[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to react if other men flirt with your girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: blacked.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
How are you supposed to react if other men flirt with your girlfriend?
>>
>>34575428
If girl is into you then she will brush off attempts from other men.
>>
If she is into it:
Dump her and move on.

If she is not into it:
"Hey man I don't appreciate you flirting with my girlfriend and neither does she."
>>
>>34575428
Playing mate defense is the absolute worst way to handle it. You go strike up a conversation with a girl.
>>
>>34575484
>"Hey man I don't appreciate you flirting with my girlfriend and neither does she."
That seems too controlling.
>>
>>34575428

Get as much info on them as possible, hire a PI to get the finer details, and then slaughter them
>>
>>34575500
There is no objective view of "too controlling". If your partner doesn't agree on what is too controlling, you probably should find a new partner. It's unhealthy to be in a relationship where you do not agree on values and do not view relationships in similar ways.
>>
>>34575500
cu kck
>>
>>34575428
What if I'm the gf (male)?

Would a girl even get angry if a couple of guys flirted with your SO?
Can any femanon give her opinion here?
>>
File: dave.png (477KB, 918x689px) Image search: [Google]
dave.png
477KB, 918x689px
As a through and through normie ... You take it as her testing you and don't show an emotional reaction to it at all:

Basically, if you show any sigh that you could be afraid she leaving you for "that dude", then you lose status in her eyes (you see the other as competition) and thus give her a reason of actually finding him more attractive. If you ignore it, she'll not think you're threatened and she's good with you.

Indeed, the very most guys are of no interest to girls anyway (as opposed to guys, who often would fuck 2 points below their league when bored - girls don't fuck down that way) and so you can show off your cool by actually encouraging her to have a nerdy weak orbiter. If he's "offered to her by you", she'll have zero incentive to find him sexually appealing.

In case she tests (in that sense) far too much, or if she's literally flirting back (girls get hit on all the time, doesn't mean she makes that dude think she'd blow him), then you have a proper reason to drop her.

tl;dr don't show you're even acknowledging that there'd be competition for you - doing so puts you below the others
>>
>>34575700
So actually coming to them and saying "you two look like a good couple" while slightly smirking and put your hand on her waist, would do the trick?
>>
>>34575428
If she really likes you she will tell them to fuck off herself.

If you have to actually do it, you're gonna get cucked sooner or later.
>>
>>34575428

I just got out of a two year relationship and never had that problem. My ex-girlfriend was very obviously into me. She isn't bad-looking but never dressed promiscuously or bothered to flirt with strangers. I was her first boyfriend.

My first girlfriend, on the other hand, was quite the attention-getter. Once we went to a gay bar and she tried dancing with a few faggots. I noticed a guy trying to edge closer and closer to her while she tried to keep a distance. After a quick minute, I went over to him and told the dude to back off.

He said, "it's her choice, bro," at which point she tossed a glass at his face, flipped the bird, and started yelling some stuff in heavily-accented English.

Girl was easily an 8/10 but was a total fucking nut. Glad I'm rid of her.
>>
>>34575898
>Once we went to a gay bar
But why?
>>
File: MacDowells_AF_Daughters_c.jpg (594KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
MacDowells_AF_Daughters_c.jpg
594KB, 800x916px
>>34575750
What part about
>not showing an emotional reaction
did you not understand?

No, if you try and be forced ironic about it, you're just as much showing that you care.
And if the guy is extremely ugly, that reaction would even be considered mocking him. No, you act as if she was talking with a girl.
Each pretty girl gets hit on ALL THE TIME, when you're not with her, she must also reject that guys without you. Make it clear that you understand man-women interaction and just take it as a fact that she'll be hit on, be playful with her that she's indeed attractive, but don't respond to her being flirted. Unless she REPEATEDLY flirts back, then show her your bounds.
>>
>>34575700
technically true as long as you can get away with it. by that i mean if she interprets your nonchalance not as being uncaring but rather as being too scared or beta to defend her then it'll backfire.
>>
>>34575942
So you're saying just sit there and observe situation?
>>
>>34575973
donno, in what ghetto do you live to be scared of other guys like that?

Men flirt. Women give them a friendly "okay, yeah I'm not available".
Only if she touches him and flirts in front of you, you must talk with her.
If he touches her sexually, then you can ask him to let that be because it crosses your bounds
>>
Personally I expect my gf to tell them to off on her own way. If the dude doesn't flee when she's clearly saying to fuck off, I intervene.

If the dude touchs her, I intervene immediately.
>>
>>34575920

One of my best friends is gay. She's also from India and had never been to an LGBT hangout before. We'd met when I was in New Delhi and her parents had paid her airfare to visit me as well as her brother in Seattle. I think she stayed in my part of the country for a couple weeks and then we broke up several months after she went back.

Never going to do an LDR again, or at least not with a crazy bitch.
>>
>>34575700
Actually, girls like you sticking up for them. They don't like a beta bitch who's scared of other men. She wants you to let everyone know she's yours. If she's in a relationship with you, she will regard you as something she wants to show off, and she wants you to show her off too.
I went in a store with my gf once, and the shop manager kinda flirted to her (as a way to sell her something), and i wasn't sure how to react. He then said something like "wait here a second, i'll go get [the object]", and i interjected and said "no, we're leaving".
she was pleased about my behavior, so i guess i handled it well. like, i didn't pick a fight with him, i simply made a firm statement that we're leaving and that's it
>>
>>34576054
women expect their partner to protect and stick up for them. if they're with their partner and they're being flirted with and they know their partner knows and they see he isn't reacting, their reaction will either be "does he just not care that i'm being chatted up? does he not like me?" or "is he too scared to stand up to me? is he that pathetic?" which of these they think depends on their perception of their partner.
>>
>>34576155
I agree that girls want to be shown off like a valuable price. You should give her that pleasure and it's fun.
But I think you reacted not in the best way in your example, and in any case I'm not gonna bent my behavior just so she likes it either. If I can not give a fuck, then I won't invest the energy of giving a fuck. I think that works best.
>>
>>34575428

You prep the bull of course.
>>
>>34575428
Who is that model? I gotta find more
>>
>>34575453
This is stupid because girls love harmless flirting. The attention feels great. Just because a guy would brush off other women doesn't mean the girl has to as well. Guys and girls like and value different things.
>>
>>34575428
Flip the script.

Start flirting on them and acting gay.
They'll either not be homophobes which your girlfriend will misread as bi or gay
or they'll be so douchey and homophobe that your girlfriend will be turned off

if your girl still into it, then I guess you'll just have to accept the cuck and best case scenario you take a devil's 3way before losing her entirely
>>
If she's flirting or seems the slightly bit interested/curious, then walk away and leave them to it because it's already too late.
>>
>>34576835
No flirting is harmless when you're in a committed relationship. Any amount of flirting with other guys should be relationship ending unless she genuinely won't do it again.
>>
>>34576568
kendra sunderland

ljkfhdkjsgvfjadgj
>>
>>34575428
i would just walk away and move on, if she follows me or stays with the other men i dont really care either way
>>
>>34575428
be amused. if she's loyal there's no problem. if she starts acting flirty with him then you just found out that you should find someone else.
>>
>>34576835
Yeah you've never been in a long term relationship, or any as far as I can tell. Get your head out of your ass
>>
File: pacha the type a nigga.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
pacha the type a nigga.png
153KB, 560x582px
>>34575428
Hahaha, I donno, bro

Never had either of those problems!
>>
>>34577185
>Any amount of flirting with other guys should be relationship ending unless she genuinely won't do it again.
so, what're you gonna do... "confront" her about it? feed her your line of logic and hope she doesn't? for her, that will only make the prospect more enticing (and you less appealing)

the real answer is that you can't prevent her from flirting. put yourself on an even bigger pedestal and flirt with other women or ditch her
>>
>>34575428

don't have a girlfriend in the first place
stop falling for the relationship meme
If you get the opportunity for no strings attached sex, then go for it. Long term relationships aren't worth the stress and risk in this society.
>>
My sister has a bf and she loves getting hit by every Chad who goes at her work. She says she wont go beyond adding them on facebook and normal talking but i told her she is still being somewhat of a cunt towards her boyfriend. I noticed most girls are like that if the guy is hot enough but are guys the same with hot girls?
>>
>>34575428
i don't know, aparently you are supposed to be like "aye man, thats my girl" then stop your GF from cucking you.
>>
>>34575428

this is a trick question to mess with guys

the real answer is:
SHE is the one that has to reject them

I mean, I can't be with her 24/7, if she's just helpless and will fuck anyone that flirts with her then she's a whore that I don't want in my life, so good riddance
>>
>>34575428
I fucking hate the turkniggers in cuckmany when they do the whole 'speaking with my girl bro' shit, I once had to play gay with a roach for him to go away (more accurately, close the cab door and be gone) after his shithead roastie put him on me for saying one thing to her all while looking out of the cab window all the time
>>
>>34576162

so your options are

"im a whore" and "im a whore"
>>
>>34575428
Literally flirt with him.
>>
>>34575700
thx friend, ill ***try*** to remember this, im pretty emotional sadly
>>
>>34575428
I would probably beat him/be beaten by him. I would take him flirting with my gf as a personal insult to me. If he does this in front of you he is disrespecting you. I don't give a fuck what my gf would think. Then again I don't live in in a cuck country like US or god forbid Canada.
>>
>>34576835
I love harmless flirting too. Doesn't mean I'm doing it in front of my gf you flaming faggot. It's basic respect for your life partner
>>
>>34575428
How should roasties react when DD tits pass by and your boyfriend has wandering eyes?
>>
>>34575484
this

if she's into it, you dont want her she's disrespectful to you

if she's not into it, tell them back off because it is disrespectful
>>
90% of the posts ITT do not address the OP's conundrum so I'm going to just go with >>34578433
>>
File: ihkzLzi.jpg (170KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
ihkzLzi.jpg
170KB, 717x960px
>>34575484
>"Hey man I don't appreciate you flirting with my girlfriend and neither does she."
>anoooon he was just complimenting me:) it's no big deal, ugh jealousy is such a turn off
>>
>>34578529
non cuck countries are typically poor so you're right. time to get off the net and go find your next meal
>>
>>34579039

she looks like the kind of bitch that gives wild sex the first times you're with her and then it's sex once a month
>>
>>34579267
nah, she's not hot enough to hold off sex
>>
>>34575428
Wake up in your bed and have a moment of realization on what a pathetic waste of everything you area.
>>
>>34579395

she dates lower (as you can see by the nigger), so it makes up for it
>>
>>34579483
>hug = dating
That's not how it works retard
>>
Worse thing is to get jeleous and say something. It will show insecurity and make your gf more incline to cheat

Best thing is just to shrug it off
>>
If she's a decent human being she'll brush it off and if you're not a sperg then you won't lose your cool

If it gets more aggressive though, you might have to say something. If she actually sticks up for herself and gets confrontational about it before you do, then you've found a keeper. If she doesn't do anything but looks at you and expects you to do something, then she's probably a fuckin bitch but at least she probably won't cheat on you
>>
reading this thread just makes me mentally exhausted. who the fuck has the energy to calculate all these social cues and verbal/nonverbal messages and varying levels of response.

do normies really just process that shit naturally? i know i sound like a sperg but when dealing with people without a sexual/relationship element everything is much simpler and straightforward.
>>
This is how I handle it. Take in account the millions of dicks that women are offered just for having a cunt. Of all those dicks, she chose yours. You talked your way into her, she likes you. If you are in a relationship with her, I assume you don't think she'll jump on the dick carrousel everytime she gets the chance (by hereself). Just fucking assume your girl is being hit on constantly, it was that way before , it is now and it is now going to change unless she is a fat piece of shit or becomes one eventually. When you are out, men are going to look at your woman lustfully (my gf is a 7/10, qt as fuck), you just deal with it, she chose your dick, go easy. Only act if someone touches her or if someone says something disrespectful, use your body; if he does something more, gauge the situation. I'm 6'3 so most of them just back off, so I never really fought. If they touch her, you touch them, in the fac if needed.
>>
>>34575428
I would let her handle the situation, she needs to tell them to fuck off and not engage them, should she fail and start flirting with them she stops being my gf.
>>
"Dude, don't flirt with other man's women. Go find another one for yourself and keep moving"

You gotta be ballsy with this kind of things even if the guy is buffed and/or tall
>>
I was in a club once and tried to hit some nigger for trying to dance with my gf at the time but I missed and security broke it up. I was very drunk.
>>
>>34575973
this is someone who has never had a girlfriend before.
>>
>>34576074
>She's also from India and had never been to an LGBT hangout before
hahaha you're acting as if having been to an "lgbt hangout" before is some normal thing, ridiculous
>>
>>34575996
He's saying to do the impossible. React by not reacting. See it but don't see it. Advice like this sucks because it would just as much tell the girl that either 1. You don't pay attention to her when she's not around, or 2. It's OK for her to maybe go blow the guy in the staircase and get her "wild" out for the night.

Girls like this are sluts. If they're actually into you, they wouldn't be "testing the waters" on your emotions because you can push people to almost any limit but it's never fair because their violence only matters if it kills, whereas yours is always in question.
>>
tell them to fuck off

>>34575500
girls like to be controlled
>>
File: 1482184730834.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
1482184730834.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>>34581338
This, this is not your problem, it only becomes YOUR problem if they start harassing her after she clearly rejected there advances. If she flirts back with them then dump that bitch.
>>
>>34581443
That's more than most here have done, dude.

I would've just said it aloud at a distance not facing him
>"YOU WANT TROUBLE, YOU FUCKING COON?"
>Start backing out of the club
>"YEAH DIDN'T THINK SO, UNGAWA"
>>
>>34575428
The problem is that you have to not seem like you're jealous. If you're seen to take the person flirting with your gf as a serious threat then you'll seem weak. If you don't do anything, you'll be seem as weak.

You need to low-key put them down and assert your frame over the whole area if they're trying to consistently flirt with your gf. Make small gestures of authority over them and so on, but nothing major.
>>
File: 1482292849677.jpg (1008KB, 1000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1482292849677.jpg
1008KB, 1000x7500px
>>34575428
why take your girlfriend outside from your basement?
>>
>>34575484
Desperation disgusts women. If you try and stop it she's going to go out and fuck one of them just because you became a beta cuck in her eye. Sit back, let it happen- then smash the flirter's face in, return and fuck your women
>>
I just laugh man. She fucking hates most ppl and she is cute as fuck when she is put on the spot by some dude and doesnt want to seem mean but has 0 interest.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.