[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (77KB, 797x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
77KB, 797x800px
>just graduated college this yeat
>have 100k/year job
>Say I'm working from home today
>Do other shit all day
>Do this once a week
> Also have unlimited vacation days
>>
mid tier wage cuck
>>
>>34572189
Good on you lad, and now:
GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34572189
Won't they eventually catch on you aren't working? What is your job?
>>
>>34572406
I'm a software engineer, I get all of my work done the other 4 days of the week
>>
>>34572189
have you ever been a robot, how did you make it so you are not a robot
>>
>>34572549
> software engineer
> 100k/year

fucking. how?
also are you some kind of actual autistic ultra genius that genuinly sees things in code others don't see or how in the ever loving fuck do you get a week's worth of work done in 4 days?
I've been working 55+ weeks for the last year (on a 40h contract) and could barely keep up with anything.
>>
>>34572588
I was a robot my whole childhood, sat alone at lunch in highschool and everything. Everything got better in college where I majored in computer science and lived in the compsci LLC dorms, where I met friends that shared similar interests. I really tried hard to come out of my shell too. Eventually I made friends with non compsci people, and learned how to be friends with girls too. Compsci is also the major that gets you paid the most on average straight out of college, I really recommend all robots to study it.
>>
>>34572621
Depends on where you live, salaries at good companies in the bay area in Cali starts at 120k. I live in a pretty big city on the east coast, most of my classmates who graduated my year are making 80k+. Some of the ones that work at Google or Facebook make 100k+
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.