[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I was stalking this married Stacy from work an hour ago on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0210.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>I was stalking this married Stacy from work an hour ago on Normiebook
>her most recent picture is a pic with her husband
>trying to scroll down accidentally liked the pic
>power goes out because bad weather outside
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>quickly pic up my phone to unlike the pic as soon as possible
>no service because bad weather outside
>wew lad just fuck my shit up senpai
>power comes back 20 mins later
>go quickly to normiebook to unlike the pic
>can't find her fucking profile
>see a msg request from a Facebook User
>how the fuck did you find my Facebook you fucking creeper? You gave me more reasons to be even more disgusted by you at work
>about to go to work in 1 hour

WAT DO?
>>
>>34569728

Fuck, this is some tense shit.

Look for a new job ASAP.
>>
>>34569728
>WAT DO?

Ignore the bitch and move on
>>
k ke kek
dude you're fucked
>>
>>34569780
also update us after you get fired for harassment.
>>
tell her you liked it cause she reminds you of your mother.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (17KB, 279x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
17KB, 279x255px
>>34569808
TAWP FUCKING ORIGINAL KEK
>>
you did nothing wrong, everyone happens to browse other people profiles sometimes, surely she does too. she's just being an hypocrite. ignore her
>>
Is this literally against Facebook etiquette?

I don't have one, but I'm just assuming if you put your personal shit in public space that you shouldn't be shocked if someone likes or comments on it, no?
>>
>>34569901
>but I'm just assuming if you put your personal shit in public space that you shouldn't be shocked if someone likes or comments on it, no?

The problem is that OP is a robot and not a Chad, duh
>>
>>34569901
The thing is that I made it obvious that I was stalking her when every time she sees me at work I see the disgust in her face because I'm not a chad, for Stacies you're a creeper if you're not a Chad. She called me a creeper for obvious reasons, I wouldn't dare to talk to her at work but I still find her attractive and she knows it, she probably assumed I was fapping to her bikini pics, which are the majority of her pics, with her chad husband
>>
File: IMG_0016.gif (2MB, 264x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.gif
2MB, 264x309px
>>34569807
Fired for harassment? Outside work?
kek you can't be serious
>>
@@34569728
Why are you making this up?
>>
>>34570013
You can be fired for harrassment outside work. However OP is making up this story, nobody would be weirded out by what he did and anyone who knows the slightest bit abt real life would realise this.
>>
>not using the arrow keys to browse to avoid this
>thinking unliking can save you

Okay. Here's what you do. Deny everything and ignore her. Never speak to her again. If someone mentions it to you, pretend like you barely even know who she is.

In the future, use the arrow keys and browse in full screen mode. If you're wanking, save the pics. DO NOT CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON. Right click the image and copy image location. Paste and go in another tab. Then download. Scrub the image of all info.
>>
>>34570220
>Do not click the download button

Why anon?

This is an rriginal post, robot
>>
>>34570293
Subtle meme within a meme of a somewhat serious post. Learn your 4chan.
>>
>>34570187
Exactly. Once again OP is a Faggot
>>
>>34570468
Keep samefagging your own post, kid
>>
>>34569728
Post a screen shot of fb message or get the fuck out of here with this b8
>>
File: Up214ss.jpg (137KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Up214ss.jpg
137KB, 960x640px
>>34569728
I'll take those things that never happened for 3.50$
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.