[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there is a society with 100 jobs and 110 people, 10 people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1476135915198.jpg (37KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476135915198.jpg
37KB, 560x560px
If there is a society with 100 jobs and 110 people, 10 people necessarily need to either be given a job through a government work program or they need government assistance/welfare.

There is nothing in this country that guarantees every person a job, some people are destined to fall through the cracks. There is mathematically not a job out there for everybody. There is a huge deficit of jobs to people.

NEETs have to exist in 2017 especially with all this robot technology and outsourcing and immigration taking all the jobs.

I suggest a negative income tax to guarantee a living to people who have fallen through the cracks as well as job programs to further help them succeed in a world where they are not accepted...
>>
Of course, everyone knows this already.

Especially with automatization which is already happening but is about to experience a massive boom. Soon only the top 10% will have jobs, the rest will simply live to exist. Perhaps we will also see a huge resurgence of art and other intellectual pursuits.
>>
>>34574751

Why does it say "No Ho Ho" on her face?
>>
File: jill-stein-green-placard.jpg (195KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
jill-stein-green-placard.jpg
195KB, 1440x907px
Jill Stein is such a fucking GILF; I wanna pound her granny pussy and butthole so bad
>>
>>34574751
>If there is a society with 100 jobs and 110 people
This is nonsense. You can create your own job, its not like theres a fixed amount of jobs out there.

Your whole post is a rationalization for being a parasite.
>>
>>34574751
>>34575609

>You will never eat mommy Jill pussy after she got nutted by a black guy.

Feels bad.
>>
I've been saying this same thing for so long. There is simply not 7 and a half billion jobs in the world. There isn't enough room for the current population. People say carrying capacity will force human growth to hit a limit, but I can't see that it's healthy to force this limit especially when technology is driving each human's value down.
>>
Did she fix Ohio's voting process with all that extra cash she begged for?
>>
I recommend reading this anon: https://subversionpress.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/free-money.pdf

It's a critique of basic income/NIT/free money but from a communist perspective. Might focus some of the ideas you have. Ignore the shitty front cover.
>>
>>34575733

This.

Just because we might be able to sustain some ridiculous amount of people, doesn't mean we should. It's incredible that people who rally against efforts for population control often then turn around and decry the decoupling of productivity and wages.

Automate everything as soon as possible. Working life is hell; it should be the last endeavor of the planet to free us from labor once and for all. If you think slavery is wrong, automation is a moral imperative.
>>
>>34575843
is this possible without moving away from capitalism?
>>
File: yuno on kaikkein söpöin.png (387KB, 676x781px) Image search: [Google]
yuno on kaikkein söpöin.png
387KB, 676x781px
>>34575887

Depends on what degree you want. You'd have to rely either on one or a group of well-off and benevolent individuals pooling their resources to ensure that the average displaced proletariat will have some manner of sustaining themselves financially - whether this be through work/training programs, simple charity, or a modernized form of serfdom i.e. working for room, board, and amenities - or one or a group of individuals begrudgingly doing the same in order to keep the masses just satisfied enough to not go apeshit. Throw in however much government regulation/coercion as necessary/desired in these hypotheticals.

Personally, I'm surprised more corporations haven't already changed up the formula by modernizing feudalism. Put down a block of apartments near your workplace, let employees live there with provided amenities, and either pay your employees a pittance or stop paying them altogether. But I guess the capitalist meme of self-sufficiency is too strong in this particular day and age for anything like that to occur just yet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.