[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lot of bottled up rage and i want to kill people. Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1467670579877.jpg (13KB, 319x248px) Image search: [Google]
1467670579877.jpg
13KB, 319x248px
I have a lot of bottled up rage and i want to kill people. Is the army a meme? I dont give a fuck if i die, im suicidal. I can put on a bretty good normie face but i just want to be a full out savage on the field. Advice?
>>
People are trained and tested in the military. You would need to be mentally stable enough to be trusted with a gun. They don't another soldier allahu ackbaring everyone.
>>
>>34569645
>i just want to be a full out savage on the field. Advice?

Bruh in the military you need to file a mountain of paperwork every time you even think about firing a single round
>>
>>34569714
Im not a lunatic. I have self control when its time to have self control. I just want to end people legally, i NEED control in my life
>>
File: apa pepe.jpg (43KB, 413x476px) Image search: [Google]
apa pepe.jpg
43KB, 413x476px
>>34569887
>>34569714
you dont need the hassle of going into the army. just crawl around your bad neighborhood at night. You'll find plenty of people that are worth killing and nobody will give a fuck about.

i sympathize with you. Ive got serious blood lust, and ive got no outlet.
>>
>>34570039
Its not worth it to rot in jail my dude. I would rather legally kill shitskins anyday than to risk it for some bum niggers
>>
File: medical cannabis.jpg (56KB, 532x598px) Image search: [Google]
medical cannabis.jpg
56KB, 532x598px
>>34570146
guess you arent too smart either. Bro, there are criminals that no longer run rampant thanks to some people in my area. Grow some balls. Better yet, just use a proxy to instigate a quarrel with someone, then get them to be the aggressor. If you do it in a public setting or they have friends, you'll have at least 2 or 3 people to savagely beat the fuck out of.

Its never good to mix rage with stupidity. i strongly suggest you raise a medium sized plant and then hack it to pieces. That seems more your speed. Then smoke it, because you need to keep it chill.
>>
File: 1412252.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412252.png
394KB, 600x800px
>become officer
>send people to their deaths
>send other people to send the enemy to their deaths
>treat human beings like chess pieces
>as a bonus you feel superior to others because they are under your command
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.