[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl tries to be funny >Ends up saying something mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

>Girl tries to be funny
>Ends up saying something mean
>>
>>34576196
Sounds like my Nana (maternal grandmother). The shit she used to say...I didn't cry once at her funeral. And Ma's well aware of this fact & she knows why.
>>
>girl in the squad tries to be funny, a lot
>every time it just comes off vaguely lewd and not too funny
>we all think she is either autistic or just trying to really subtly instigate a gangbang
>we're all too chicken shit to see which it is
>>
>Girl tries to impress you
>I immediately lose what little interest I had
I asked did you do the homework? And she responded Nooo I was having fun that weekend!
>>
>"I'm one of the guys" girls makes jokes about you raping her, and complains about Stacy problems
>>
File: 1466293523072.jpg (96KB, 791x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466293523072.jpg
96KB, 791x850px
>girl tries acting like "one of the guys"
>just acts like more of an abrasive insulting cunt than usual, but doesn't talk as much
>>
>>34576416
>>34576425
>these people also constantly say that they don't have female friends, and that it's their "choice"
Maybe you don't have female friends because youre the problem
>>
>Girl
>is bad at everything
>>
>>34576471
I literally have one (1) friend IRL/online and we've been friends since 2nd grade

He's also a KHV NEET just like me, I was simply baiting and trying to trigger some insecure women you fucking cuckold anti-white redditor nigger-cum-gargling pantywaist subhuman

I fucking swear to god im sick of you tourists coming on here and taking every single fucking post at face value, posting this "oh you post a certain way you must act that way IRL" meme, and posting fucking twitter/instagram memes like the one you just replied to my pic with

fucking projection artist, go get a job at IMAX
>>
>>34576514
Slow down autismo
>>
File: tmp_6947-1485488139396271646954.png (337KB, 387x508px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6947-1485488139396271646954.png
337KB, 387x508px
>Girl
>exists
>>
>>34576585
>Slow down autismo
no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.