[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every woman alive today a bitter, angry feminist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1457398726451.jpg (37KB, 552x571px) Image search: [Google]
1457398726451.jpg
37KB, 552x571px
Why is every woman alive today a bitter, angry feminist?
>>
>>34575788
Cause everyone else is doing it
>>
Because not leaving your room or /r9k/ only exposes you to bitter, angry feminists.
>>
I sucked a tranny dick today
We did 69
>>
when did i die
>>
They aren't, but most of them are. Most women have shitty political beliefs and victim complexs, giving them voting rights was a mistake. Democracy was a mistake.

Sleep snug, smug
>>
>>34575788
But they're not. Feminism is becoming less and less popular too
>>
>>34575788
sleep snug, smug dub
>>
>>34575958
>Because not leaving your room or /r9k/ only exposes you to bitter, angry feminists.
Not OP, but all the women I met when I had jobs and went to college were

bitter angry feminists
>>
>>34576007
Keep fighting the good fight, friendo
>>
>>34575788
Smug bug dub rug
>>
File: 1483249213989.jpg (91KB, 646x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483249213989.jpg
91KB, 646x592px
>>34575979
Did you cuddle afterwards?

This is important.
>>
>>34575788
I want this feel.

Sleep snug, smug.
>>
>admit to not being a feminist
>90% of my peers lose their shit and start foaming at the mouth because they got triggered
>the 10% that agree with me call me a fake conservative girl riding off of the alt-right's coattails, they grumble that I'm a whore and don't belong on the ideological team
>I get nothing
>I've positively affected nothing I believe in
Why the fuck would I do that?
I just shut the fuck up, and I wait to die.
>>
>>34575788
Sleep snug, smug.

Original oregano
>>
>>34575788
benefits and whiteknighting

sleep snug, smug
>>
To your good health as well as mine, sleep snug, smug. Sweet dreams full of original comments.
>>
Some of them or Muslim or Eastern Orthodox.

For Western women, blaming Jews is usually a safe bet. Television is a helluva drug.
>>
>>34576971
>tfw feminists and cucks have turned me into an actual misogynist and racist
>>
>>34575788
Sleep snug, smug.

origami
>>
File: soldat16.jpg (501KB, 947x630px) Image search: [Google]
soldat16.jpg
501KB, 947x630px
>>34575788
>>788
>>88
>every woman alive today a bitter, angry feminist?
the jews did this. hitler dubs confirm.

Sleep Snug, Smug.
>>
sleep snug, smug.
*BRRRRRT*
>>
>>34575788
Theyre angry at Chad. Most girls have been BTFO by Chad. So they start spouting feminist agenda bullshit. Or they come to r9k because "theyre alone and all guys are scum"
>>
I don't get how it can be an issue, like how it's upsetting to people. I don't like feminists so I avoid them. I don't like feminism so I avoid it. My life is okay that way. I don't feel like I'm bursting at the seams and there is no conflict. I am liberated through avoidance and forfeit.
>>
like nigga just walk away from bitter angry feminists
>>
>>34575788
Sleep snug, smug.

tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>>34575788
I know some that aren't but they are mostly family.
sleep snug, smug
>>
I must not be alive then.
>>
>>34575788
I don't see the point in admitting to any political ideologies. Politics are the worst cancer this world has, worse than extremist religious zealots. Everyone thinks their opinion matters and literal wars are started over this.

When I mention the fact I don't like to follow the news or politics, people think i'm retarded or foam at the mouth
>B-BUH YOU HAFTA BE AN INFORMED CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!
>YOU GOTTA VOTE
>YOU GOTTA TAKE A SIDE RED OR BLUE
>OH AND IF YOU'RE A WOMAN FUCK YOU FOR NOT BEING LIBERAL AND HATING YOUR OWN GENDER
> ALSO FUCK YOU FOR NOT BEING A CONSERVATIVE WOMAN BECAUSE THEY IS REAL WOMEN WHO AREN'T ESS JAY DUBYAS
>YOU'RE 'INDEPENDENT'? LOL YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS KID, THIRD PARTIES RUINED THE ELECTION FUCK YOU
>YOU DIDN'T VOTE? FUCK YOU YOU MADE TRUMP WIN/HILLARY WIN/SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE WIN

case in point anyone who attaches a political view point to their personality should be shot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.