[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I like loli and I feel guilty about it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: YTR1.jpg (211KB, 850x1343px) Image search: [Google]
YTR1.jpg
211KB, 850x1343px
Over the past few months I find it less and less creepy, and now I think I'm genuinely enjoying it, I feel gross for liking it and I feel like it can only lead to bad places. What do I do? It legit makes me feel awful, but I feel like the feeling is only going to get stronger as time goes on.
>>
>>34571241
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY. I'm serious, it's all I get off to now.
>>
>>34571241
Stop feeling awful about it
>>
DONT BE A LOLI NIGGA
>>
>>34571241
You're picking up a weird internet fetish, so fucking what. like 20% of the general population probably has one and like 95% of this board does.

Just don't start LARPing you are a legit pedophile because you're not and it just makes you look edgy and lame.
If you honestly start feeling arousal and start considering sexual actions with real kids then you're gonna end up in jail anyway and I hope it's sooner rather than later.

If it's just loli- fap away for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1461081167123.jpg (337KB, 890x685px) Image search: [Google]
1461081167123.jpg
337KB, 890x685px
You should feel awful about it, Loli is trash tier, shota is cute and pure
>>
>>34571371
tfw have felt attraction towards shota before, but have decided to suppress it as I find lolis aesthetically superior. kys pleb
>>
>>34571241
I know a guy who blames his attraction to 15yo looking girls on watching too much anime with loli, take that as you will.
>>
>>34571296
I feel like thats what I have to do.
>>34571345
Maybe you're right. I just feel weird about it.
>>
Be careful with it. Loli was my gateway until I started fantasizing about 3D loli

I don't own any actual media of it but I've been poking around and am scared what I'll find and enjoy

Then again, I was molested as a kid so I have some weird, deep seated psychological excuse. Just be careful anon. Play with fire and you might get burned.
>>
>>34571241
your being worrysome over what all straight males secretly or not secretly are into. when you finally realize this truth, you'll stop being an anxious fagget about it. god bless
>>
>>34571241
Real underaged girls are nothing like anime lolis.
Real pedos go for more realistic artstyles and 3d renders.
>>
>>34571516
What age is it normal to stop being attracted to 15 year olds?
>>
>>34571944
Biologically, until your dick dries up.
>>
>>34571913
tru, it's important to note two things:

1) Lolis have some features that are purely adult such as seductive or deliberately sexual behavior, or even more pronounced physical sexual features

2) the whole "daddy" kink also fetishizes childlike behavior (in girls) and it's widely accepted among normies. So even if you're attracted to their childlike features it's basically a normie kink.

It's a harmless play of fantasy because it combines elements of reality, but as long as you're capable of keeping the two apart (and most humans can) you're just fine and shouldn't demonize yourself over it
>>
File: 1485176048449.jpg (171KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485176048449.jpg
171KB, 1536x2048px
>tfw have recently realized I'm a huge hebophile
>preferred ages are 13-15
>girls that age are always crushing on me through work
>can't do anything because I'd be labeled a sex offender and sent to prison for life

Just fucking end me, it's not fair to be like this.

>>34571944
When you die.
>>
>>34571241
>I feel gross for masturbating to drawings
the normie conditioning is strong with this one. There is literally nothing wrong with this and you shouldnt even care unless you live in an ass backwards police state shithole like canada
>>
>>34571371
only trap shota, regular gay shota doesn't do it for me. /ss/ is also GOAT
>>
File: download.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>34572011
move to a country with lower age of consent man kek

Most of Europe's down to 15 and you can find 13 in Asia.

Or embrace the word of our prophet Mohammad
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 190x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 190x174px
>>34571241
iam huge loli faggotory and had same feel as OP some time
but that's ok it means your a not 100% unfiltered pure pedo at least you know what shouldn't do

loli is for hug not fug
>>
>>34572050
Do you have any idea how fucking expensive it is to move nations, let alone to find a decent job in a new nation? It's not that simple or easy. And even nations with low ages of consent often have stipulations for a max age gap, or harsh societal views on grown men fucking a 14 year old. I've done my research, it's not that easy.
>>
>>34572092
yes it is you're just being a pussy. sell everything you own, save up about 10k and go
>>
>>34572151
source to add: it only even takes about 10k to travel across most of asia
>>
>>34571241
As long as you are not raping children nor supporting CP it's 100% ok.
Just don't bust a nut to actual 10 year old
>>
Resistance only makes the loli stronger!
>>
File: 0GaW6SO.jpg (499KB, 2490x3234px) Image search: [Google]
0GaW6SO.jpg
499KB, 2490x3234px
Nothing wrong with loli. It's perfectly normal.

Toddler con is fucking disgusting though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.