[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with women. Why do I see so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: sasd.jpg (98KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
sasd.jpg
98KB, 1000x750px
There is literally nothing wrong with women. Why do I see so much hate towards them here?
>>
>>34576916
because of an inability to communicate with women an elevated view of self, people blame women rather then themselves because it preserves their self image while antagonizing the object of their agonizing ineptness
>>
>>34576916
KHHVs putting their insecurities onto women, that's basically it
>>
File: suicidethink.png (129KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
suicidethink.png
129KB, 2000x2000px
>>34576916

I don't hate women, I just see the dating market as it truly is, a competition to secure the best partner. But because I was born genetically inferior, this competition is beyond me.
>>
File: 1461782946547.jpg (26KB, 582x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461782946547.jpg
26KB, 582x350px
>>34576916
Truth is I hate men as much as women, I'm sure most of us feel the same way. I just hate everyone senpai
>>
>>34576996
Uh, it's kinda how nature works
>>
Pretty much what >>34576954 said.
You gotta realize that most people on this board are depressed but narcissistic people.
>>
My mom never gave enough attention.
>>
>>34577024

Yes, but normalfags don't want to confront how cutthroat the world is at its core. Robots fully understand it and grow bitter.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
I like to pretend to be a man on the Internet, post hate about women, then watch betas try to argue with me while I make fun of them.
>>
Women prefer the image to the word, near unanimously. Idolatry is hatred for the truth.
>>
>>34577024
The nature of nature is not adversarial.

Satan is the adversary.
>>
>>34577145
the nature of reproduction is adversarial, its all about appearing to have features favorable in offspring
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>34576954
>I use needlessly complicated words and phrases to get my point across
>>
It's this board scapegoat. Like jews to /pol/ or /v/irgins to /a/
>>
>>34576916
they are fucking snakes

nearly every single one of them
>>
>>34577024
women seem to hate the nature of people except when it favors them
like how they hate guys getting paid more, but guys having to take all the risks in a relationship and pay for all the dates is still 100% ok with them
>>
File: telegram sir.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
telegram sir.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>34577897
>complicated words and phrases
>complicated
of its too hard for you anon here ya go, the done do no good talktalk with lad boobi type and are view self bigly, easy blame nugnug bewbi one then self so they can avoid the nono good in them
>>
>>34576954
There's this thing called sentences, you use them instead of spewing a bunch of bulllshit that doesn't link together.
>>
>>34578478
>>34577897
holy fuck it makes sense you nogs
>>
>>34576916
I do unto them as they've done unto me, m'sir

*tips*
>>
>>34576916

I dont hate women, but realize that relationships are not for me. I dont think it would be fair for anyone to have to tolerate me in a relationship.
>>
I don't hate women, I just never talk to them much.

Male dominated hobbies and whatnot.
>>
>>34576916

You've obviously never actually interacted with them then.
>>
>>34576916
There is literally nothing we with bait.
Why does everyone sage it?
so low energy I didn't even bother to put Jeb! in it
>>
I hate women and men. Both fucked with me in really mean and dehumanizing ways growing up. I hate women more though since they have pussy pass. Also as a guy I've had guys be nice to me and have made "friends" a few times. This has never happened with girls.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.