybe it already exists, but I don't remember it existing.
>>
>>34577049

It did exist on TLC.

'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gszAo2CXs
>>
Busty females are alpha females, they don't take on thirsty betas for friends. And they're almost invariably air-headed, so she wouldn't be teaching you anything.
>>
>>34577222

Busty female friends are usually really nice because their breasts gives them confidence and empathy.
>>
She plays vidya, is about a 5/10, and wants to be my gf is all I ask, bustiness optional.
>>
I have a busty coworker that wears low cut tops, whenever she bends over to grab something.....jesus fuck....

She knows I'm watching.
>>
>>34577018
>natural tits
>giving me a tit job with them
>letting me fondle them
>watching the jiggle while I fuck her
>cuddles
>>
>>34577018
So you want a friend who acts like an overly affectionate mother?
Sounds pretty nice honestly
>>
Why are asian girls so superior to white girls?

tfwnoazngf
>>
>>34577222
All the smartest girls I've known have had D cups or larger and black hair, one of the two was actually smart enough to talk with me on an even level.
>>
>>34577018
i wonder how ugly she is without makeup.
>>
>>34578993
I wonder about this for every girl I see.
>>
>she makes me feel like I matter
>she doesn't judge me about my insecurities
>she encourages me to do better
>>
>likes the same music as me, but has plenty of recommendations to offer
>>
>>34578880
Higher iq race, a higher percentage are first or second generation immigrants whose parents won't tolerate their daughter going to college for gender studies and having trains run on them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.