[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pissed would you be if you were Lieutenant Dan? So close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: VHIxoLP-Bhxwm0obgjLqcPMUJT4.jpg (62KB, 790x434px) Image search: [Google]
VHIxoLP-Bhxwm0obgjLqcPMUJT4.jpg
62KB, 790x434px
How pissed would you be if you were Lieutenant Dan? So close to dying peacefully in an airstrike and he gets "saved" to live a shit life
>>
Watch the rest of the film, retard. He goes on to live a life of happiness beyond his expectations, while learning that he doesn't have to live up to his ancestors.
>>
who happens to have a best friend that makes him a billionaire, then gets a pair of magic legs and an qt korean wife. lt dan is the man
>>
>>34574685
>he fell for normie hurrr i married a chink to show i have no unresolved feelings towards my experience in the war meme
>>
He ended up getting a qt azn wife, a cushy job working for Forrest, and shiny new artificial legs

he made out pretty good in the end
>>
>>34574788
>tfw forrest will NEVER offer you ice cream in a field hospital
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>34574697

>pair of magic legs

you understand that prosthetics exist in real life, right?
>>
File: 1485457116457.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485457116457.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>34574697
>>34574788

STOP justifying forest's terrible decision you fucking normies
>>
>>34574685
>>34574697
>>34574788
He was denied a warrior's death. I'd be PISSED. Would have probably offed myself in the hospital.
>>
>>34574866
Forrest was a robot, you dumb sociopath norm.
>>
>>34574788
seriously, that dude gets that sweet Bubba Gump Shrimp money and sweet Asian puss. Sure Forest has a medal of honor but his wife died of AIDS, he's retarded, and his son is that kid from the Sixth Sense. Who has the worse life?
>>
>>34574903
>Forrest was a robot

So? Still made a terrible decision
>>
>>34574895
Soldiers are not warriors; warriors kill with skill, not automatic killing machines, i.e. guns.
>>
>>34574944
It still takes skill when the people you're fighting also have those same killing machines.
>>
>>34574944
>guns do not require skill
k
>>
>>34574944
Go ahead and take your katana into a gun battle and let me know how it went.
>>
>>34574866
>>34574895
Forrest got cuck'd by a coalburner who was dying of (probably nigger-obtained) AIDS.
Lieutenant Dan got to retire with a qt azn war bride.

really made ME think.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.