[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tried my own cum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
okay so out of sheer curiousity I tried my own cum and it tasted ridiculously sweet. is it supposed to taste like that? what determines taste?

for other robots how does your cum taste? for fembots what's your preference for the taste?
>>
>>34568998
don't worry anon my cum is sweet too. To make your cum taste better eat a lot of fruit and veg, cut down on meat
>>
>>34568998
Diet can supposedly have an effect on the taste. What you been eating lately?
>>
>>34569252
quick poptarts and such for breakfast and the rest of my meals are meat and rice/potatoes
>>
>>34568998
sounds like you got the 'beetus

F
>>
>>34569483
F

Originalo
>>
>>34569483
>>34569761
what is 'F' supposed to mean??
>>
>>34569796
Paying for respect you died (or in your case going to die) because of diabetes.
No joke, get tested.
>>
>>34569483
>At the doctor's.
>-"I'd like to test for diabetes."
>-"Interesting, you were right Anon, how did you know?"
>>
>>34570054
Kek

Originahahhaahlo
>>
>>34568998
If it is super sweet you have diabetes
>>
>>34570359
no it's like fruit sweet which admittedly to me is super sweet. never been able to stand fruits and most vegetables
>>
>>34570836
ya i remember reading either some bash quote or some greentext about a girl that ate the OP's cum and then wrote a paper on it for college cause she was a doctor
>>
>>34570927
wtf kind of paper?
>>
>>34570054
You know why it's called diabetes mellitus? Because the piss is sweet. And you know how doctor knew the piss was sweet? Yeah... It was also used as for diagnostic purpose, to taste the piss of a patient
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.