[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1485977049560.png (426KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485977049560.png
426KB, 750x1334px
>mfw girls message you first
who here no fake profile?
>>
I thought tinder is dead in Germany?
Why are at least 2 out of the 4 conversations in English?
>>
>>34572362
I live fairly close to the dutch border. While Tinder doesn't seem to be as popular in germany as LOVOO I still got a few whatsapp numbers from it and real dates.
>>
>>34572278
I've got 10 matches in 4 days but only seem to bore the chicks since they stop responding.. what the tactic? straight to the dirty stuff? only done long-term relationships before so this is new to me
>>
How do I get over the fear of someone I know randomly finding my profile and making fun of me? Most of my friends absolutely hate the concept of this app.
>>
>>34572491
I ask about what they do, what they study, maybe a compliment here or there, don't wait to long asking for a number, if they respond in the first place there is an interest.

>>34572493
fuck other peoples opinion desu, take it as a joke, my friends suggested to me that I try tinder and turns out it wasn't a bad idea.
>>
>>34572493
Just means they use it too desu
>>
>>34572684
this too, tho girls always have the excuse of just trying to boost their insta
>>
>>34572493
>Has friends
Fuck off normie!
>>
>>34572631
>fuck other peoples opinion
It's not about impressing anyone, it's about not disappointing someone and losing their respect.

>>34572684
It really doesn't. It could be as simple as one of my mom's young coworkers finding my profile and telling her "this guy on tinder looks like your son" and the entire religious family would know within a day.
>>
>>34572278
What do the purple lightning bolts mean?
>>
>>34572993
simple solution: don't have a religious family :^)
>>
>>34573029
matched during a boost, where you are priotized over others profiles, essentially making tinder pay to win.
>>
>>34573069
You'd think selling profile and location data was a goldmine already, fucking greedy cunts.
>>
>>34573142
It is good for uggos
>>
>>34572993
well I guess you will have to live for the rest of your life as an insecure little faggot who is that afraid of other people's opinions
>>
What the hell i live on the dutch side of the border and had a match with anneme too. This is spooky
>>
>>34573431
>insecure little faggot who is that afraid of other people's opinions
You see, that's an opinion I don't give a fuck about. You're not one of the people in my life that are more important than casual sex.
>>
How do I move the conversation towards meeting up and hooking up? I can hold a conversation fine, but it's usually about mundane things like movies or school.
>>
>>34573758
that is funny, proof pls
>>
>>34573794
I'm not the biggest smooth talker, once we chatted a bit about uni and sutff I just ask them wether they want to go for drinks, I'm assuming that there already is an interest to get to know each other if you aren't a huge while texting
>>
>>34573919
Can't m8, got a gf so deleted it. Ilive near aachen though so that might be thw region you are talking about?
>>
>>34572397
Where bro. I'm close to the border too. Maybe you got a few local roasts.
>>
>>34574085
She is in Enschede so that might still be within the 150km range, not impossible.
>>
>>34572278
I don't know man, I can only find one of three types of girls around here
>obese
>really REALLY ugly
>basic bitch caked in makeup, making the same duckface in every selfie
and I can't even get matches with the Chad Thundercock fake profile.
>>
>>34574346
Where do you live? If you don't live in a major city or one with many students you are out of luck.
>>
>>34574513
Medium city with a lot of mainly engineering students in south west Germany.
>>
Just made a fake profile to test this out, first match is my best friend's ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>34574624
means it is probably male dominated like aachen, meaning there is to many chads, sorry buddy
>>
>>34575004
Feels like pic related.
>>
>>34575050
>mfw in a city with more woman
feels good senpai
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.