[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I turn myself into a mental hospital, or just do death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: oregon-state-mental-hospital.jpg (37KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
oregon-state-mental-hospital.jpg
37KB, 550x412px
Should I turn myself into a mental hospital, or just do death by train?
I can't buy guns where I live. So no easy guaranteed double barrel wall painting..
>>
>>34572245
Kill yourself my man

No one will give a shit about you

You're just baiting for (You)s anyway fag
>>
>Traumatising a train driver
Hang yourself yo.
>>
Turn yourself into a mental hospital, anon.
>>
>>34572245

Hit up the hospital. Suicide can always be done later if other shit doesn't work out.
>>
They will give you clonazepam at a mental hospital. I guarantee that benzodiazepines will make you feel better. They work instantly. If you're going to kill yourself, go to a mental hospital and have some benzodiazepines so that you can make this decision in a clear state of mind and enjoy some peace and contentment before you go.
>>
>>34572389
>>34572378
>>34572339
This actually sounds really good desu.
Problem is I don't like the idea of making a scene. I am sure they will contact family in one way or another, despite me living alone and such.
So if I for some odd reason decide to keep it up, it will always be incredibly awkward to spend any time with anyone in my family.

Although, I guess being comfy in a hospital for a while, drugged up and shit, then outing myself afterwards, sounds surprisingly nice.
>>
>>34572331
You think people still drive trains?
>>
>>34572245
Take it from someone who went to one of those, you definitely don't want to do that. If you've ever been to a therapist appointment and didn't find it helpful there's nothing that psych ward can do for you. You're basically turning yourself into a week or so long prison stint where you do nothing but have counseling sessions all day.
>>
>>34573251
the worst day of therapy is still better than the best day of bein dead
>>
>>34572245
train is apparently really messy, but if you dont mind it go for it...

im considering doing the same, tell me how it goes if you do it OP
>>
I have killed 7 pets against my will.
1 kitten owned by another who didn't care about it since they had like 12 other kittens they neglected
1 Rat owned by an ex roommate I hate
2 rats who's spines I snapped
1 Rat who I threw outside into the woods to save from myself
1 Rat I killed 2 days ago by crushing her ribs. I actually really loved this one and have felt worse about this one than all others combined.

I don't want to be this monster. I wish I didn't have to fight these urges every time I held them.
I' ve even already cut myself off from society. I only work eat and sleep. I'm afraid of getting locked up or my mother finding out how inhuman I am.

I wish I was born a normie who was semi-successful throughout life and could just settle down with a nice girl.
>>
Turn into the hospital. I became a general hospital. My life has never been better.
>>
>>34572331
>he doesn't know about the trainman.
>>
>>34572245
morphing into a hospital sounds way cooler than dying by train desu
>>
>>34572389
>>34572822
Benzos aren't meant for long term use. "Long term" meaning more than a few weeks of a very low dose at most. The higher the dose the less time it takes to get addicted. You don't want to be addicted to benzos.
>>
>>34572245
Do whatever you want No one cares anyways.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.