[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw infatuated with a girl at work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: u could do better.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
u could do better.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
but today she said "I'm the nicest guy ever". I fucked up right?
>>
no meme, that means she doesnt consider you a manly man

forget about her
>>
>>34576440
>today she said "I'm the nicest guy ever"
Translation: She sees you as a wholly non-sexual being that she could never possibly be romantically/sexually interested in.
>>
>>34576440
It means you're not the least bit intimidating.

Which is not a complement from from women
>>
>>34576440
OP you need to grab her panty covered ass to show your dominance, just go for it. She'll get really turned on
>>
>>34576440

Nah?

A lot of the girls I've slept with have called me a "nice guy" or went on about how I'm "so sweet."

Treating women like shit isn't a prerequisite to getting laid. However, you do need a personality, a sense of humor, and the conversational skills to come across as engaging. If you're only "nice" and let yourself get treated like a doormat, then no, you won't have many dating prospects.
>>
>>34576592
>A lot of the girls I've slept with
Stopped reading. Go away.
>>
>>34576650

>bawwwww I can't talk to women
>pls only respond if you can't talk to women too!!!
>>
>>34576650
He's a Chad posting disinfo to thin out the competition. I could tell he was full of shit right here:

>>34576592
>>Treating women like shit isn't a prerequisite to getting laid.
>>
>>34576669
If anyone here wanted normie advice we'd go to /adv/. Nobody cares about your subtle bragging. You have 0 reasons to be on this board.
>>
>>34576708

Cry me a fucking river, Bonzo.
>>
She has zero interest in you beyond basic acquaintances and is basically saying you're an unmasculine cuck. Women are attracted to men who treat them like shit.
>>
File: 1484895558202.jpg (29KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484895558202.jpg
29KB, 640x576px
>>34576440
Here is what you do op I was in the same situation once. start flirting with other girls be they fat ugly whatever but truly mean it once she notices this she's going to want and do shit to get your attention . this is were it gets tricky don't be a complete dick to her but show her that she's not the most important thing in your life and you have other options she'll have no choice but to throw that ass back and that's! where you strike but don't be a pussy about it take her out or whatever and make your intentions clear if she still doesn't respond to your advances move on trust me there is nothing there. God speed and good luck
>>
>>34576440
No. If you have her attention and there's even a 1% chance she cares about you, start passively ignoring her. See what happens and go from there
>>
beta logic: oh wow alpha chads can't be nice
at all

if you're nice you're not a chad

lmao fuck ing this is why yal fucking anime pillows
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.