[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, if you ever had a daughter would you want her dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: beta.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
Robots, if you ever had a daughter would you want her dating

>Strong conservative chad that orders her around and makes her into a housewife, and yells at her occasionally.

or

>a kind and compassionate beta male who is extremely nice to her and even submissive for the most part
>>
>>34569174

>Strong conservative chad that orders her around and makes her into a housewife, and yells at her occasionally.

Women need a man to keep them in line. Not a doormat.
>>
>>34569174
my sister is dating chad-looking beta guy and it's fun. poor guy though
>>
>>34569190
and you as a father would be ok with this? Doesn't seem a bit emasculating to you that some asshole is being a dick to your princess?
>>
>>34569234
>your princess
This is how spoiled brats are born.
>>
>>34569174
>>Strong conservative chad that orders her around and makes her into a housewife, and yells at her occasionally.

this, would have an alpha to train her after i am done, and raise a bunch of alpha grandchildren
>>
Lesbianism should be encouraged in daughters; sons should alone carry the burden of propagating.
>>
>>34569470
I unironically hope my daughter is a lesbian if I have kids. A hetero daughter in this day & age has gotta be a nightmare for dads.
>>
>>34569234
Telling your daughter that she is a princess constantly is the reason why women need men.

Men know the real world. Most women do not. To function in a productive family unit, the mother must understand the real world. The father is the vessel to that reality.

Parents of daughters, and the modern day treatment of women, is a tragedy. A symptom of a dying culture.
>>
>>34569174
Beta male, cause I'm the one who's going to be dating her...
Going to raise her in an isolated part of the world,and tell her we're the only ones left on earth.
Then she'll love only me as she gets older, and we'll repopulate.
>>
Get the beta, take him under my wing and make him more suited to what I would like
>>
id settle her with the beta but since we are talking about women here, she is going to be happier with the chad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.