[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Anzu a whore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (183KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
183KB, 1200x899px
I have been hearing this from a lot of people but nobody had any concrete proof. Just now I saw this picture being posted and I don't know if it is her or if there is anything to the rumors of her being a prostitute. Can you guys help me out, what exactly is known about her?
>>
>>34574489
shes a party girl and a thot. what do you think?
>>
>>34574489
I would pay money to fuck anzu in mako outfit and record it for the nerds here
>implying you cucks wouldn't fap to it
>>
File: .jpg (94KB, 908x857px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
94KB, 908x857px
>>34574525
How do you know she is a party girl?

>>34574547
Maybe I would but I am still wondering if she lets people fuck her for money.
>>
Why does it matter so much to you what kind of person this girl is? I thought NEETs spent their time enriching themselves, not engaging in celebrity gossip.
>>
>>34574695
I'm not a NEET for one and she barely is a celebrity. In fact I'm planning on going to turkey and finding a way to get close to her that won't seem creepy so I can eventually marry her but if we know she is a slut then I won't go through the effort.
>>
File: 1481211740404.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481211740404.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
she is an anorexic narcissist.
>>
>>34574489
Nobody has concrete proof of that. She spent a few months in Japan and refused to release information on how she could afford it when asked. That's really it. Then you have rumors floating around that only people who directly know her could verify. And why would they?
>>
>>34574730
Why would you do all that?
>>
>>34574489
>tfw would definitely pay money to watch that girl put on make up and and out fit so I could spray cum all over her face and watch it screw up the make-up

I bet she has the tightest pussy known to man too
>>
>>34574734
That really turns me on man.

>>34574768
I think she is incredibly cute and from all her videos and social media presence I got the impression she is an earnest girl with a great passion for her hobby and I really respect that. It makes me want to be part of her life and fuel that passion. In a way my only desire is for her to be happy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.