[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone talk to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 8086454780_133f9e4350_o.jpg (325KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
8086454780_133f9e4350_o.jpg
325KB, 900x600px
I really just want a nice guy to talk to me so I can distract myself during my depressive episode (bipolar here).

Is anyone interested?
>>
hey what's up

originallyo
>>
File: 1_21_St Agnes best.jpg (207KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_21_St Agnes best.jpg
207KB, 413x640px
>>34575759
for the last few days i've been feeling really down, completely withdrew from all my "friends" who i just think look down on me anyway

classes haven't started yet so all i've had to do outside of video games and exercise is time to just sit and think (((bad)))
>>
>>34575854

How old are you?
What are your interests?
What are your bad thoughts?
>>
File: 81.jpg (23KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
23KB, 400x258px
>>34575892

art, theology, history, philosophy, psychology, medicine, pharmacology, music theory

that i am a pathetic drifter who achieves nothing and that no one wants, that everyone really looks down on me and i mean nothing to no one, that i will not achieve anything and should not exist because i am only a burden
>>
>>34575946

desu that's a really normal think to feel at 19. you have the pressure of the world on your shoulders to to know 100% what you want out of life and how to obtain it. your feelings are normal and natural.

I know this is probably the same shit you have been told before, but you are still so young, you have lots of time to figure yourself out and for the rest of your life to really get rolling.

I'm 27 and I'm still not 100% sure what I want out of life. And that's ok. I have interests that I'm pursuing that I hope to make a career out of one day, but for right now I'm happy just keeping it as a hobby as I work my 7-4 wagecuck job.

I'm sure you are a good person.
>>
>>34576076
You're probably right but my habits aren't healthy
there are days where i have went without eating a single bite, and i stand in front of the mirror telling myself i am disgusting. I think about suicide a lot. I have done a lot of drugs. It takes me literally hours to get out of bed even though I try. I am too afraid to answer my phone or the door. I look at the ground when I walk so I can avoid eye contact. I can feel myself deteriorating and it scares me.
>>
>>34576136

To be honest, a trip to a psychiatrist would probably do you alot more good than this crummy message board.

I like to think I give good advice and I know how to help people but I know not to just throw around "hey cheer up!" and "Ah life isn't that bad!" to people with these kind of conditions. I used to suffer from terrible self loathing and social anxiety so to an extent I know where you are coming from.
>>
>>34575736
It takes me hours to get out of bed during my free time but when I have nothing to do its just comfy. If I don't get out of bed my cat doesn't eat so he gets me out of bed. Humans were meant to be active beings not just lay in bed all day. For confidence I've learned the older you get that if you fake it people buy it. Confidence is really nothing more than a mindset, as meme as it sounds. I have to teach a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds and they respect you so much more if you act confident (don't necessarily have to be confident but just act it) and don't question yourself and make eye contact. Eye contact makes a world of difference with people, it's so odd. I was kinda like you at 19 but it really does get better if you put even a minimal amount of effort into yourself
>>
>was gonna INB4 a deluge of replies
>there's already a deluge of replies when I open the thread
kekkkek
>>
>>34576252
i cant afford one right now, maybe in the future

i just want someone to talk to
>>
I look at the ground because I don't like the eye contact game that people play while walking down the street. It's awkward and confusing.

People will say you should act more confident, try to talk to more people, etc.

I say to them: fuck you. People have been telling me that my whole life. I'm fine the way I am. I'll look at the ground when I walk. I'll live in my head. All my problems came from people telling me otherwise and me thinking they were right.

Well it turns out they weren't right. There is no point in my pretending normies are fucking interesting. There is no point in small talk with fucking normies. I'm fine the way I am.
>>
>>34576286
Not OP. but i dont make eye contact wih people either because i feel like im challenging them. People in Japan do the same.
>>
>>34576351

I know this is gonna sound shitty, but keep trying on omegle until you hit someone that is sweet and wants to talk

I legit got through a suicidal episode doing that
>>
>>34575736
mental disorders arent real you sociopath attentionwhore
>>
>>34575946
doesnt everyone on this board feel that way?
>>
>>34576374
>you don't like the eye contact game

Bro you can just stare at a fixed point in front of you or wherever you're going. That's what Ido when I'm somewhere that's populated.. find someone to IM on this board pr wherever and you can maybe help another person out with their feelings of loneliness too
>>
>>34576252
fuck shrinks man, they know shit and just prescribe some anti-psychotics just turn your dumb brain off.
>>
>>34576405
I don't mean make eye contact with every single passerby, that's dumb. I purposefully don't make eye contact with Stacey's walking by because they're such attention whores it gets to their ego when you ignore them. But eye contact when speaking to someone is important, this girl gave me her number a few weeks ago because she asked me a question and I maintained eye contact with her the whole time and she said she liked that.
>>
>>34576374
what a big opinion for a small guy.
>>
>>34576424
sociopathy is a common name for aspd, which is, you guessed it, a mental disorder.
otherwise solid b8 tho
>>
>>34576474
Psychiatrists =/= psychologists

Oreganolllllo
>>
>>34575946
>music theory
plz no
>>
>>34576473

My natural instincts are to look at people to detect potential threats. This is irrational so it just feels awkward and unusual. So I just look at the ground.

>>34576498

Normie detected. My opinion wasn't controversial what-so-ever.
>>
Are you under treatment OP? I'm writing an essay on bipolar treatment.
>>
>>34576615
4chan prolly isn't the greatest source for an essay desu~
:^)
>>
>>34576644
I know but I'm still curious. I'm an essay about lithium use and OP is more than likely not from my country so I was interested in what they were giving him/her
>>
>>34576644
Do you think reading a wiki article is better than observing real examples? Mental diseases are considered normal here.
>>
>>34576686
I am not prescribed, but I believe that where I live the most common prescription is lithium.
>>
>>34576718
Scientific articles or established case studies would likely seem more credible
>>
>>34576740
Have you been diagnosed bpd or it's just what you think you have? And if it's the first, why aren't you treated?
>>
>>34576808
The former.
I currently live abroad at the minute and there would be no mental health services in my native language.
>>
>>34576847
that kinda sucks, where are you?
>>
>>34575736
A good cure of ad then lithium did the trick for me
>Bipolarfag type 2 reporting in.
>>
OP, what's your discord? I'm exhausted but I want to talk to you either tonight or tomorrow at the latest, we seem a lot alike and I want to help you desu
>>
>>34577047
i have one but im rarely on it, i prefer to use skype or steam to be honest
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.