[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no chance of going to a university or college. I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485128570629.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1485128570629.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
I have no chance of going to a university or college. I have no interests or practical skills that could equal a career path. What now? Anyone else here feel directionless?
>>
>>34571066
It's okay anon. I have a degree in Classical Music Studies. I don't really see much of a connection that the general public has for that music outside of music programs at universities. So finding good gigs may be more challenging for me.
>>
>>34571066
Same but by the looks of things I'm probably gonna start university at 20 or 21, god forbid 21, but it's all my faults and I am reaping the the outcomes of my decisions.
>>
>>34571213
>>34571266
What the fuck do I do though? I can't see a successful life in my future.
>>
>>34571066
Why do you have no chance already? What's stopping you?

If you REALLY wanted to go to uni, I may know a few ways you could accomplish that, but it'd require hard work and dedication. Are you up to the challenge?
>>
>>34571487
what do you define as "sucessful"? I'm enjoying my life off of $1,000 a month.
>>
>>34571618
Is that NEETbux? I can't get NEETbux.
>>
bump
originto
>>
>>34571647
go to a trade school learn HVAC or something
>>
>>34571647
It's not NEETbux, it's a part time job where I make $12 an hour. I work 3 days a week. It's a happy medium.
>>
>>34571066
What age are you brother? I felt that way at 16 and was in and out of jobs until I got into college at 20. Dropped out of that and I'm thinking about heading back now at 21 to study something that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out. I was pretty sure I'd never make it to college either but it wasn't too hard
>>
>>34571066
>"I have no interests or practical skills that could equal a career path"

You're typing on a Burmese animation forum so that's something...
>>
Make a video game to help out your fellow lost souls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
>>
File: 1471070199806.jpg (127KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471070199806.jpg
127KB, 800x799px
>>34571266
What does that mean? What's preventing you from starting?

Personally, I worked for a couple of years out of high school, then did community college starting at 21. Following that, I finished with an online degree. Extremely cheap, extremely easy, and only took four years.

I was concerned when I first started, but I never felt that I was "too old" or "out of place" or anything. Honestly, I also felt like the work experience and additional maturation placed me at an enormous advantage.

If I had the option to change anything, I don't think that I would have. I really don't view the vast majority of 18-year-old kids as ready for college. If they waited a couple of years, they'd be a lot better off.
>>
>>34571647
I was going to say join me in my NEETbux life style, but if you cant get NEETbux I can't help you.
>>
>>34571066
working shitty retail/fastfood jobs for a couple years will deal with that pretty quickly t.bh

Also try to learn how to program. If you enjoy it you might not even need a degree to get a half decent job

good luck, I wandered aimlessly around the country for two years after highschool before starting uni at 20. Don't really regret it, a lot of people graduate highschool at 19 and then do one of those rich kid gap years so you're definitely not too old.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.