[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your phobias

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: FCUK.jpg (45KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
FCUK.jpg
45KB, 660x660px
What phobias do you robots have?
How much do they affect your life?
How long have you had them?

>pic related is mine
>>
>>34576260
When I find these fuckers in my house I can't sleep...

Gotta poison the whole thing Auschwitz syle
>>
File: 1455890024620.jpg (196KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455890024620.jpg
196KB, 1920x1200px
>>34576260
Same as you OP. Fuck spiders. I know most are inoffensive but still. Just by imagine a giant spider staring me from not too far i get frozen.

Im also fascinated by them to the point where half of the things i write mention spiders in one way or another.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
As a latino.
>>
>>34576260
Getting captured and tortured to death
>>
>Being stranded in the ocean with no land to be seen

Luckily for me this is pretty easy to avoid as I live in a land locked country
>>
>never finding a gf and dying alone
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 634x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 634x536px
>>34576260
Trypophobia. I think it's pretty common, probably because it makes you avoid maggot ridden rotten corpses. Those shitty click bait ads that have holes in skin from frozen pees or whatever should be banned.
>>
>wasps, hospitals, deep murky water, driving
>they don't affect my life that much
>wasps started after a big black one flew out of nowhere and stung me right in the giant mole I used to have in the center of my chest, hospitals started after being sent there three times involuntarily for stupid reasons as an emotionally unstable teenager, deep murky water just sort of developed on its own, and driving is why I don't have a license at 21
>>
I really can't think of any, but I'm sure I'll have one. I only need to encounter it
>>
>>34576260
choking and also driving

both totally unavoidable for me. i delivery for work so im always driving in my tiny car. and choking bcuz we have to eat/drink. i choke more than the average person so i thinks thats why i always worry its a like a real threat to me. i almost die like 1 to 2 times a year choking. so far ive unchoked every time but ive had a couple close calls where i thought it was actually the end. at east in my tiny car if i get hit it will be somewhat of a fast death. i guess witrh the choking its usually me choking on liquids and that easier to survive than food. the times i almost passed out were food except for one time where it was sprite. fuck this is actually how im going to die
>>
wasps, trypophobia, being captured/powerless/defenseless, being lost
>>
File: MEGALADON.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MEGALADON.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
Sharks. I seriously have at least one nightmare about being devoured by sharks where I wake up screaming every month.
>>
Thalassophobia. If the water is too deep for me to stand up in, or too murky to see the bottom, I'm not going in it.
>>
>>34576260
same here and i got a related fucked up story
>mid teens
>going for a shower
>we have folded towels in a small closet in the bathroom as im sure most people do
>unfolding towel to hang
>huge fucking spider inside the towel
>>
File: 14484232536.jpg (2MB, 1177x1758px) Image search: [Google]
14484232536.jpg
2MB, 1177x1758px
>>34576439
>>34576260
Pretty much this.
They're just so fucking disgusting, and creepy looking. Live in Florida, and we have to deal with these garden ones all the time..

I pray for the anons with arachnophobia, who lives in places like Australia or some shit,Those fuckers are huger
>>
>>34576260
>>34576439
>>34579181
>spiders

they dont even fly ffs
>>
File: 60759.jpg (20KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
60759.jpg
20KB, 375x500px
These motherfuckers.

I don't even know why, but they creep me the fuck out
>>
>>34579087
I was washing my dick in the sink once (gross, I know, I know) and when I tried to dry my dick on a towel that was hanging up a fucking spider ran around the side of the towel (it was hiding on the other side) and on to my dick.

I slapped that thing off my dick so fucking hard my dick hurt for two weeks.
>>
>>34576260
Your pic related is mine too. I'm quite upset with you for making me look at one because now I'm uncomfortable and paranoid.
>>
I used to be terrified of wasps and bees to the point where I refused to go to a place I have ever seen one when ever possible and just seeing or being near something yellow and black, buzzing, or small and flying put me into a panic attack, even if I knew it wasn't a bee or wasp. .

It only took me a few months of self-done image therapy for me to get over it.

I hope all of you who are terrified of tiny harmless animals will also try it some time.
>>
File: ocean-03[1].jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ocean-03[1].jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>34576260
Not exactly a phobia because I'm able to go in and face it, but I still feel extremely overwhelmed. It's too inmense, too deep, we know so little about it, and getting lost in it is like a special kind of hell
>>
>>34579247
Nigga, I can go years w/o seeing a single wasp/bee/hornet or w/e... Not common enough to develop a phobia for
Spiders on the other hand, are fucking everywhere you go
>>
>>34579440
in the summer i get at least 1 wasp/hornet in my room every 2/3 days
>>
I hate thin, flimsy, adhesive things. Stickers and bandaids especially. When commercials for bandaids come on I have to look away, and just hearing the word "bandage" makes me cringe. Just typing it feels bad.

They don't have to be adhesive. Little thin plastic wraps that cover slices of cheese scare me too.
>>
>>34579247
>they dont even fly
If you ever go /out/, you'll find that spiders LOVE putting their webs at face height inbetween every other fucking tree. I'm not afraid of spiders but getting coated in webs still makes me flip out.
>>
>Moths: my father would pluck the big ones that gathered around our kitchen fluro and shove them at me as a kid. I completely freeze up if it's bigger then "small"

>space: I find space, stars and planets fascinating. But for god only knows why images of space, planets and stars skeeve the everliving fuck out of me. I want to watch and learn more, but a fucking picture of Jupiter and the infinite black just...frightens and unsettles me.

Black holes are the worst. It stops my heart
>>
Mines being immortally stuck in a blank vacant room I can't escape from. Mind Kind of like that episode of black mirror
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.