[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what do you think about feminism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 13

File: 1471183917981.jpg (199KB, 610x940px) Image search: [Google]
1471183917981.jpg
199KB, 610x940px
Fembots, what do you think about feminism?
>>
>>34570448
It accomplished most of its stated goals in the western world 50 years ago and modern feminism is mired in nonsense instead of helping women in other countries that have it bad
>>
It's just absolute degeneracy now.
>>
>>34570448
Unfortunately nothing can be fixed with new laws now, I think. It's all cultural attitudes, and it's almost all the older generations (minus backlash to misguided attempts at fixing said attitudes).
I'm still very much a feminist, I mean fucking Poland banned abortion for a bit, didn't they? What the fuck is that.
>>
>>34570627
Sorry, but killing babies is unethical.
>>34570554
>>34570485
I agree 100%
>>
How can feminism be real if Ian Conner is still alive?
>>
>>34570627
>Feminism: "My body my rights! If you're not a woman you shouldn't get to make laws restricting our infanticide fetishism!'

>Women: "Male circumcision? Lol who cares just snip it off and move on its just a piece of skin bro 420 just nihilism it"

Really makes one ponder.
>>
>>34570554
>now
Fuck off with this.
>>
I like TERF. Marxism needs to leave feminism the fuck alone.
>>
>>34570691
I don't think there was anything wrong with giving women the right to vote and let them also make the same amount as men for the same work. First and second wave weren't too bad. Third wave is cancer. We already have all the same rights, I don't know what rad fems are trying to accomplish now.
>>
>>34570758
>I don't think there was anything wrong with giving women the right to vote
I can

They vote for leftist bullshit like taxpayer funded birth control and immigration
>>
>>34570758
>I don't think there was anything wrong with giving women the right to vote
Then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34570788
Beta cucks vote for this too.
>>34570758
>We already have all the same rights
We don't. See: female qotas at companies and colleges, divorce, female jail time, female domestic abuse, female violence etc.
>>
>>34570788
Yeah, because literally everyone that votes on that shit is female, right? Liberals are all women, obviously.
>>
>>34570758
>I don't know what rad fems are trying to accomplish now

One good example would be to stop this shit right here
>>34570788
>>34570819
>>
>>34570867
Most females are liberals.
>>
>>34570845
I'm not sure why you responded to me on this. I'm talking about women having enough rights, as I'm female. I know there's a decent amount of double standards, as the ones you've included there.
>>
>>34570893
Proof on this?
>>
>>34570845
>Beta cucks vote for this too.
Non sequitur.

Nobody was pandering to "The Beta Vote" before (and even after) women got the vote. Moreover, nobody was proposing "hey let's give women free shit and let Muslims and niggers into our country" until women started voting for it.

I like how everything women do is enabled by men or the fault of men, but they still pretend to be "strong and independent"

>>34570867
Nobody was proposing "free shit for women" or "letting in Muslims and africans" until women got the vote, retard.

Historically, factually, women are more prone to vote liberal than anything else. We didn't see social entitlement programs and immigration allowal until, surprise surprise, women got the fucking vote
>>
>>34570903
Alright, fair enough. I interperted what you said in a different way, is all.
>>
>>34570925
>Proof on this?
A strong independent intelligent woman with internet access should be able to find that with a cursory Google search

Yet you have to ask a man to spoonfeed you

Really made me think
>>
>>34570926
Fair point. But you gotta admit the beta cucks supporting feminism sure as hell aren't helping.
>>
>>34570993
They just want some pussy.
>>
>>34570953
Not her, but do you realize that whenever you are arguing something, to actually prove you are right you have to back up your arguments otherwise they're empty and meaningless? Of course you don't, you're a moron.
>>
>>34570953
You sure seem smart. Can't even prove your own points and get all "I shouldn't have to educate you!!" like SJWs do.
>>
>>34570448
I come from a place that currently needs it and i feel like feminists in the west are fucking dumbass ungrateful bitches.
>>
>>34571016
Yeah, I get that, but how big of a cuck can they get?
>>
>>34570926
>letting in africans

nigger, africans were forced into your garbage country since before and none of the rest have to do with "since women started to vote"

this is all modern people shit going on with everyone included
>>
I'm a feminist myself, so I think it's great. Just have to seperate actual feminists from the extremists, obviously.
>>
>>34571021
>Beta cuck liberal rushes to woman's aid (because women shouldn't ever have to do anything for themselves!)

>>34571036
>passive-aggressive feminine "snark" from the "im not like the other feminists I swear" feminist

kek

life is a meme
>>
>>34571086
Alas, but I am also a woman :^) and you are retarded and have no argument
kindly kys
>>
>>34571079
You seem resonable enough, so can I ask you to give me some examples of what in your opinion is an actual feminist?
>>
>>34571067
I was talking about Europe you pathetic mealy-mouthed beta leftist cuckold.

WOMEN are the ones holding signs saying "omg pls come to Europe, my home is your home"

WOMEN are the ones making and voting for laws saying "we need to let in Mu'dik and Bix'nood plus give them free money and housing"

Stupid fucking liberal cuckold and your americentric cuckold mentality
>>
>>34571111
That doesn't change the fact that, statistically, women are more leftist and vote more leftist than men do.

If you're such an intelligent enlightened Modern Womyn, then you should have no problem looking it up and accepting this fact (unless you're a typical liberal feminist who gets triggered by facts).
>>
>>34571123
>TFW you live in a rustic shithole, and even the Muslims avoid it like the plague
>>
>>34571123
I get so fucking pissed off by those people. The riots they're doing here and holding up signs saying "refugees welcome here!" You want to get raped and have America be an actual patriarchy? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>34571157
The majority of white women voted Trump, actually. Really makes you wonder.
>>
it's become an extremist movement.
there are some good points to be made, but they generally......... don't make these. they don't point out anything logical, just emotional shit and blaming of others while yelling "WOMEN ARE GREAT GRILL POWER".

like i would just really like to see it acknowledged that the reason why women have likely accomplished less in science, invention, innovation, etc. is due to having given up a large portion of their lives, historically, to carrying children, birthing them, nursing them, then repeating that multiple times. meanwhile men have all those years which might add up to a decade or more to dedicate to pursuit of something that will advance society. so this gives the illusion that women are incapable of achieving anything like this. it boils down to roles laid out based almost entirely on the physical body and reproduction; not some marxist culture shit.
it is not "muh patriarchy" it is not men trying to keep women from succeeding (though a lot of angry men do now use this to posit themselves as superior to women, and say "see, women are worthless", and that is sad to see). i do see in other ways that men, out of love for an desire to protect women, may infantilize them and think they are less suited to making choices about themselves in society, because they have been less involved in it, but this was not something done out of malice.

but it is not about any of this now. it is not about trying to integrate women into society, while respecting that they are burdened with pregnancy, birth, and nursing--that this sacrifices a portion of their life. it is about "muh evil men".
>>
>>34571120
Thank you.
An actual feminist = someone who simply believes that both men and women should be/are equal, and deserve equal rights and equal opportunities. An actual feminist would also focus on both men and women's issues. For example, feminists commonly talk about societal expectations of masculinity for men, societal expectations to provide for women, alimony, male victims, etc. We definitely don't hate men, in fact we think men are also treated unfairly due to the patriarchy, since it also affects men. Men are expected to be pretty much emotionless besides feeling anger. Men are also expected to have a muscular body, and to provide for women, and male victims of rape and domestic violence aren't taken seriously, and we realize that's a huge issue. But we also support women, it's not really a hard concept. You can love/support/stand in solidarity with women, while also supporting men/not hating men (except those who aren't violent homophobic racist misogynists, etc.) We pretty much just want equality for everyone of all genders, races, etc.

An extremist = someone who is essentially a female supremacist, says shit like "kill all men" unironically, etc. These people are often trolls, just trying to make feminism look bad.

I hope this helped, anon.
>inb4 the patriarchy isn't real, this is dumb, generic insults etc
>>
>>34571205
I voted for him and am pretty glad I did. Didn't want America to become rape capital of the world as Hillary intended.
>>
>>34571258
>We pretty much just want equality for everyone of all genders

You are not the same though. You cannot ever be entirely equal, when by virtue of your physical design your life will go in a different direction.
You can respect each others differences and work to accommodate each other, but you will never be the same or equal.
>>
>>34570448
Coercive gender roles hurt both men and women, and should be eliminated. Note the word "coercive" in the preceding sentence. Most of the problems robots complain about are caused by coercive gender roles.
>>
>>34571258
Keep fighting the good fight, friend, we need more people like you.
>>
>>34570845
>female qotas at companies and colleges, divorce, female jail time, female domestic abuse, female violence etc.

Makes up for being physically weaker, having to shit out your children and bleeding out your vagina once a month
>>
>>34571208
Very well spoken, I appreciate your perspective.
>>
>>34571310
Well, sure. Men and women have differences due to gender norms/socialization and there are some physical differences, maybe a few differences in behavior, too. I recognize that, I'm not saying that women are men, and men are women. I'm just saying that, despite these differences, we still are equal, and should be treated as such. One isn't superior to the other.
>inb4 but you are treated equally!!!1!1!1!
>>
>>34571258
egalitarianism is the way to go
>>
File: IMG_6875.jpg (86KB, 389x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6875.jpg
86KB, 389x522px
>>34570788
>tax payer funded birth control
>immigration

Ok but what are the downsides of women voting?
>>
>>34571347
No, it really doesn't? We should all have the same treatment as human beings. None of that is remotely fair to men. Periods suck but that's just our biology. Same with not being physically as strong.
>>
>>34571347
This is probably the stupidest thing I heard all day. Having a vagina (or a dick) should not give you any special privileges. That is not equality, at all.
>>
>>34571343
Oh, thank you. I appreciate that, anon.
>>
File: furryious.jpg (25KB, 304x267px) Image search: [Google]
furryious.jpg
25KB, 304x267px
>>34570448
Just a reminder, threads like these have an agenda.

This thread is anti-feminist, reads at a 5th grade reading level, and is samefagged by some russian neckbeard pos.
>>
>>34570448
Feminism is great, it's given me many liberties today which I would not have if born too long ago. Globally, feminism is an important movement. There are so many countries where women are raped, devalued, disenfranchised and even murdered just because they are women. I don't know what you expect me to say, that feminism is a bad thing because there are radical feminists who hate men? That's a pretty silly position to take. Radical anything is usually stupid and dangerous.

Of course this is where robots say women are all worthless whores and don't deserve ANY rights and should be subservient to their male overlords etc which just supports the radical feminist rhetoric.
>>
File: IMG_6853.jpg (207KB, 469x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6853.jpg
207KB, 469x723px
>>34570788
>leftist bullshit like taxpayer funded birth control and immigration

I'm a male and I support this 100%

>>34570845
>beta cucks can vote for this

No, beta cucks vote conservative 100% of the time you fucking moron.

Stop reading fake news
>>
>>34571368
femininism is egalitarianism
>>
>>34571258
Can you provide evidence for this all-powerful, oppressive patriarchy? I'm genuinely interested, I've never seen anyone explain their reasoning behind this belief. In my view, those in power that are 'old white men' are there because they formed the connections and did the job as long as they have. I don't think they're conspiring to keep the men masculine and keep the women powerless. Gender roles may not be just socially enforced, but naturally occurring?
>>
>>34571451
>russian
You people are always Putin that, Putin this, Russians this, Russians that. Why do you hare Rusians so much?
>>
>>34571336
You cannot get rid of gender roles when a man cannot birth children. Women will always be burdened with this task and will always lose out on a portion of their life for it.
To try to erase them and make it as if both are equal in every way is ridiculous, and will only serve to make it seem as women are incapable of achieving the same height as men, because their differences--their reproductive/sex/gender roles--are denied rather than acknowledged.

But motherhood is not seen as valuable now. Even feminists seem to look down on it, when it is the defining trait of their sex. This used to be a respected trait for women; their sacrifice here was acknowledged. It was saintly and a type of martyrdom.
>>
File: IMG_6887.jpg (245KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6887.jpg
245KB, 1080x1080px
>>34570926 #
>>letting in africans
>nigger, africans were forced into your garbage country

Admit it, you just hate us because our dick is bigger
>>
>>34570888
What, to stop people from having opinions? Women have the right to vote already and that's not going to change any time soon. Those people are in the minority.
>>
>>34571460
>No, beta cucks vote conservative 100% of the time you fucking moron.
Why? All they do is pander to the feminists in hopes of getting laid. Why would they vote conservative?
>>
>>34571492
Maybe in definition and in a few's purity of principles, but ultimately the movement does not support this statement.
>>
>>34571363
>One isn't superior to the other.

In specific scenarios, yes, one is more fitting to a particular task. A woman who is likely to leave the company or reduce her hours due to pregnancy/children is inferior to the man who will put in long hours and produce a better end for the company. A man who can burst down a door in a burning building and carry out another man is superior to the woman who cannot do this.
You cannot make them one big giant entity where all of their individual strengths and weaknesses equate to absolutely equal. It is pointless. There is nothing you can apply that to, beyond maybe the value of human life. But where do you need to gage value of human life? Is someone advocating for the genocide of all men or women, because one is more valuable?
You cannot be absolutely equal. You work in unity with each other and respect each others strengths, weaknesses, niches, etc.
>>
>>34571593
Both liberals and conservatives have their fair share of betas. Also,

>53% of white women voted for Trump in the general election
how do you feel about this?
>>
File: IMG_6857.jpg (44KB, 473x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6857.jpg
44KB, 473x414px
>>34571593
They can't get laid so they lash out on women by writing these pathetic posts and voting trump
>>
>>34571460
>>leftist bullshit like taxpayer funded birth control and immigration
>I'm a male and I support this 100%

I'm a female and I don't.
I should not be held responsible to pay for other women's inability to control their sexual impulses. Sex is a leisure activity, not a need. I feel differently towards sacrificing my own money for things like food and shelter; actual needs. But the ability to have sex with your boyfriend 5 times a week without fear of having to deal with what the end-game of sex actually is--children and reproduction--is not my responsibility, and only encourages people to behave lustfully.
>>
>>34571650
>Both liberals and conservatives have their fair share of betas.
Fair point.
>53% of white women voted for Trump in the general election
>how do you feel about this?
It feels good to see there are still a lot of sane women left.
>>34571652
How is voting trump lashing against women? The majority of white women voted Trump. Are they lashing out against themselves?
>>
>>34571674
>and only encourages people to behave lustfully.

What wrong with that?

I think you were born in the wrong century

>sex with your boyfriend 5 times a week

That's completely normal
>>
>>34571674
Sex may not be a need, but it is an inevitability. We are animals, don't act like we're so far removed from our instincts and evolutionary biology. If we don't fund birth control, we'll end up paying a lot more for these unwanted kids. It shouldn't be our responsibility, but it is.
>>
>>34571674
If you were actually a woman (or someone of moderate intelligence) you'd realize that restricting birth control doesn't hurt just the mother, it hurts EVERYONE. If a woman has a child because she didn't have birth control and couldn't get an abortion, your first response would probably be something like this
>fucking whore got what was coming, shouldn't have had sex if she didn't want a child!
And to an extent, you're right. However now there is a child born in what is most likely poverty. This child will e a burden to the mother and father, and later society. It costs less to fund birth control than it does to help poor children who will statistically end up committing more crime
>>
>>34571755
>majority of white women
>white
>>
>>34571550
What does giving birth have to do with gender roles? How do you logically go from "This one shoots the baby out" to "and therefore it's unacceptable for it to be into sports, or assertive, or muscular?" It's a complete non sequitur.
>>
>>34571785
>>34571791
This

Every unwanted child born is a future probable criminal
>>
>>34571801
My point still stands. How is voting Trump lashing out aganist women?
>>
>>34571854
His misogynistic nature appealed to these frustrated betas

He might not even be misogynistic but those men saw him that way
>>
>>34571924
That's a fair point, but I dont think he will do anything which will put women's rights in danger.
>>
>>34571759
>What wrong with that?
Degenerate. Normalizes casual sex. Leads to the devaluing of family, less loyalty, more children raised in single-parent homes; less parent-child investment.

>That's completely normal
No it's not. If it were women would be continuously pregnant, but then you would have the time period of later pregnancy and after-birth where women would not be having sex. It is not normal for females to be constantly having sex. Sexual revolution and birth control has allowed for this sort of unproductive hedonism, which, as I just said, destroys the family unit.

>>34571785
We are animals blessed to be not animals in that we have conscious thought and the ability to see the outcome of your actions. No other animal has this ability to control their own biology and instinct.

I do not know where you pull numbers for how many unwanted kids will end up being your financial responsibility though. Pre-birth control, was there a huge slew of single mothers and unwanted children?

>>34571791
That is not my response. I am not entirely against abortion either, although it is a complicated subject.
Although I do believe she should not engage in the act of reproduction, if she does not want the outcome of reproduction. But I do still believe that funding birth control normalizes this view of sex as a recreational activity, rather than a function to create offspring.

>>34571808
Do people really tell you it is unacceptable for you to be into sports, assertive, or muscular? I am an assertive woman who has grown up doing manual labor, and am thus more muscled than other women. I have never been told "stop that" but have generally been respected as a powerful force and given leadership positions in jobs, or had people default to following me as the leader in groups. No one has told me "stop that."
What the feminist stuff seems to continuously go back to is equal pay, opportunity, etc. when this relates back to the amount women can contribute to a job.
>>
>>34571978
Neither do I

Something that literally restricts women's rights will destroy his widespread support
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (20KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
20KB, 256x197px
>>34572058
Normalizes casual sex.

If it feels good and you're not harming anyone, why can't you do it?
Is casual anime watching or casual bowling also wrong?

There are condoms and birth pills which eliminate pregnancies.

> It is not normal for females to be constantly having sex.

It is not normal for humans to post on an anime forum.

>destroys the family unit

I have sex with my boyfriend whenever we feel like it. What family unit am I destroying? If anything, we're strengthening the family unit by bonding together
>>
>>34572214
>If it feels good and you're not harming anyone, why can't you do it?

I literally just explained why. Devalues family unit. Less parent-child investment. Additionally makes it so women spent their fertile years keeping themselves infertile while having fun sex, then reach a point where they realize they should've had children, but it is either too late, or the likelihood of them producing inferior/flawed/unhealthy offspring increases.

>s casual anime watching or casual bowling also wrong?
These are intended to be leisure activities. They do not effect the basic functioning of the human race continuing itself. They are not rooted in your core biology.

>It is not normal for humans to post on an anime forum.
It is very normal for humans to socialize and engage in discourse.

>I have sex with my boyfriend whenever we feel like it. What family unit am I destroying?
You are childless, yes? How old are you now? How long have you been with him? How many boyfriends have you had prior? I already explained how it devalues the family unit and production of offspring.
>>
>>34572058
> But I do still believe that funding birth control normalizes this view of sex as a recreational activity, rather than a function to create offspring.
It's been a recreational act for thousands of years. The Romans had an herb that acted as a birth control, they fucked so much it literally doesn't exist anymore. Humans have sex for fun, that's just how it is. Telling people to not have sex is like saying for a hungry person with a sandwich in front of them to not eat. If you're in a relationship, you're going to have sex with your partner, that's how humans are programmed. And you can't say for people to not be in relationships because again, we're hardwired to do so.
>>
I think women need to start fighting for adding women to the draft.
>>
>>34572342
Chastity has always been seen as virtue. Lust has not been. The existence of recreational sex does not erase this. Humans engage in all sorts of sinful behavior, but that does not mean we should accept it.
Is telling an angry person who feels the natural impulse to attack his enemy, not to engage in violence also the same as telling a hungry man not to eat?

>If you're in a relationship, you're going to have sex with your partner, that's how humans are programmed. And you can't say for people to not be in relationships because again, we're hardwired to do so.

This is not true. There is no "programming" that you must adhere to; as said previously, you are a self-governing animal. You can choose to control your own actions, unlike a normal animal. It is also not necessary to have sex in a relationship. Post-christian society and marriage, this was the norm. You married and remained with your husband to have children and care for those children. You did not enter a relationship for cummies.
>>
>>34572436
>Chastity has always been seen as virtue. Lust has not been
According to who? I'm not disagreeing, but you realize morals are subjective, yes? You're literally arguing 'muh feelings'.

>Humans engage in all sorts of sinful behavior,
Oh you're one of those people. Well now it all makes sense.

>This is not true. There is no "programming" that you must adhere to
Completely untrue and ignorant statement. Humans are biologically programmed to do certain things. Humans feel horny because they were programmed to feel so by many many years of evolution. Denying that biological desire is entirely unnatural, even though prior you were arguing about how unnatural things are wrong. So which is it?

>It is also not necessary to have sex in a relationship
Very childish thing to say. Sure, it isn't 100% necessary, You won't die without sex. But sex deepens the bond of a relationship. Sex is one of the most intimate things you can do with a partner. If I didn't have sex with my bf, you'd know what would eventually happen? He'd start having sex with someone else as humans are naturally horny and he will then cheat on me and our relationship will go down hill. But according to you, humans have no biological desire for sex so I guess I'm making all this up.
>>
It's there I guess
>>
>>34572337
>You are childless, yes?
Yes

>How old are you now?

>How long have you been with him?
2 years

>How many boyfriends have you had prior?
None

I plan to have kids in the future. How is having sex now ruining me?

Why are you anti-sex?
You sound like a full on Muslim fundamentalist.
>>
>>34572436
>being this anti-sex on a website filled with porn

Why are you here? Are you repressing some sexual tendencies you are ashamed of?
>>
>>34572418
Here in the USA, not even men have the draft
>>
>>34570668
ANgels came to me when I was sixteen and bestowed to me the ultimate knowledge of right and wrong. God knows a fetus is going to be aborted when he places it in the womb, it was not meant to be born. The autonomy of the woman trumps the autonomy of the fetus feeding off her body.
>>
>>34570676
feninists rabidly hate circumcision what the fuck are you on?
>>
>>34572418
feminists have been trying to entirely abolish the draft tho (forget HC, the bloody war criminal)
>>
>>34572659
>Oh you're one of those people. Well now it all makes sense.

???

>Humans are biologically programmed to do certain things.

I did not deny this, I denied that there is programming you MUST adhere to. You can be programmed to survive, and still use your human free-will to engage in suicide.

>He'd start having sex with someone else as humans are naturally horny

That is quite terrible. So you are saying he values casual sex above unity and family? Would he do so if casual sex were no the norm?
What if you are ever in a situation where you can no longer have sex? Does he leave you then as well?

>But according to you, humans have no biological desire for sex

This is not what I said. I said they do not have to adhere to animal instinct; humans are capable of higher thinking.
>>
>>34572835
not that person but I'm also vehemently anti sex. Unlike that non, however, I'm also an antinatalist.
>>
>>34573055
>I'm also an antinatalist.
Why?
>>
>>34573024
>???
She thinks that you are a prudish christian fundamentalist. Or a TERF.
>>
>>34573024
>???

just a small guess, but I would wager he meant that you're one of those religious nutjobs who casually use words like 'sinful'

>muh family unit
>b-b-bad for society
>>
>>34572930
I've found many that don't
>>
>>34573093
I saw a youtube video of someone giving birth and I didn't like it.
>>
>>34573113
i'm a feminist and all my friends are feminists and they're all intactivists because circumcision violates bodily autonomy which is basically their #1 cause.
>>
>>34573107
I have Christian upbringings as a child and can see some positives to it, but I do not consider myself strictly christian. The word sinful is useful in this context to mean something inherently immoral/detrimental.

Family units are important though. This reinforces monogamy and in all species, monogamy is related to a decrease in aggression and increase in parent-child investment. This means that we can continually improve the quality of each generation due to that higher investment, rather than just mass supplying more bodies.
>>
>>34571258
What's so bad about acknowledging the differences between men and women and celebrating them?

Women (inb4 cherry picked case) will never be physically stronger than guys without taking roids. Meanwhile, guys will never be able to provide the emotional support of a caring mother, especially for those first few years.

What about gender roles? Don't you think there's probably a genetic component to them if certain trends have existed for thousands of years across multiple cultures?
>>
>>34573317
emotional labor has always been left to females in the human species, but I don't think this necessarily means that men can't do it.
>>
>>34573317
please give me an example of "celebrating" these differences and what it would mean for those who do not conform to their gender very well.
>>
File: 1484948837523.jpg (39KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484948837523.jpg
39KB, 540x304px
>>34573024
>???
It's clear you're a religious zealot of some sort. At the very least, you think exactly like one.

>I denied that there is programming you MUST adhere to. You can be programmed to survive, and still use your human free-will to engage in suicide
Sure but what kind of point even is that? I can argue that nobody has to work or do even anything because we can all kill ourselves but that doesn't help anything or change anything.

>So you are saying he values casual sex above unity and family?
I'm saying that he, like most normal humans, has a yearning for sexual pleasure and if I don't give it to him he will most likely seek it somewhere else. Sex is a part of a relationship, if I keep it away from him then I am actively hurting my relationship.It'd be the same if I started acting cold and distant. He wouldn't be happy that I'm not fulfilling his emotional needs for affection and he'd eventually find someone who did make him feel good and he'd rather be with that person instead. It's not a hard concept. If your needs are not being met in a relationship you will find someone else who can fulfill your needs. Sex is something humans enjoy, it's an intimate act of showing love and affection. It's why I called your views childish, because you just think 'well why can't people just not have sex??? it's not necessary!!!'. Not everything people do is necessary, otherwise we'd be living in huts and just eating and shitting with no higher purpose. There's literally no reason to not have sex in a relationship. I've been with my bf for over 3 years, he's the only bf I've ever had. Why is it bad we enjoy something that's between the two of us?

Honestly, what is your end game? Why do you hate the idea of people having sex without purpose of creation? It doesn't harm anyone whatsoever. If you were arguing about promiscuity, I'd agree a bit with you, but at this point you're arguing against even monogamous people having sex with one another. That just confuses me
>>
>>34573362
i've though about this before and came mostly to the conclusion that through close monitoring of children, who are very honest and emotionally blatant, women are more exposed to the "core" of human behavior and emotions. men do not have this sort of exposure, so they it is more difficult to navigate more complex/masked human emotions that adults will display.
i don't think men are, biologically, any less equip to be caring, but over time have gained the reputation of this due to having less experience in identifying and dealing with emotions.
>>
>>34572886
No.
You sound like a crazy cat lady.
>>
>>34573414
it's still present in women who have never been around children, isn't it?

>>34573435
fuck off, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1485547705900.png (223KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485547705900.png
223KB, 480x480px
Fucken political threads, AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Anyways, fuck abortion, (veganfaggottoobeeonnest and not some silly feministicuntwattoobeeonnest) but as much as I abhor it and think it's atrocious, I do see it as a necessary evil because people will do what they'll do no matter what the laws are, and if we don't collectively fund this shit which unfortunately enables idiots to sadly continue being such, we'll all pay for it in the end anyway, possibly more so, what with all the further societal rot wrought by future unwanted, and/or poorly raised children by no fault of their own originally, of course, but they'll still be liabilities in many ways, by being recipients of welfare of some sort, and/or being criminals who cause taxpayers money because legal proceedings are extremely expensive, nevermind imprisonment, and most of all, they'll be potential murderers, and somebody, somewhere, sometime will foot the bill by losing someone important to them because some poor unfortunate person was brought into the world when they shouldn't've been by an ignorant fool who couldn't control their base biological urges responsibly. (speaking of both sexes here, by the way)

Longest run-on sentence nominee.
>>
>>34573394
>Sure but what kind of point even is that? I can argue that nobody has to work or do even anything because we can all kill ourselves but that doesn't help anything or change anything.

The point is that you are not RULED by your instincts or "programming" in the way you suggest; like an animal is. The next thing you say, I do not understand. It seems unrelated to this comparison entirely.

>f your needs are not being met in a relationship you will find someone else who can fulfill your needs.

Your needs are not the focus of a relationship. This is what I mean by devaluing the family unit. A relationship is not seen as a purpose to create unity and the optimal environment for a child; it is then seen in a more selfish light of what pleasure you can derive from another person, with the threat of removing pleasure from the other if they do not comply. The entire purpose of two humans coming together for sex or a relationship is to create offspring, and to sacrifice themselves for that offspring; not to powerplay the other into giving them what they need to feel pleasure. If it becomes entirely about powerplaying for pleasure out of the other, it erases the purpose and the role of a child in this sort of "trinity". It removes the third component, it devalues the child and turns a relationship into something completely different.
>>
>>34573612
>abortion is necessary but I don't LIKE it

fuck off dude, you're not special. Nobody LIKES abortion. It's not "pro-life" and "pro-abortion", it's "pro-life" and "pro-choice". Nobody WANTS a doctor swirling a rod up their pow-pow to induce a painful miscarriage.
>>
>>34573488
I think this might be an incidence of specific roles over time creating a reputation for something, which influences behavior some. If women are typically more skilled in identifying and handling emotions for a very long period of time and people accept that without wondering why, they attribute this trait to women (and the inability to do so to men). This then influences what people think they are supposed to bother with. Men shouldn't try to pursue emotional things; they are not good at it! Women are! So women address and engage in emotional pursuits while men don't, furthering their skill, furthering the idea that they are inherently better at it.
>>
>>34573670
I think you're right and I think this applies to more than just emotional labor.
>>
>>34571510
The patriarchy is not an all-powerful organization, not even a system. Best way to think about it is as a set of beliefs, an ideology, if you will, held by men and women alike. E.g. female genital mutilation is a practice perpetuated mostly by women themselves but is still part of the beliefs encompassed by the partiarchy. I don't know, maybe it's not a very fitting word for it.

The patriarchy is also, as mentioned, an ideology that also comprises beliefs about male gender roles, i.e. about what is expected from men.

I have no problem acknowledging that there are biological differences between men and women. But the moment you try to use these differences to tell women (or men) what they should or shouldn't do, is when you start engaging in ideology instead of biology. What I'm trying to say is that even though women might be better predisposed to care for children (and certainly better predisposed to give birth to them), this doesn't mean that a given woman "is meant to" or should have children.
>>
>>34573728
Some things, yes. Like I mentioned before about women typically being seen as incapable of being innovative or able to produce things to further society, because, by virtue of having to dedicate their time to carrying, birthing, nursing, and tending children, they did not do these things, they then gain the reputation for having some sort of physiological inability. Barring a few actual physical differences like men being physically more capable, I don't think there are too many differences between them innately.
>>
File: 1485725997503.jpg (86KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1485725997503.jpg
86KB, 640x631px
>>34573659
You interpreted that far too personally, Anon.
I wasn't intending to be a braggart about feeling badly about abortion.
However, there at those who couldn't care less about the ethics of abortion, (as is their right to hold whatever opinions they wish to) and also some who are openly gleeful about having abortions as they proudly flaunt their strong independent status as womyn.
I don't care if they're an extreme, yet vocal minority, the fact that they do in fact exist and can be found on many social media platforms boasting about they're ability to have abortions, proves your statement that nobody enjoys or celebrates abortion like some sadistic waste of space, wrong.
Unfortunately, there are hordes of classess sluts and whites out there who're more than happy to have abortions left and right, some do the delight in it, even if it's motivated by a need to run it in the faces of those who disapprove of it.
>>
>>34573622
>Your needs are not the focus of a relationship
Your views are so off from what the average person's is. I already know you think that's because everyone else is sinful degenerates and how you're just God's little chosen apple, but in reality your views of what a relationship is is simply warped. If you are neglecting your partners needs and then call them selfish for wanting those needs to be met, then you're an awful partner and don't deserve to be with someone.Good luck finding someone out there, because 99% of women will not like the idea of being seen as a baby maker and nothing more. People aren't just simple tools for procreation, we've evolved to the point where we can do more than eat, sleep and pump out children so they can eat, sleep and pump out babies. This will be my last response to you as your views are so incredibly naive and childish I cannot hold a discussion with someone who thinks the opposite way I and most of society do, as there is no point. Even among highly religious people, you would be seen as weird.
>>
>>34573805
This topic depresses me. I hate both genders.
>>
>>34573362
I'm not saying that men can't, just that women are better at it.

>>34573383
Well what about housewives in the modern age. They get shit on by everyone. Feminists hate them for not being "ambitious," men hate them for not working, and the only people who support them are the religious traditionalists who they may not agree with.
>>
>>34573739
>But the moment you try to use these differences to tell women (or men) what they should or shouldn't do, is when you start engaging in ideology instead of biology.

Much of feminism seems to argue against employers saying, no, a male is more valuable to us though. As if the employer acknowledging their basic biology and likeliness to yield less return for their company due to time off for pregnancy/birth/children is "discriminatory" in some unfair way.

>and certainly better predisposed to give birth to them
They are also better predisposed to nurse them for the following stage of their life. There is no way around the fact that women are designated to sacrifice several years of their life for pregnancy, birth, then nursing. They do not "have" to have children, but they are the only ones who are a risk for this.
>>
>>34573891
...Okay but unless you're disabled there's no reason to be a housewife.
>>
>>34573877
>Good luck finding someone out there, because 99% of women will not like the idea of being seen as a baby maker and nothing more

I already have someone. It is nice of you to subtly drop threats of "think like me, or you will end up alone" when you cannot continue a debate though.

Both men and women are baby makers. They serve different functions in this act, but they are both baby makers. A woman cannot be a baby maker without a male baby maker to help make said baby.
>>
>>34573869
you're typos have invalidated you're points you faggot your an idiot desu
>>
>>34573940
I'm talking in the context of children, my bad.
>>
>>34573940
How do you reason this?
Is it better to pay someone else a low wage to care for your children, than to stay at home and be with them?
>>
>>34573914
I want to kill myself because even though I am staunchly anti-natalist, I will always be viewed as a pregnancy risk due to some "female instincts" lie.
I'm a fucking person, not a liability.
>>
>>34574013
>>34574000
having children invalidates your humanity so idc what happens to those creatures.
>>
>>34573891
>Well what about housewives in the modern age
Not really realistic. In the modern age to keep a middle class way of life in the west, you will either need one partner making a lot of money or both partners working. A housewife IS unambitious. It can be translated to 'I want a rich man to supply my lifestyle while I essentially do nothing with my life except be his baby maker'.
>>
>>34574037
How do you reason this?

>>34574015
You're a person in personable relationships. A company is not a person. You are viewn as a mechanical piece. No one views you as a risk in a personable relationship. Chill.
>>
>>34574113
I meant my employability, which already suffers because I'm schizophrenic.
>>
>>34573978
I'm not a baby maker ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>34574145
I doubt you are applying for the sort of jobs where employers take into account your long-term value to a company. Schizophrenia is an immediate risk though, but that is unrelated to this discussion (sorry you deal with that though).
>>
>>34574187
Your body makes babies. You are a baby maker.
Also, apparently a hound dog. But dogs are also baby makers.
>>
>>34574191
I just have a hard time finding a job in general despite my qualifications.
>>34574209
my body doesn't make babies.
>>
>>34574300
>my body doesn't make babies.

It is designed to. You can't get rid of that.
>>
>>34574326
I think mine wasn't.
>>
>>34574336
Well, you are schizophrenic. Delusions aren't that surprising.
>>
>>34574037
That's some top notch feminism you got goin for ya

>>34574043
Doesn't this seem like an issue though? Why deny people a way of life especially when it has existed for so long?
>>
>>34574477
I've never seen proof I have sperms or eggs. or anything that would facilitate childbirth.
>>
>>34570448
Feminism is and always was a shitty meme. It is entrenched in ideology and tells lies (wage gap, patriarchy, woman victimhood narrative, 1 in 4, etc) which are used to inform the policies it pushes. It has never been anything more than a female supremacy movement piggybacking legitimate woman's rights issues.

What we need are WRAs (and MRAs), not feminists.
>>
>>34574516
Nobody is denying them a way of life. There are men out there who just want a house wife. But it's not easy to accommodate this lifestyle, you're going to be making less money than others unless the man is making a good amount of money. To be honest, I'd rather send my children to daycare and make money to sustain a good standard of living for us than stay at home and raise them and not make as much money for them and perhaps apply for social welfare programs. But that's just me.
>>
>>34570788
I'm actually for birth control because otherwise you gotta' pay for their babies which includes WIC, foodstamps, and healthcare for the child. It's pretty pricey. Even pricier if the child ends up in foster care later on because the mom can't afford it. When my friend had her kid, she got 500 per month in foodstamps for her and the father, WIC, and she got put on free insurance to pay for her prenatal and postnatal care, then once the kid was born, the kid got free healthcare. And she's now living in section 8 housing, so you are paying for the housing voucher as well. She's costing tax payers 1,000 dollars easily per month just from one kid. Imagine when people have multiple kids.
>>
>>34574533
Do you not menstruate?
Do you not have genitals?

>>34574620
>I'd rather send my children to daycare and make money to sustain a good standard of living for us

Children who spend long amounts of time in daycare are shown to express the same sort of symptoms of abandonment that neglected/abandoned children do. Having a consistent parental figure (a father can be too) saying with them during their early life is very important to this.
You also have to take into account the amount of time you have to dedicate towards other money-saving measures, that it is not necessary to have a second car, the amount of money you will spend on child care, the increased likelihood of sickness due to exposure to other children (and doctor bills), etc.
>>
>>34574549
Good luck with that. Even most virulent anti-feminists distance themselves from the MRM and MRAs because despite being able to tell you in their own words that women actually do have more rights than men in western societies like America, they don't want to be associated with 'whiny, cringey, bitter guys'. I've heard intelligent people on all ends of the political spectrum say that feminism is trash, but they almost always add that MRAs are somehow a mirror image of radical feminists. Maybe it's the urge to look reasonable and unbiased that does it to them, but they can't help themselves. They always shit on MRAs and the MRM, too. Marring it as some silly obsession of embittered divorced men/fathers and involuntary virgins.
>>
>>34574673
And this is during the time where she can get free/low-cost birth control?
So how does funding it help combat irresponsible people like this?
>>
>>34574718
This was before the free birth control. I'm an old fart.
>>
>>34574686
50/50. I think I have genitals but I never looked. I may have menstruated once but I don't remember, it might have been butthole blood.
>>
>>34571548
Because russians aren't feminized pussies so it gets libtards butthurt that russia is on its way up while their liberal shithole countries are committing suicide
>>
>>34574732
How long ago is this?

>>34574737
You're just being silly now. You've menstruated before. It is not butthole blood. If you're young, it is normal for periods to be irregular. If you're overweight, especially if you're obese, it is very normal to not have periods. Same if you are very underweight.
>>
>>34574820
I'm not silly and my weight is pretty close to exactly average. Do you mean to tell me if I got fat I might not have to have a period?
>>
Even though this was before free birth control, it's not quite so great. The free birth control through a ob-gyn clinic is only available to those who have insurance. If you don't have insurance, no free birth control. There was low cost at say a health department, but the health departments are a piss-poor place to receive it. They will schedule depo shots late for example but then not even inform the woman that they were actually late at the fault of the department, and the woman doesn't realize she's suppose use condoms for 7 days after the injection to avoid pregnancy. One friend had gotten the implant, and they told her the wrong time that it needed to be removed. (There's a period that it's only so effective.) She ended up getting pregnant even though they told her she wouldn't need it replaced until 5 years when in reality it needed replacement after 3 years. She is also getting WIC, foodstamps, and insurance for her and her child. The previous friend was unable to access any birth control because she couldn't even afford low cost.
>>
>>34574706
Then more people need to be reasonable MRAs who distance themselves from things like MGTOW. We need to push it as its own cause, because as you are aware there are real men's rights issues to tackle.

If some dumb feminist tells me men's rights aren't legitimate because it's a silly obsession of bitter divorced fathers, I'll slap her in the fucking mouth and tell her plainly that he wouldn't be bitter if divorce courts didn't take a ton of his income to pay too much for his remarried wife and their kids he's never allowed to see while she tells them it's because 'he hates/doesn't have enough time for them'.

Don't let them control the narrative. Do not let them conflate sour grapes incels who are only anti-feminist out of spite and maybe legitimate misogyny, with anti-feminism in general, MGTOW, or men's rights.
>>
>>34574820
Before Obama. Read my other post >>34574874
to learn that health departments aren't doing a great job at administering or educating women on the proper usage of birth control. The free birth control through insurance is administered through a highly profession ob-gyn clinic in which care and education far surpasses any health department clinic or planned parenthood clinic. Title X should just go directly to ob-gyn clinics in my opinion, not a health department.
>>
There are too many idiots who call themselves feminists for me to ever think to call myself one, no true Scotsman and all that, and I just don't care enough. In general I don't really care about egalitarianism either. But I also don't really like traditional female gender role for myself because I wouldn't be good at it and there's no way I could raise children well, and most people on the right are just delusional and not any more individuals or free than people on the left tend to be. Most people fit into "archetypes" and really make themselves bound within certain ideas and feminists are just another example of this.
>>
>>34574920
T H I S
H
I
S

I have never seen an MRA who wasn't just an anti-feminist and actually gave a crap about men's rights like genital mutilation and stuff. feminists care more about men's rights than MRAs
>>
I hate women despite being one and I think every single one of them should be gased. And since feminism is pretty much the opposite of what I want, I hate it.
>>
>>34574858
Extreme fatness or extreme skinniness can stop periods, yes.

>>34574928
Planned parenthood provided free/low-cost birth control pre-Obama. There's been low-cost women's services sicne forever. People don't educate themselves or do things properly, and are surprised when sex leads to what sex is supposed to lead to.
>>
>>34574973
>the people who believe in individualism aren't any more individuals than the collectivists who pretend everything is related to group identity
k
>>
>>34575019
I just said there's low cost birth control and she was not able to receive it due to cost. There are only 655 or something like that Planned Parenthood clinics in the United States. There is no Planned Parenthood in my area despite high poverty levels, only the health department which has never offered free birth control, only low cost.

Here's the catch, Planned Parenthood doesn't care about women. They only care about defending their paychecks.
>>
>>34572856
No? We still have to sign up for the selective services which is the same system that pools men to a draft.
>>
All that being said though, free birth control for everyone is not the best answer. Some women need free birth control from a reputable clinic. Other women can afford birth control just fine and simply don't want to pay for it. The system needs to be reworked to only provide free birth control to poor people. Why should someone with an income of 50,000 to 100,000+ per year need free birth control? The whole program is fucked. And my friends can't afford insurance so they still aren't on reliable birth control methods.
>>
>>34575038
No, they absolutely are not. The majority of the right is not individuals any more than the left. They are way into group think and few of them have any original thought. Take the alt-right, maybe 1% of people on alt-right forums and imageboards create the majority of the content and do the majority of thinking. Few have even read much literature and most are parrots. And it has just exploded lately, it is not people coming to their own conclusions but just people who follow trends. They are within time and just being led down the downward path of history.
>>
>>34570788
"women shouldn't vote cause they disagree with me"
>>
>>34575203
You can't have 7 billion completely different takes on any issue you fucking moron
>>
>>34574920
I have no issue with MGTOWs whatsoever. I've known quite a few of them throughout my life, long before I, they, or anybody else ever were made aware of it as a concept due to its being implemented into the internet lexicon. I know many MGTOWs are genuinely bitter misogynists, but people who equate all MGTOWs with misogynists are idiots incapable of thinking in anything other than black and white. MGTOW isn't defined by hatred of the opposite sex, but a reasonable fear of the interpersonal and/or legal consequences of interacting with them. It's simply defined as a guy being extremely sceptical, and opting out of the game we almost all play in some way or another. Some hate women, many dislike/distrust them, and plenty are indifferent, and harmlessly keep to themselves.
Not every muslim is a terrorist, but an unfortunate amount are.

Not every black person is a violent thug, but an unfortunate amount are.
Not every woman is a radical feministic misandrist, but an unfortunate amount are.
Not every caucasian southerner is a violent hick, but an unfortunate amount are.
Not every man is a rapist, but an unfortunate amount are.
Etcetera...)
>>
>>34574994
Shut up you snowflake . ..
>>
>>34574994
Hey boys I'm not like those feminist bitchez give me attention!!!1!1
>>
>>34575259
No, you can't, that just proves my point most people will follow. Which is exactly how it is and to some degree always will be, but that just affirms what I said most on the right are only part of group think. We should ask ourselves why we want so many people, you say that we have 7 billion as if it's something we should resign to and accept. Most people are absolutely worthless, we're on a sinking ship held down by the weight of so many billions of people.

>What to do, when a ship carrying a hundred passengers suddenly capsizes and only one lifeboat? When the lifeboat is full, those who hate life will try to load it with more people and sink the lot. Those who love and respect life will take the ship's axe and sever the extra hands that cling to the sides of the boat.
>>
>>34570448
>They'll say they hate it and support egalitarianism to get your attention
>>
>>34575276
Right.

MGTOWs also happen to not be the same as MRAs and should be treated separately was my point.

>not all

True on most points there, however all muzzies do happen to identify with a religion which preaches what the terrorists practice.
>>
Starting to think even the roots were kike manipulation to shift the west towards globalism.
The right to work movement was also never about women being more respected or "free"- it was about degrading the worth of labor by doubling the labor pool.
Being a woman should be treated as what it is- a vague yet usually functional retardation knocking off 5-20 IQ points.
I know I'm far stupider than I would have been as a man- I think any woman if she really looks deep down inside knows that- and I think that very knowledge can inspire the jealousy and hatred that creates feminists.
>>
>>34575432
Wow, a self-hating far right woman. You must have serious mental illness issues or something to accept yourself as just being a "vague yet usually functional retardation." You can still have dignity being a far right woman because women are a very important part of society, but it sounds like you're beyond help now and spent too much time on imageboards.
>>
>>34575400
You can be an individualist and condemn collectivism while still following what someone has done before you because you have found it to be correct.

Also nobody cares about your edgy nihilism lol we know most people are subpar
>>
File: 1472732686502.jpg (64KB, 925x820px) Image search: [Google]
1472732686502.jpg
64KB, 925x820px
I consider myself a feminist. I know everyone on the internet hates me for it even though I don't have a tumblr or talk about feminism often really, but I think hating feminism is evidence is that the modern world hasn't welcomed you as you think it ought to have. Many young men blame third wave feminism for not being able to get a girlfriend because feminism has turned all women into sluts that get married only past their prime, and many young women don't want to identify as feminists because they want to be seem attractive to young men, who hate feminism, so it's effective to turn your back on it too. R9k women in particular dislike feminism because they are less attractive than the rest of the female population, and need the bonus, and because they have fewer friends and are unlikely to have made many strong connections with other women promoting empathy.
>>
>>34575495
People speaking like that are normally someone trying to make fun of right-wing agendas. I wouldn't buy into it.
>>
>>34575495
>despite there being absolutely no reason to think this is the case and despite it being contrary to all evidence i think all races and genders of people are fundamentally equal
>i know because my gender studies professor told me so
>>
>>34575524
Yes, you can, but it's really pathetic if you are an individualist who is not an individual, isn't it? And I'm not a nihilist, far from it.
>>34575538
I'm not, or why would I have said she could be a far right woman and have dignity? Far right doesn't have to mean she has to become a babbling idiot who accepts herself as being capable of nothing more.
>>34575555
Yes, the alt-right groupthink. Anyone says something that doesn't fit into what you normally see and they must just be some kike because your brain short circuits. Where did I ever say anything like that? Nowhere.
>>
>>34575495
A lot of people have to cope with being less intelligent, I don't blame myself but I do accept that I have to put a little more effort forth and that my conceptions may oftentimes be flawed.
Break down the word retarded and it amounts to being slow- that can be compensated for but only when recognized.
>>
>>34575599
I'm referring to the person you replied to, the "self-hating right winged female".
>>
>>34575531
this is all projection, I know its hard to believe but people actually hate feminism because its evil and retarded, not because they cant find a partner
>>
>>34575599
>it's really pathetic if you are an individualist who is not an individual, isn't it?

Right, and you can agree with someone while entirely being an individual and being individualistic.
>>
>>34575599
>they must just be some kike
I never said this. Your brain must be short circuiting because you can't handle people saying things you don't like.
>>
>>34575617
Well, we already know you're slow from how far you've managed to sink into self-hatred and self-degradation. But it's not very noble to just see yourself as some subhuman, unintelligent form of a man. You're thinking like the slave rather than the master and identifying too much with traits that aren't noble or virtuous.
>>34575636
Ok.
>>
>>34575628
I don't hate myself, I'm just a little dumb.
I'm also not six feet tall, I can recognize that I'm shorter than the majority of men without being accused of hating myself.
>>
>>34575653
>Your brain must be short circuiting because you can't handle people saying things you don't like.
Not him but pretty ironic of you to say that :^)
>>
>>34575430
Yes, you're right, but they don't all practice what is preached in those verses. It's like with practitioners of any other religion/ideology/philosophy, if you go too far down that hole you end up in the mess of argumentation about what truly constitutes what religion/ideology, philosophy, and what doesn't. It becomes a nightmarish vortex of no true Scotsman fallacies every which way.
>>
No real right-wing man wants to trust their child to the care of a retard. That plays into why that person is mocking you guys. Dumbasses don't make very good housewives.
>>
>>34575720
Which is that person?
>>
>>34575692
I'm going to choose to believe you are him since I don't want to live in a world where two people are too retarded to notice his hypocrisy.
>>
File: Counter_c07927_5886436.jpg (55KB, 659x473px) Image search: [Google]
Counter_c07927_5886436.jpg
55KB, 659x473px
>>34570867
>unless all of them are bad, we shouldn't be worried
>>
>>34575744
Self hating right wing woman who claims to be dumb.
>>
>>34575631
Feminism hasn't really hurt anyone. No feminists have ever done a bombing, or a shooting, or any sort of physical terrorist attack in the name of feminism. Feminists don't roam the streets attacking people. Look at Elliot Rogers, there is no female equivalent. Why are people so upset about feminism when it is so harmless, it just hurts your feelings and makes life more difficult for you because now women marry who they want and you aren't allowed to rape them and get away with it. Think about how much harm feminism is really doing to the world compared to a society under a complete patriarchy. Think about all the injustices done to women, ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocents because they had no rights. Where are your reasoning skills?
>>
>>34575674
>subhuman
Not really.
I'm more likely than a man to pick up on the "mood" of a room, or tell if somebody is upset despite their attempting to hide it.
I see in more colors- and notice more details.
Man serves as the macro, woman the micro.
We may be different, but we are complimentary.

Ironically enough- it wouldn't matter that I'm a little slow if we weren't living in a feminist society where women are expected to pretend to be men.
>>
>>34575753
"He" is a woman, I said in my first post >>34574973. How am I hypocritical?
>>34575817
I don't think she's really been mocking anyone (other than women and herself) unless I'm not paying enough attention while I practice music. I started off mocking her and calling her that.
>>
>>34575238
No, more like

>women shouldn't vote because they'll ruin an entire country due to their self-interest
>>
>>34575842
Don't bring Africa into this. Or the Middle East. I don't think people are ragging on activists working to better the lives of those women who deal with the fear of rape on a daily basis, circumcision, and things like breast ironing alongside the idea they should not be educated by their communities.
>>
>>34575720
I said functional retard.
That implies functionality- only in the worst cases of "womanbrain" do women become incapable of functioning as members of society- which does happen, I've met these women and they have the minds of 6-8 year old children.
>>
>>34575922
Okay, you don't want a retard. You want a dumbass who can manage to function taking care of your child?
>>
>>34575912
I never mentioned Africa. I'm talking about America, Australia, England, France, and Germany before feminism. Women in the 1900s had it a lot worse than men. There is no denying that. The current 3rd world is a throwback to our own history of violence and injustice, and religion is to blame for most of it.
>>
>>34575884
They are implying the right wing are attracted to dumbasses.
>>
>>34575987
It's not 1900 anymore. It's not even the mid-1900's anymore.
>>
>>34575708
>I mean I know it's not all and you're right, but have you considered that not all of them, though?

If you kill or hurt people or whatever other sinister shit based on your ideology, that's reprehensible. If you see people doing that kind of shit based on the ideas that you follow as well, and you continue to agree with it/them on that issue, that's absolutely reprehensible as well. You're just not the one doing it at the moment.
>>
>>34575957
You don't have to be terribly intelligent to raise a child, empathy is more important. Even your standard moron can keep a child happy and healthy, and even instill them with a verve for exploring and learning.
As for what a woman can't manage- that's why the nuclear family is the ideal.
>>
>>34570448
i not to invested in it

im a very entry level feminist

the most beneficial part of feminism is that it makes it easy to find men to avoid. basically any loud self proclaimed ANTI-feminist should be ignored. they are almost always annoying as fuck.
>>
>>34576046
Okay, so you do want a dumbass raising your child. Don't sugarcoat it and say "you don't have to be terribly intelligent'. Call it what it is.
>>
>>34570668
>but killing babies is unethical.
I agree. But a baby and a fetus are not the same thing.
>>
>>34576096
They're both human dependents, fuck right off.
>>
>>34576093
But when I use "retarded" or "dumbass" everybody accuses me of being suicidally self-loathing.
The tone should be tempered and gentle, as to de-escalate the narrative which can get too hot-blooded.
>>
>>34576139
Hey now, I'm not picking on just you.
>>
>>34576132
Uterine parasites.
>>
File: 1477978783426.jpg (4KB, 222x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477978783426.jpg
4KB, 222x249px
>>34576096
>But a baby and a fetus are not the same thing

That's like saying we should kill babies because adults and babies are not the same thing
>>
>>34576033
There are still problems in the first world that feminism needs to fix. Legally, men and women are very equal, but socially women are still seen as lesser. Misogyny is rampant, look at r9k. Men kill women every day in America at a significantly higher rate than women kill men. We have not reached the point where women have more power than men, no matter how much you'd like to think it.
>>
>If you're a girl, you're a feminist

No I'm not...

>So you support just men...?

No, you idiot.

I have this conversations almost everyday now...
>>
>>34576132
>>34576245
So if I'm on top on a building with a baby in one hand and a viable fetus in a petri dish in my other hand and I'm going to drop them and you can only save one, which one would you save?
>>
>>34576303
Religiously speaking, that was part of the curse just like how if men on /r9k/ don't work, their lives are going to suck. But, this is not the thread for religion.
>>
>>34576352
Probably the baby

Idiots like you think emotionally so I'd get good boy hero points for saving the baby instead of letting it splatter. Hell, onlookers wouldn't even know the fetus was in the petri dish.

Doesn't make either choice morally sound over the other, and is nothing but a loaded question. "See?! See?! You picked the baby! That means I should be able to kill as many people as I want!"
>>
>>34576586
"abortion is killing babies ;~~;" is more emotional than "a fetus doesn't have the right to a person's body"
>>
>>34576653
Either can be framed emotionally. "Abortion is killing babies ;~~;" is at least consistent with definitions and human rights.
>>
>>34576653
does a woman have the right to a fetus' body?
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.