[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (24KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 252x200px
I fucking HATE my roommate so so so much
>keeps trying to talk to me even though I clearly do not fuck with him
>is cocky as fuck
>sings loudly all the time and clearly thinks he's good at it(he's not)
>respects no one
>needs way too much attention
>is a disgusting drug addict and gets extremely fucked up
>huffs computer duster
>smokes all the time at like 1-5am making the room smell when I'm trying to sleep
>always watches shit on speakers, even though I gave him headphones
>smells bad from poor hygiene
>completely trashed his side of the room and I always have to throw shit back over to his side because it starts piling up to mine
>will often just sleep all fucking day which kills my productivity
>can't play guitar or jerk off either if he won't fuck off somewhere
>I'm 99.99% he stole from me
>for the last week or so he is constantly loudly eating chips, constantly hearing that fucking plastic bag rustling and then him chewing and crunching loudly like some sort of fucking retard
I want to fucking kill him. Every time I hear his voice or see him I'm filled with indescribable rage. Even as I type this he's loudly eating his fucking chips. I want to beat him to death with a baseball bat, I want to stab him over and over and over. FUCK!
>>
>>34569121

get an apartment or rent a bedroom
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 500x350px
>>34569121
Oh and he laughs loud as FUCK. Everything he does is so fucking loud for no goddamned fucking reason. I swear he does this shit as a power play. This faggot grew up constantly going to jail and I guess it's some shit from jail, I swear I'm going to just snap any day now.

I almost did a few nights ago when while he was fucked up on Xanax and asked to use my pipe. I told him no, because like I said, I'm 99.99% sure he stole from me. He kept forgetting and asking me again so I finally I said okay, but to not leave the room with my pipe. I fall back asleep and wake up a few minutes later to see he's left the room and my pipe is gone. He comes back in and I take it from him and lock it up and go to sleep.

At 6:30am, this fucker dares come to my side of the room, wake me up, and ask to use my pipe again. I almost lost it. I told him to go the fuck to sleep and fuck off.

The next night he started humming insanely loudly at like 5am. I screamed at him to shut the fuck up like 10 times and I swear he heard me but was ignoring me. I stood up and go over and finally he stops, but I swear he looked at me with the most ironic face, I want to just take my skateboard and beat the life out of him. I wish he would just fucking die already, he is literally a complete waste of human life and resources, a total narcissistic psychopathic liar, and a career criminal, and a thief, and a killer with absolutely no redeeming qualities. He doesn't create anything, he doesn't have any hobbies, he just consumes and destroys like a fucking parasite.
>>
>>34569283
Sounds like my brother. You honestly need to do whatever you can to find another place, I know it's not as simple as that, but it is something worth trying. These people cannot be reasoned with as they do not even know what they are doing, if this guy is like my brother then I am sure you have noticed they cannot even think.
>>
>>34569121
Report him for the drugs
>>
File: 1485408198269.jpg (187KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485408198269.jpg
187KB, 1280x1080px
>>34569283
>At 6:30am, this fucker dares come to my side of the room, wake me up, and ask to use my pipe again.
>he started humming insanely loudly at like 5am
>he looked at me with the most ironic face
Looks like you're getting trolled irl boyo
>>
>>34569121
>in a frat
>is fat
>disgusting body
>pisses himself constantly
>smells disgusting
>messy cook
>brings dudes over on weekdays at like 3 in the morning

Hey, but at least he works on the weekends :)
>>
I'm probably a terrible roommate.

>messy side
>watch anime on tv at 2 am (with headphones)
>play sappy goth rock on guitar singing about how much i hate myself
>let dirty clothes pile up
>don't take out trash for weeks
>in there 70% of the time so roommate can never bring girls in there because they hate me
>smoke weed every day
>>
>>34570473
I am being trolled, it just pisses me off because I've been nothing but cool to him, I've done nothing to this man but he intentionally torments me as some sort of passive aggressive power move. Up until he stole from me, I was very nice to him, always considerate, I even gave him a phone that I got since I remembered him saying he wanted one. He latched onto my friend group and constantly tried controlling everyone and also started fights multiple times, even getting the cops involved once because he created such a scene. I stayed with him while he got handcuffed to make sure he was good. We all tolerated his shit purely out of good nature, and this is how he repays. Why?
>>34570748
Nice. My roommate just got a job also so at least he leaves sometimes now, but not nearly often enough.
>>
Some of this is hitting too close to home, but luckily some of the details are wrong..
>>
File: 1484238724577.jpg (936KB, 1001x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1484238724577.jpg
936KB, 1001x1410px
I fucking hate my roommate, I want to seriously smother him to death in his sleep.
>filthy pig
>never does dishes but "cooks"
>never buys tp for the one shared bathroom
>never takes trash out
>never puts his trash in the fucking trash bin I bought
>uses my shampoo
>listen to shitty normie tv shows at night and falls asleep to them so they're still really loud all night
>records "music" is a wanna be rapper wigger
>uses chewing tobacco (which is fine) but spits super loud every time for no reason
>leaves lights on
>etc
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
feed him poison while high
>>
>>34570973
>intentionally torments me as some sort of passive aggressive power up move.

Passive aggressive behaviour actually wants me to slit people's throats. It's because they don't have the balls themselves to actually discuss what is bothering them with you, they don't have the mental and emotional strength to have an argument let alone a discussion, so they just act like a bitch.

I feel for you robo.
>>
>>34572255
Hide your shampoo and toilet paper or lock them up somewhere he can't access it.
>>
File: 1471526340148.png (71KB, 219x227px) Image search: [Google]
1471526340148.png
71KB, 219x227px
>>34569121
>tfw you don't have a roommate and live with mummy and commute to uni

I am so very glad I didn't fall for the dorm meme :)
>>
>live in own apartment (with gf)
>dont have to deal with this because gf is an adult and we made a chore list that we stick to

sux2bu just another reason its gay as fuck to go to college
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.