[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, where how do i but a shotgun and ammo from a private

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 76468.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
76468.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
Robots, where how do i but a shotgun and ammo from a private gun dealer who won't background check me? Preferrably online

Live in georgia, don't know shit about guns though desu
>>
>>34569884
Which school are you shooting up, OP?
>>
>>34569884
Just fucking use the old fashioned method.
Jump off of someplace high.
>>
>>34569977
Myself
>>34569988
I don't live around any highrise buildings
>>
>>34569884
Backpage, under "Sporting Equipment".
>>
>>34569884
i've heard that gun shows are notorious for selling guns to people without licenses and without doing background checks.

Shotgun is the best way to kill yourself 2bh, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>34570028
Buy a bus ticket to a major city or a place with a large bridge, it will be much easier than going through the process of buying a gun.
>>
People often question why people who commit suicide don't just do something crazy first.

>try to think of something you would only do before suicide
>crimes like robbing a bank could get you in prison with no easy way to kill yourself, or painfully shot in the chest on the spot
>all other crimes like murder I don't want to do, and could send me go to hell

I would want to rape a girl, but that might cause me to go to hell. (Yes I don't think suicide causes you go to hell).
>>
>>34570173
The only reason I don't want to rob a bank or shoot up some normies is that there is a chance I could be taken alive.
>>
>>34569884
>>34569884
in order to summon a private gun dealer you need to post more anime girls with guns.
>lives in georgia
>doesnt know shit about guns

anon, why dont you go live a little first before you decide life aint worth living. Damn. Get drunk, shoot a few guns, then make a friend doing exactly that. Are you literally underage?
>>
>>34571370
Im a 20 year old neet shutin
>>
>>34571981
yeah. go outside. you're 20. a child. Go outside and get muddy. talk to strangers. find someone of a similar mindset and shared interests. Its really not that hard, but you cant do it inside your house.
>>
Learn machining. Make one from an existing design. Shotguns have smooth-bore barrels. It shouldn't be hard at all to make a double-barreled breech-loader.
>>
Oh, it's to kill yourself and not for self-defense? Well, learn machining and make a double-barreled breech-loader. Then, having learned a fulfilling and interesting profession where you get to make cool things, live a long and happy life as a machinist.
>>
www dot armslist dot com slash classifieds slash georgia

Just go message a guy that you wanna buy his gun. Go buy gun. Kill self. You are so retarded that i am giving you this info hoping you go through with it and dont spread your shitty retard genes
>>
>>34572472
I saw that place. Is there really no red tape or any bullshit? Why do gun laws even exist if they're so easy to circumvent?
>>
>>34572905
for the most part gun laws are not about the selling of guns but the ownership/use of them

the laws that are about selling them apply only to federally licensed dealers...for the most part.
>>
>>34573480
>>34573480
Well fuck, it's good to know the options on the table now. I wanted to ask around before i did anything because i was committed to a psych ward for admitting to suicidal ideation in the past, and was anxious that if just walked into a walmart or something they'd be able to find that out and I'd be back in trouble or something, i'm incredibly prone to paranoia. I'm also prone to decision anxiety and research excessively before making any kind of major purchase, but whatever. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>34573830
Uh, I actually forgot this thread was about suicide and was just sperging about gun law knowledge....

Doesn't really make me feel good to be thanked for giving you suicide advice
>>
Ask your friendly local basketball american friends.
>>
>>34569884
i dont know about georgia but that's pretty much a felony most places. this is what politicians call the gunshow loophole is you trying to get one this way. the person that sells you it is liable as you are for doing what you do with it by the way so you're probably going to get that person charged with manslaughter and make democrats boohoo over gun violence while they laugh out the side of their mouth that a useless shitlord autism is dead
if you want to die just go fucking die, leave guns out of it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.