[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad experiences with doctors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: qrupWrK.jpg (35KB, 460x388px) Image search: [Google]
qrupWrK.jpg
35KB, 460x388px
>had to get my monthly injection with a new doctor today
>telling him about my medical history, he's smirking and rolling his eyes alot
>doctor spends 30 seconds mixing and dissolving my medication when it normally takes about 5 minutes
>doesn't use gloves
>uses the same needle twice even though my medication pack comes with like 3 needles and 2 tubes
>does such a poor job afterwards that the medication is leaking out of the syringe mark on my butt
>doesn't even give me a band aid, I had to ask for one and he didn't even put it on properly

Should I just request another doctor? I feel kind of bad about doing that and I feel that they will talk to each other and not give me the respect I need.
>>
>>34575831
>Should I just request another doctor?
Yes.
If it's a general practicioner, those are a dime a dozen. Find another one that's unlikely to know your current one.
If it's a specialized doctor, you might be fucked if he's the only one in town
>>
>>34575831
where the fuck do you live OP and why do you have injections in your ass

>>34575990
This I guess.
>>
>>34576042
>where the fuck do you live
Australia.
>why do you have injections in your ass
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>34576298
>Schizophrenia
do they really inject you in the ass for that?
and whats that supposed to accomplish?
>>
>>34576298
I just asked my mom and she said that if you get injections for schizophrenia it's usually court ordered because you won't take your pills. Why don't you take your pills?
>>
>>34577118
I have no idea.

Once a month antipsychotic injection in the ass. It's supposed to be more effective than pills.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.